Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral (2185 Views)

See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons / 7 Things To Do If Your Nude Pictures Have Gone Viral - Jumia Travel / See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral by Reportersgame: 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
It was supposed to be a happy beach photo, but then excitement got the better of one of them and this is what we get. the facial expression of the girl on bikini leaning on the "superman" dude though.

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/01/what-is-wrong-with-this-photo-that-has.html

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dicck sucker. End time is near cheesy cheesy grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral by NwaNimo1(m): 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
Suck my vita malt . . . . . . .(so she sucks my dddck)
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral by nerilove(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
Guy, only you with these women? They like your D so much. Well they would like giving head
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral by writetopoker: 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
the ladies look more stupid than I thought.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral by Emac34: 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
cry
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral by Coolguy89(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
chai! dis girl na professional cock sucker
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral by benedictnsi(m): 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
21st century children........ Dem even dey proud enough to snap this kinda pix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral by PlayerMeji: 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dont worry, give her 4 years more, she will be at the front row of Christ Embassy singing in the choir saying she is a changed woman.

People dont know the permanence of posting items on the internet. It is very hard to retrieve.

I posted my contact details on some ecommerce websites for export businesses now even though the some of these sites are no longer functional, my details are being distributed all over the internet.

Just wait till she wants to campaign for some political post, that is wen she will feel the veracity of taking silly pictures and posting them online.

To those who may say she may not have posted them herself, I have something for you, did she do the right thing by posing with a dude's di'ck in her mouth?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral by cruzita(f): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
OH GOD FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral by IamLEGEND1: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral by Estimable(m): 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
Chaii, this our generation ehh, nawaoh
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
one stupid guy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
mtcheeew.... Na 2b pencil d guy get sef.

(1) (Reply)

When Nature Calls... How long have you held shit before ??? / Can You Marry A Man/woman With Tattoo? / Best Happy New Month Text Messages For Your Loved Ones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.