Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. (2183 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him / How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by Frankdamaxx(m): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
A friend of mine cheated on his girlfriend. He is at a fix. Some of his friends who are girls advised him not too. I also feel he shouldn't.

What do you think?

Matured Responses Please.
Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
angry
Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by falconey(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
is she a reverend father?
Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by missKiffy(f): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
He shouldn't, and he should make sure such doesn't happen again
Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by pasqal09: 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
Only if he wants to end the relationship
Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by chibwike(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Confess to God
And change for good.
Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by chibwike(m): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
Confess to God
And change for good.
Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by Twaci(f): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
No......if he is stupid enough to believe that it won't come back to hunt him.

Yes......if he wants a stress free and uncomplicated relationship. A clear conscience is an added bonus. smiley
Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Some things are not meant to be confessed!
Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
Twaci:
No......if he is stupid enough to believe that it won't come back to hunt him.

Yes......if he wants a stress free and uncomplicated relationship. A clear conscience is an added bonus. smiley
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by Twaci(f): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Our own can remain a secret though wink
Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
Twaci:
Our own can remain a secret though wink
Ain't saying a word about it to nobody grin

1 Like

Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by Twaci(f): 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Ain't saying a word about it to nobody grin
kiss cheesy
Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by naijaboiy: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Some things are not meant to be confessed!

This is where lying actually have a role in a relationsip.
Lying has never had a role to play in relationships. A relationship filled with lies will definitely crumble some day.

Don't mislead people.

1 Like

Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lying has never had a role to play in relationships. A relationship filled with lies will definitely crumble some day.

Don't mislead people.
I ain't misleading anyone here..

In a situation like dis, u mustn't tell ur partner that u cheated on her!

I'm not saying a relationship should be filled with lies buh @ a point in our relationship, we really need to lie to cover up some things just to save it!
Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Twaci:
kiss cheesy
somebody is watching grin

1 Like

Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by naijaboiy: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I'm not saying a relationship should be filled with lies buh @ a point in our relationship, we really need to lie to cover up some things just to save it!
Nope!

I totally disagree with you on that. It's better to tell your partner if the guilt of your actions is weighing you down. After that you'll definitely have a clean mind.

It's now left for your partner to forgive you and accept you back. Nobody is perfect,so he will also have his own flaws. It's only when you are a chronic cheat that he shouldn't consider forgiving you.

Hiding anything will only save you for just a temporary time. On the long run the truth will come out and it's going to be very disastrous than it would have been if you had said it yourself.

Totally speaking out of experience. smiley
Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by falconey(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

you have already misled me..........I just called my GF and lied to her.

1 Like

Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nope!

I totally disagree with you on that. It's better to tell your partner if the guilt of your actions is weighing you down. After that you'll definitely have a clean mind.

It's now left for your partner to forgive you and accept you back. Nobody is perfect,so he will also have his own flaws. It's only when you are a chronic cheat that he shouldn't consider forgiving you.

Hiding anything will only save you for a very temporary time. On the long run the truth will come out and it's going to very disastrous than it would have been if you had said it yourself.

I agree and you win! smiley

Btw, who's speaking out of experience? undecided
Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by Twaci(f): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
somebody is watching grin
Who? Dee? He dey do him own. If he spills mine, i'll return d favour smiley
Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Eyaaaaa..

Baba sorry oh! grin
Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by Twaci(f): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nope!

Hiding anything will only save you for just a temporary time. On the long run the truth will come out and it's going to be very disastrous than it would have been if you had said it yourself.

Experience?

Tell me chum chin shocked

1 Like

Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

word..
lies save relationships sometimes. whoever disagrees hasn't been in any serious relationship before ...
Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by naijaboiy: 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
Twaci:
Experience?

Tell me chum chin shocked
Tell you wetin? cheesy
Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by naijaboiy: 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I agree and you win! smiley

Btw, who's speaking out of experience? undecided
Me cheesy
Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
if he truely feels sorry and wont repeat the act, let him just move on with her and be happy. but she may later get to know and the issue of trust will set in.

i still dont get why people cheat.

1 Like

Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by Twaci(f): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Tell you wetin? cheesy
I love learning from experience na cheesy.

Pls indulge me smiley
Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
darkenedrebel:

word..
lies save relationships sometimes. whoever disagrees hasn't been in any serious relationship before ...
Baba thank u jere wink
Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by naijaboiy: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lol, you who has been in a serious relationship should keep lying and let's see how far it will take the relationship to. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Me cheesy
I see.. lipsrsealed
Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by naijaboiy: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
Twaci:
I love learning from experience na cheesy.

Pls indulge me smiley
Check google... smiley

There are so many stories there tongue
Re: Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating. by Twaci(f): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
Check google... smiley
There are so many stories there tongue
Kill joy sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Caught Her Friend Washing Her Boyfriend's Cloths, "Should She Be Worried? / 91-year-old Dies During Sex With Married Neighbour / What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.