Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait (10041 Views)

We Want To Surrender And Release Chibok Girls - Boko Haram Begs F.G / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by lonelydora: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
ok
Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
Freemanan:

And what is the Truth sir?

That chibok girls is scam period grin grin grin

Army have been rescued more two thousands pples since then but no single one of them belong to chibok girls,..haba grin grin

Even Nigeria as a country is a scam cool

6 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
RisingEast:

That chibok girls is scam period grin grin grin

Army have been rescued more two thousands pples since then but no single one of them belong to chibok girls,..haba grin grin

Even Nigeria as a country is a scam cool
Who is this?
Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Freemanan:

Who is this?

U don't know ur father again?

5 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by kennynelcon(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mrs. Ezekwesili, nwanyi osumenyi will know better

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by okomogo(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm still suprisEd that there has been no clue about the Chibok girls,

Was Chibok Kidnap a Scam?
Honestly I share your sentiment

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by BlackPeni5: 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Wow...what I find most surprising is that a front page topic hardly crossed the first page.

Why? Because we have all seen the truth but are afraid to acknowledge it.

Asari Dokubo was right afterall...The Chibok girls saga was a scam right from the beginning that is why they will never be found. How would Bokoharam hide them till now when all their camps have been destroyed.

Let us allow Oby and GMB who fooled gullible Nigerians give us another story.

7 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by Sylver247: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
Scam Scam Scam...Thats wat chibok girls issue is. dont u people have common sense?

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Freemanan:

I ask you a simple question mate.... I expect a simple answer...

ACTUALLY, you Don't and can't look into this matter with your Cohorts in Hates.... You just want to have another night of bashing and wailing at opposition.... Wake up!

Nigeria needs realists... Not idealists and noise makers...
What school of thought do you belong to? I mean in your Philosophy.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by Chigold101(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
Freemanan:
cool

WAITING FOR CHILDREN OF HATE AND MOTHER'S OF AGONY TO START BLAMING THE INCUMBENT ADMINISTRATION..

OP INCLUDED...
Nobody is blaming anybody, but tell yourself the truth, the way things have been unfolding these days, do you really think that anybody was kidnapped from GSS Chibok?

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by nigerianvenom(m): 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

asari said it was a sham,but the real enemies of nigeria shouted and insulted him cos they needed it to gain political status and favor from gullible nigerians.
i was sad when GEJ lost the election,but now im much happier cos we are beginning to ask ourselves the real truth about what actually happened

4 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by okomogo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
I have been thinking about this same issue since morning, quote me if you like but I think this whole Chibok girls kidnap was Nigeria 's biggest conspiracy.I pity some Youths that are so blinded by partisan sentiments, this people predicted Nigeria will break up in 2015 and they actually worked hard to archive that even with the aid of our media and APC that's hungry for power. They blocked all avenues of getting arms to fight BokoHaram, blackmailed GEJ with unfounded allegations and Nigerians fell for it, they expected GEJ to reject the results of the election and then Nigeria will be in at edge of war but my hero disappointed them by conceding defeat. The elections have come and gone but the lies are beginning to fade away, ask your self some critical questions about this Chibok girls, with all the girls and women being rescued by the military during GEJ and and now Buhari, no single Soul is from Chibok, it's very hard to chew.. ..

Chibok girls kidnap is a big conspiracy. Just hope they are not planning on shooting down the president in the southern part of the country just to archive their selfish aim as they did in Rwanda.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by nigerianvenom(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
nigerianvenom:

asari said it was a sham,but the real enemies of nigeria shouted and insulted him cos they needed it to gain political status and favor from gullible nigerians.
i was sad when GEJ lost the election,but now im much happier cos we are beginning to ask ourselves the real truth about what actually happened
nigerianvenom:

ECOTERRORS:

chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxell erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu , nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots

There is still a lot about this Chibok kidnap that we need to look into
Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Reyginus:
What school of thought do you belong to? I mean in your Philosophy.
Pluralism
Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
I hv never believed that any chibok girl was missing. I am not that stupid

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by francizy(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
This administration is the worst I've ever seen. Even Obj's horrible rule is miles ahead of this one, at least Obj set up a cabinet before settling for massive looting. But this one is running a one man show and draining all the revenues without commissioning projects or setting up cabinet.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Freemanan:

Pluralism
Lol. But you are not being pluralistic in your approach to others views or opinions here. Am I missing something?
Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by cyberdurable(m): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxell erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu , nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots

There is still a lot about this Chibok kidnap that we need to look into
wia is my Name
Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. But you are not being pluralistic in your approach to others views or opinions here. Am I missing something?
Perception differs.... The mind perceives what the eyes shows it and what brain tells it.... NO what is!
Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Freemanan:

Perception differs.... The mind perceives what the eyes shows it and what brain tells it.... NO what is!
Good. But as a pluralist aren't you supposed to understand rather than negate one's opinion?
Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Reyginus:
Good. But as a pluralist aren't you supposed to understand rather than negate one's opinion?
My understanding negates the opinion.... But thus understanding is not absolute.... I Am first a human before being a Pluralist, I must have my own opinion.
Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
Freemanan:

My understanding negates the opinion.... But thus understanding is not absolute.... I Am first a human before being a Pluralist, I must have my own opinion.
Lol. Then you are not purely a pluralist?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. Then you are not purely a pluralist?
I maintain the mean rule in everything... Extremism won't make one learn..

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by Sunseeker: 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bring back the girls !
STOLEN girls or woman ! They must be returned to their families!!!

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by duality(m): 12:38am On Sep 25, 2015
Some people , just for self inflicted foolishness don't want us to objectively talk about issues in Nigeria. They see critical discuss as an attack on Buhari. The same people made political capital from the chibok issue in the last administration. When you raise Chibok girls issues again, they tell you that you want to attack buhari. So why was it an isseus in the last government and shouldn't be an issue in this new government. Was it all about removing the last president? have the girls been " brought back" ? or was "bring back" not the word used before?

On radio few days back some persons were vocal about the killings and attack by fulani herds men, Some persns who felt it was all about attacking buhari called in to tell us that it was a sensitive issue and it will mean attacking fulani people and president buhari. isn't that the height of idiocy?
We shouldn't raise burning issues in this country because it will amount to attacking buhari?

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by opribo(m): 2:30am On Sep 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Did you not hear one gov Shetims say in the fullness of time the girls will be found, so let's wait for the time to be full. Yeye dey smell. I'm even more surprised all those people who were so vocal about this Chibok girls in the last govt have suddenly gone quiet. Anyway like Op said let's leave it for God who sees all and knows all only HIM knows which girls were abducted and where they are.
Hmm even the videos how come no more videos of those girls have been shown again. Nigeria must not rest o until we find those girls. This might very well define the new Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by opribo(m): 2:36am On Sep 25, 2015
princemillla:
People should rest about this Chibok girls thing jareeee.

Army said they av almost wipe out BH and still we've not even seen any of them, even the principal of the school have not come to tell us they found just one of those girls among the people being rescued so far. It's pathetic.

Omo eni ku o San ju o omo eni sanu lo.

A dead child is better than lost child

what we hear fro. time to time is o e girl amongst the lot escaped a d ran away and is now in America. Ohhh Nigeriaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by biafranqueen: 2:47am On Sep 25, 2015

Since news broke out about the abduction of the schoolgirls at Chibok, a town in north-eastern part of Nigeria, there has been contradictory accounts by persons who claimed to be living witnesses to the horrific act. This triggered many questions in the whole saga.

Therefore, several well-meaning Nigerians and non-residents alike have started questioning the veracity and authenticity of the claim of the abduction.

Whiles others are linking the whole abduction claim to Nigeria’s divisive and often bloody politics, others contend that global geo political theatrics is embedded in the “supposed” abduction. Coincidentally, Nigeria will be heading for the polls next year and so the stakes are high.

What even makes the purported abduction of the over 200 schoolgirls looked more curious and symptomatic of a stage-managed exercise is the account of the principal of the Government Girls Secondary School and reactions from the leader of the Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau.

When news of the abduction broke out almost a month ago, the Principal of the school was alleged to have stated that she was present when men in military uniform came and took away the girls “One hundred and twenty nine girls were kidnapped from the school on Monday night by suspected members of the dreaded sect. However, 14 of the students were able to escape when one of the trucks in which they were being carted away broke down”. Mrs Asabe Kwanbura told the BBC Hausa Service in Maduguiri.

However, the Vanguard newspaper also quoted the same principal later stating that she was away for medical treatment in Maduguiri when the incident happened and that she was called by one of her daughters who broke the news to her.

Subsequent to her account, news broke out in the Nigerian media that the girls have been sold for N2, 000, then all of a sudden the leader of Boko Haram, Shekau, popped out on CNN and You Tube purported saying “they said I have kidnapped some girls. Yes I have. They are not supposed to be in school, they should have been married long ago. So, I am going to sell the girls. Who said there is no market for the girls? I will get market for them, I will sell them.”

What many may not have taken note on Shekau’s statement which was interpreted from the Hausa language was when he stated “Ok, since you claimed we have abducted the girls…, yes, we have abducted them, and we would be offering them for sale…”

Clearly, reports in the media may have prompted what the leader of the Islamic terrorist group came out to say. More worrying, however, is the conspiracy of the silence by the 60, 40 and 30 year old women who were reported to be writing exams at the school where the girls were picked up.

Strangely, while the daughters of the principal and female teachers were present at the time of the abduction being blamed on Boko Haram, none of them were kidnapped and there are also reports that some of the girls escaped and no gun was fired so not a single child was killed.

When the news broke out about the abduction, it took Boko Haram some time to claim responsibility. This was after almost everybody in Nigeria and the international media had blamed the abduction on them.

Even more mindboggling questions of how over 200 school girls were transported from the school without any neighbor noticing it, and where they are been kept and fed without anybody getting a hint of it for well over three weeks should attract everybody’s concern.

The operations of Boko Haram has been such that because they don’t control any specific territory in Nigeria, they move from one place to another to avoid been apprehended by the security forces. This obviously means that they will be moving within Nigeria and possibly neighboring Chad and Cameroun with their over 200 ‘cargo’ and shockingly nobody has seen traces of them?

Videos of the so-called girls who have been abducted were yesterday shown on the international media but their parents have not been clearly identified, instead; there has been global protest from women in support for the search of the yet to be identified children.

Meanwhile, the governor of Nigeria’s Borno State said he had information on the whereabouts of the schoolgirls.

Governor Kashim Shettima said he had passed reports of the locations of the girls to the military for verification. He added that he did not think the girls had been taken across the border to Chad or Cameroon.

The governor’s revelation came a day before a new video was purportedly released by Islamist militants showing around 130 of the girls kidnapped from a school in Nigeria last month.

The group’s leader, Abubakar Shekau, said they would be held until all imprisoned militants had been freed. He said the girls had converted to Islam. The video, released on Monday, claims to show them praying.

Few days earlier, leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, Alhaji Mujahid Asari-Dokubo posted a comment on his facebook wall suggesting that the widely-reported news of missing school girls in Nigeria was a scam.

The NDPVF leader wrote: These are the right questions begging for answers…..The truth can be told by any one…it still remain the truth. A girls school where 60, 40 and 30 years old women were writing the same exams.

The principal out for medical treatment…that is after making us believes she was present when men in military uniform came to take away the girls.

The girls trekking almost two kilometers out of Chibok to be ferried away by waiting vehicles in the middle of a very dark night without any one of them attempting to run away.

A Deputy-director impersonating as parents of the ‘missing’ girls.

A senator knowing all the details of the movement and condition of the ‘missing’ girls.

A global movement coming alive to protest on the ‘missing’ girls….calling only for the resignation of President GoodluckEbeleAzikiwe Jonathan…nobody calling for slight sanction against the Governor of Borno State who against the counsel of WAEC and the federal ministry of education allowed the girls to write the exams in Chibok….Who is funding this global movement and for what purpose?

What is the relationship between the APC and Boko Haram?…why was it possible for the APC government in Yobe state to conduct local government election without the sound of a single knockout?

What superior security arrangement do they have and why was it not deployed in Chibok to prevent the ‘abduction’ of the girls?

Stop playing this evil politics….Pass the message NO GIRLS ARE MISSING

The Nigerian government has faced heavy criticism of its response to the mass abduction but President Goodluck Jonathan said on Sunday that assistance from abroad had made him optimistic of finding the girls.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by biafranqueen: 3:07am On Sep 25, 2015
The above is the only journalism that investigated and reported the truth....

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by ishiamu(m): 3:43am On Sep 25, 2015
cyberdurable:
wia is my Name

E dey wt shekau
Re: Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait by donbrowser(m): 7:01am On Sep 25, 2015
holamiday:
It's now become very obvious there's more to the chibok girls than we've been told. All the questions raised above are important.

Personally, i believe it's either no girls were ever kidnapped or the number was highly exaggerated for propaganda sake.
Always thinking in that direction too. But I'm gathering some facts of late.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Seize Items Worth ₦54 Milliom In Kano/Jigawa Axis / Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government / Adeyemi Ikuforiji (Lagos Speaker) In EFCC Custody Over 7 Billion Naira Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.