Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. (67651 Views)

Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos / Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) / Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by benELOHIM7(m): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2015
Records dont lie... nigeria started diving soon after hausa and yoruba took over the seat of government. This is no bigotry, its a fact. When the igbo man was at the helm of government:

1. Education, from primary level to tertiary level had value. There were countless home bred intellects that were of world standard, likes of chinua achebe, wole soyinka, ken saro wiwa, john pepper clark...even my own father, at 78 I doubt if most scholars of today can equal him. Mind you, he stopped at secondary school level.

2. All sector of the economy was working. From agriculture to industry to entertainment...I can only imagine how beautiful a country could be

3. There was a job for every dick, tom and harry. If you finish secondary school, oh you are a hot cake, talkless of being a university graduate.

4. Good road network, security, discipline...life in nigeria was nirvana

If secession will bring all this back then Bleep nigeria. We have a right to live normal lives not like animals. God bless Biafra!

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2015
lastpage:

Shattap joor, ordinary Boko haram is exploding IED's day and night and you think it is a "new" invention, right?

You want to steal S/South Oil and hence waged war on them in 1968. Yo are still forming attachee on them till today
Now, it is Calabar Uranium you are after?

I hope Calabarians are listening? These Yiios are onl after your resources. WATCH YOUR BACK, ...for these back-stabbers!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
u are hilarious ,calabar will gladly give us their uranium, they are pained just like us,have u forgotten calabar massacre
The zoo cannot produce anything, u all are leaches,common boko haram is making bombs, what can we then do if we lay our hands on the rare uranium mineral now we have nuclear physist abroad coming home, in the part of oil, we were never after niger delta oil,imo, abia,anambra,anioma has oil and gas,what a u saying u buffoon, ur dirty city called lagos will be burned down, we will install igwe of lagos, african union will beg us to but not without lagos,but if we do leave it, it must be rumbles

*we will burn down the zoo-nnamdi kanu*

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by Sammyblaq(m): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2015
Like a neighbor to the bunker. Am not hyping but the bunker is a good place to visit...

The OP am holding you responsible for the rants from this BIGOTs.
There are more good photos than u posted.

Let me bring it to you that the bunker serves as an event centre....
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by basilo101: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2015
chrisblack:
just like the 2nd Niger bridge Julius berger is about building.why not give it to Aba construction company.I bet nobody will pray to ply the bridge.bigot
all the flyovers Obiano is building in awka are hand by our local contractors.the zoo runs a unitary govt and holding us down by claiming ownership of important infrastructures
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2015
teamchocolate:
Fool wants to bomb Lagos..... ur so jealous of Lagos, u can't hide it cheesy cheesy cheesy

U mean worlds dirtiest city?
The one we built and are chased around in it,u no mans landian should look for ur real village
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool.

Comparing a man who wasn't even a war time general nor soldier but still devised the strategy that made Biafrans surrender - to a cowardly war time general who led his troops from the bunker without firing a shot apart from running his mouth everywhere is asinine and stupid. One would always be remembered for greatness, while the other will always be remembered for cowardice especially with his infamous picture in Abidjan looool.

That is like comparing Field Marshal Douglas MacArthur, the Great War general - to Marshal Petain who made the French surrender to the Germans. Hysterical loool.

Anyway, just make sure ya next Biafran leader isn't as cowardly as the last one. Best of luck with the next Biafran adventure...that is I can say cos I'm a fan of the Biafran ideology.
He devised a strategy by betraying a man that released from prison? A man he promised he would secede if Biafra secedes?No wonder they call you yorrobers cowards and betrayer! An IGBO man can never back stab

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by CongressIsrael: 10:32am On Sep 25, 2015
If not for the intervention of the Western world such as Britain, Gowon would have been captured by Ojukwu.History shows that Gowon knew that Ojukwu would likely capture him, he decided to run out of Lagos to Kaduna in order to declare northern Nigeria in Kaduna. But then luck was on his side as Britain with the yorubas led by awolowo decided to assist Gowon to fight Ojukwu. Awolowo succeeded in sowing the seed of discord BTW Ojukwu & Col.Banjo who was ojukwu's 2IC. Awolowo was deceived in believing that the promise of Gowon to hand over power to him after the war would be realistic & in order to make the promise look good, he was given the minister of finance but he used the office to finance the education of his Yoruba folks & then to the Igbos after the war were given 2 shillings irrespective of the amount of money he or she had before & to the northerners he raised the argument that they didn't have the interest to go to school, a cunning way of denying them their full entitlements. However, awolowo had all it could take to stop the warring parties from going to war but cunningly worsened the situation by playing double-faced game theory which they are known for & which can be verified in his series of visits to Ojukwu & Gowon to ascertain their readiness for the war, as a proof, trace & track the records of his discussions with each of the warring parties upon his visits to them. Gowon & Ojukwu knew this fact but decided to go into the war all towards protecting their military prides. After the war, awolowo started asking for the fulfilment of the promise of his presidential ambition supposedly in order to rise to the level of great Zik & brainy Tafawa Balewa but he met with full resistance from the north.However, the muslim north had a 2nd agendum of taking over power from the Christian leader, a fact that USA foresaw & withdrew from supporting the Gowon's led govt within 1 to 2 weeks of their arrival during the civil war which is captured in their statement that said ‘a muslim part of a nation called Nigeria with a Christian leader fighting the non-muslim part of the same nation', however the muslim north succeeded in overthrowing Gowon's govt through Muritala which led to the grievances of the Benue/plateau state leading to the assassination of Muritala led by Dimka which was captioned with the adage that ‘a dog went to hunting with a hunter, the dog caught a bush meat but when the hunter was roasting the bush meat with his children and the same dog came around but the hunter with his children chased the dog out so that the dog would not eat the meat'.Also, when Obj came on board, there were agitations as to why it would be obj by the muslim-north, with the pressure on Obj, Obj handed over power to Shagari as against awolowo who was fighting legitimately & illegitimately to take over power as he was promised but his hopes were dashed to the mud. During the time of IBB, awolowo saw that his chances of becoming the president were not clear, he planned a phantom coup but was exposed by Lateef Jakande, who betrayed him, in order words, he got served in his own coin hence awo's enmity with Lateef.However, due to his prominence, ibb's govt gave him three conditions as a way of punishing him for the coup he planned of which he must choose one & after which he (ibb) psychologically punished awo without any noise & he ended up committing suicide which many yorubas do not know. I would like to stop this story at this juncture. Truth is bitter.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by frleopardo: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2015
lastpage:

When was ANY IBO MAN ever trustworthy, from time immemorial?

If you cant even trust your own soldiers, then what in god's world will make you start a WAR?
or is it because he has that silly underground car Park that he called a "bunker"?

Okay, so he does not want to be executed, right? Bloody Coward!!
What about the millions of you Yiibos that died of hunger and from the bullets of "Scorpion" Benjamin Adekunle, did those ones offend God or what? BLOODY, SHAMELESS COWARD, is what that Ojukwu is.
Okay, Ojukwu is alive bu this manhood is DEAD - according to "Shepopotamus"

Yiibos are NEVER to be trusted.
Even Odumegwu Ojukwu learnt that lesson ..the hard way

Lastpage!
. First of all I never said he was betrayed by his igbo brothers I said SS and you need to understand that among the SS there are minority that fear the domination of igbos should biafra be realised
Secondly you talk of benjamin adekunle whom you and I know only shot defenceless civilians. He even had to kill isaac adaka boro just to claim his exploits for himself.
You yorubas are pathetic, imagine killing someone who fights on your side just to claim his exploits.
Without doubts your benjamin adekunle is a coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2015
lastpage:

That is the "basic difference" between we Yorubas ...and you Flat-he@ds!

*Awolowo will not slaughter 3million of his people needlessly
*Awolowo is a real man that would rather die that expose his people to ridicule
*Awolowo is intelligent enough, has foresight, is not full of "Gra-Gra", does not have unbridled Ego and is not that foolish not to know when to fight ....and when not to.

According to Prof Wole Soyinka, "Bravery is not found in thoughtless and ill-advised act of supposed gallantry that lead to a colossal loss .. but in well thought-out and meticulous planning that sees the end-result and "assures it", right from the onset coupled with the ability to win EVERY BATTLE YOU CHOSE".

Wait, let me ask: Would you rather bid yor time and strike when you are sure of the outcome ... or out of foolishness, start a fight you know you cant win and then get whipped soundly, turned to beggars and forever be ridiculed and become the object of jokes all over the world?

Yiibos ALWAYS fight and lose ... ALWAYS!

I know as a Yiibo person, you cant ever see the sense in "bidding your time" ... that is why you are Yiibo, .....NO SENSE AT ALL.
Just Gra-Gra! undecided undecided tongue

Learn Yiibos... L.E.A.R.N!!

Lastpage!
Awolowo was coward that's why he promised Ojukwu he would secede after Ojukwu released him from prison,why did he promise if he is not a betrayer,or is ur awolowo now a lying and backstabber,no wonder they call you yorobbers betrayers and backstabbbers,an IGBO man would never betray another man,Awolowo was later disgraced by his masters that's why he took rat poison!

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by teamchocolate: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2015
Wonder why ur biafrans troop to 'the world's dirtiest city'

They must be pigs..

PrinceBundu:

U mean worlds dirtiest city?
The one we built and are chased around in it,u no mans landian should look for ur real village
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by Missy89(f): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He devised a strategy by betraying a man that released from prison? A man he promised he would secede if Biafra secedes?No wonder they call you yorrobers cowards and betrayer! An IGBO man can never back stab

Ojukwu released Awolowo from prison? when was that?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by princejayboss: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2015
T8ksy:
Ojukwu hiding in his bunker whilst he sent his people out on a "chicken run" with WWII rifles to confront the might of the federal troops.

After losing 3 million souls, he finally left his bunker where he and his toy soldiers had been feeding fat at the expense of his vulnerable folks who were dropping dead like flies, from hunger & kwashorko, in the middle of the night like a quintessential coward to flee to exile, in Abidjan.

I can understand your age... Toddlers should be stopped from sucking up this good site
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2015
teamchocolate:
Wonder why ur biafrans troop to 'the world's dirtiest city'

They must be pigs..

i wonder why u wastelanders always want to rip where u didnt sow
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by teamchocolate: 10:43am On Sep 25, 2015
[[s]quote author=CongressIsrael post=38360498]If not for the intervention of the Western world such as Britain, Gowon would have been captured by Ojukwu.History shows that Gowon knew that Ojukwu would likely capture him, he decided to run out of Lagos to Kaduna in order to declare northern Nigeria in Kaduna. But then luck was on his side as Britain with the yorubas led by awolowo decided to assist Gowon to fight Ojukwu. Awolowo succeeded in sowing the seed of discord BTW Ojukwu & Col.Banjo who was ojukwu's 2IC. Awolowo was deceived in believing that the promise of Gowon to hand over power to him after the war would be realistic & in order to make the promise look good, he was given the minister of finance but he used the office to finance the education of his Yoruba folks & then to the Igbos after the war were given 2 shillings irrespective of the amount of money he or she had before & to the northerners he raised the argument that they didn't to go to school thereby denying them their full entitlements. However, awolowo had all it could take to stop the warring parties from going to war but cunningly worsened the situation by playing double-faced game theory which they are known for & which can be verified in his series of visit to Ojukwu & Gowon to ascertain their readiness for the war, as a proof trace & track the records of his discussions with each of the warring parties upon his visits to them .Gowon & Ojukwu knew this fact but decided to go into the war all towards protecting their military prides. After the war, awolowo started asking for the fulfilment of the promise of his presidential ambition supposedly in order to rise to the level of great Zik & brainy Tafawa Balewa but he met with full resistance from the north.However, the muslim north had a 2nd agendum of taking over power from the Christian leader, a fact that USA foresaw & withdrew from supporting the Gowon's led govt within 1 to 2 weeks of their arrival during the civil war which is captured in their statement that said ‘a muslim part of a nation called Nigeria with a Christian leader fighting the non-muslim part of the same nation', however the muslim north succeeded in overthrowing Gowon's govt by Muritala which led to the grievances of the Benue/plateau state leading to the assassination of Muritala led by Dimka which was captioned with the adage that ‘a dog went to hunting with a hunter, the dog caught a bush meat but when the hunter was roasting the bush meat with children and the same dog came around but the hunter with the children started chased the dog out so that the dog would not eat the meat'.Obj came on board but there were agitations as to why it would be obj by the muslim-north with the pressure Obj
handed over power to Shagari as against awolowo who was fighting legitimately & illegitimately to take over power as he was promised but his hopes were dashed to the mud. During the time of IBB, awolowo saw that his chances of becoming the president were not clear, he planned a phantom coup but was exposed by Lateef Jakande, who betrayed him, in order words, he got served in his own coin hence awos enmity with Lateef.However, due to his prominence, ibb's govt gave three conditions which he must choose one after which he psychologically punished & he ended up committing suicide which many yorubas cannot give a true account of how awo died. I would like to stop this story at juncture. Truth is bitter.[/qu[/s]ote]

Sounds like one of two things:
1. A bedtime story told to u by your grandma to make her sleep better at night as she recounted horrors of the war
2. Beer parlour gist..

In summary.. nice fiction story that shud be separated from reality

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by obiak4(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2015
chrisblack:
any body can build and airstrip which was what they had,they never built an areoplane during the war.even in Niger delta kids refine crude oil.tell me what is the difference between ogunigwe bomb and the so-called IDE bombs BH and other terror group are making.my point is simply this no tribe has the monopoly of knowledge. It is wrong to claim that you are better than others simply because a hole was dug undergrowth and reinforced with concrete. Their are many bunkers spread across the country. Bikers have been in existence thousands of years.even in ancient civilizations.so it no big deal.tell me.when you call this a bunker tell what you will call the government office in ikoyi.super bunker.
how many state in nigeria have airstrip?
How many years did JB used in building ikoyi bunker?
Did nigerian soilders have a more superior bomb than biafra and the war last that long?
Just for you to acknowledge the truth that biafra where technologically sound and we as nigerians should encourage our locally engineers and workers to take nigerian to where it should be in the committe of nations
my 50 kobo contribution
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by tochstorm(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2015
kestolove95:
Ojukwu d rebel...see gowon dey cum..hahahahaha..ojukwu go don pick race for inside him grave now as I call gowon...mumu rebel, I knw blame u..u b Igbo sha..d drug pushers of nigeria
yeah some Cool aid you must be drinking over there.
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by tochstorm(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2015
T8ksy:
Ojukwu hiding in his bunker whilst he sent his people out on a "chicken run" with WWII rifles to confront the might of the federal troops.

After losing 3 million souls, he finally left his bunker where he and his toy soldiers had been feeding fat at the expense of his vulnerable folks who were dropping dead like flies, from hunger & kwashorko, in the middle of the night like a quintessential coward to flee to exile, in Abidjan.
i cant believe 94 peeps stooped so low to like this post. Illitracy is a desease it has been confirmed.
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by teamchocolate: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2015
*ignored*

undecided

PrinceBundu:
i wonder why u wastelanders always want to rip where u didnt sow
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by tochstorm(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2015
aresa:
And the village rebel leader still couldn't hide inside his cave but the coward instead dumped his men on the battlefield for dead and ran to IV to enjoy life and even return to team up with the same folks he fought and sacrificed his own people to fight and even collect rank and benefits from the same people..

Now some losers shouting biafra because another fake and worthless rebel leader who is currently enjoying life thousands of miles away from his village is asking them carry transistor radio to war...

Now some useless people with zero sense of their own history are running around..

Some useless people with zero sense of their own history are running around
u sir is/are an idiot here have a cookie.
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by basilo101: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2015
oz4real83:
u should have used the same technological advancement to build the 2nd niger bridge instead of waiting for our niger delta oil money. Stop deceiving urself.
are u ppl illiterates dat u dnt understand hw nigeria govt is structured?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by pazienza(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2015
lastpage:

Shattap joor, ordinary Boko haram is exploding IED's day and night and you think it is a "new" invention, right?

You want to steal S/South Oil and hence waged war on them in 1968. Yo are still forming attachee on them till today
Now, it is Calabar Uranium you are after?

I hope Calabarians are listening? These Yiios are onl after your resources. WATCH YOUR BACK, ...for these back-stabbers!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

It wasn't the "Yiios" that gave away Bakassi just to get hold of Eastern oil Wealth, it was the parasitic Arewa-Odua gang up. I believe by now, the thousands of Efik natives of Bakassi that were rendered homeless by the parasitic gang up, already know who their
enemies are.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by pazienza(m): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2015
whizpa:
All those 'Biafrans' and Yoruba people spoiling for a fight have definitely not seen WAR in their lives. It is not something u wanna wish on ur enemy. If u keep this up, your generations will be the ones to suffer it. And, even if you're alive to see it, how many of you will pick up guns and lead the front line. Talk is cheap, my brothers. There's no book anywhere that says yoruba n igbo people can't live together in peace. It's a shame that some people's selfish motive is pitting us against eachother.

We can do better. If we spend enough time talking about how we will rebuild and rebrand Nigeria rather than arguing and lying to ourselves, we most likely would have done something positive..

No Igbo without yoruba and vice versa. U can't seperate the leg from the body if you want to move forward.

There are no bad tribes, just bad(selfish, corrupt and wicked) people. A peaceful coexistence is not farfetched. Give peace a chance.

No Igbo man want any war with the Islamic Arewa-Oduanistan.

We simply don't want to co exist with them.
We simply have no unity with them, no common religion, tradition, language, political ideologies, even boundary.

There are simply no basis for unity between Biafra. and the Islamic Arewa-Oduanistan republic.

Before lugard abomination of 1914, we never knew of the existence of the Arewa-Oduanistan, we simply have no part in them, and will be completely better off without them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by Shymm3x: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2015
Missy89:

I dont get the hype either. The dude just wanted to carve out his own piece of real estate in Africa and be a lifetime dictator,control the resources in collaboration with an European power. probably France.

Nothing special about the guy.

Loool.

The guy is definitely one of worst definitions of an hero you'll ever find. He was utterly greedy, a bad soldier, and arguably the worst military strategist ever. Why would anyone going to war at the height of the cold war, especially against a country that's still a baby of the British empire align with France? A cowardly general aligning with a cowardly nation that just surrendered two decades earlier during WW2 lol. A good military strategist would've aligned with socialism, to get the Soviets on board - since the US was already bogged down in Vietnam, and it had no stomach to open a next front. The guy just committed one military gaffe after the other.

Honestly, I wouldn't even rank him alongside notorious African warlords like Savimbi, Sankoh, Koroma et al cos he wasn't half the soldier those guys were. And calling him an hero would be utterly disrespectful to great African war strategists and fine-soldiers/warriors like Khamis Ghaddafi, Shaka Zulu, Queen Nzingha, whoever the military general that led the undefeated Cush against Alexander the great Greek, Benjamin Adekunle (though he talked too much) etc.. Heck, I'd even throw whoever the military strategist was for the Ibadan warriors during the Battle of Oshogbo against the Fulanis cos that's definitely one the best military strategies I've ever read.

Then you got a rat hole folks are calling architectural masterpiece - hysterical. The same rat hole rats have been building since the beginning of creation...if that's an architectural masterpiece, then rats have to be the greatest architects since creation. grin

The guys was just who he was: the Abidjan bandit, greedy, cowardice personified, terrible soldier, and even a worse military strategist. undecided
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by frleopardo: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2015
Missy89:

Ojukwu released Awolowo from prison? when was that?
go back to your history books or try doing some reasearch. Awolowo was I prison for treason in nsukka before the war. Ojukwu released him so he could declare the oduduwa republic when the biafra republic is declared but he reneged on his promise

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by saintandsinnerz: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2015
chrisblack:
just like the 2nd Niger bridge Julius berger is about building.why not give it to Aba construction company.I bet nobody will pray to ply the bridge.bigot
You are calling a bigot for saying this but refused to call the other of your type above a bigot. You my friend is the bigot here!
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by Missy89(f): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2015
frleopardo:
go back to your history books or try doing some reasearch. Awolowo was I prison for treason in nsukka before the war. Ojukwu released him so he could declare the oduduwa republic when the biafra republic is declared but he reneged on his promise

Stop relying on Radio biafra /palm wine and isi ewu joint for your history lessons. Story dealt with in the past

Check NL Archives

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by pazienza(m): 11:36am On Sep 25, 2015
ayindejimmy:

Quit this bigotry attitude. Most Nigerians have their various talents.
I must admit, out of all, people from the East make the most noise about theirs. Which is good thou. Cos if the Whites won't celebrate our own it's left to us to... But not arrogantly to outclass ourselves.

Now, Meet Jelani Aliyu, Nigerian genius who designed Chevrolet Volt.

africanspotlight.com/2014/02/04/meet-jelani-aliyu-nigerian-genius-designed-chevrolet-volt-photos-video/

Please stop it already, stop feeding Arewa-Oduanistan propaganda to innocent Biafrans.

Bob Boniface designed Chevrolet volt. Aliyu is just a one of the numerous employees of GM motors that worked on the car.

https://www.nairaland.com/2438270/bob-boniface-designed-created-chevy/2
https://www.nairaland.com/2437501/see-what-igbo-man-photo/1

You want to see a real world class inventor, not a fraud, well, here is your man:http://www.bloomberg.com/bw/articles/2014-02-26/these-high-tech-surgery-goggles-can-spot-glowing-cancer-cells

Oops! He is a Biafran! *grins
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by frleopardo: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2015
Missy89:

Stop relying on Radio biafra /palm wine and isi ewu joint for your history lessons. Story dealt with in the past

Check NL Archives
Like I said go do some research
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by MicroBox: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2015
I wish biafra-south Sudan if they secede
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2015
kestolove95:
Ojukwu d rebel...see gowon dey cum..hahahahaha..ojukwu go don pick race for inside him grave now as I call gowon...mumu rebel, I knw blame u..u b Igbo sha..d drug pushers of nigeria

Nne I like your stupidity, are you a slowpoke? Nice gibberish, you just made my day. Cheers
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by hardbody: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2015
kestolove95:

U nid a dic.k....certainly.
Re: Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. by Shymm3x: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Looool.

I know the Igbotic accent always mess up English words and give them new meanings. And when you listen to words with an accent wired to ya brain - it is very easy to misinterpret simple words.

Anyway, no one betrayed anyone - it was just a case of one putting the cart before the horse due to greed and lack of strategy - and the other taking the necessary precautions. Clash of interests.

Heck, both interests would have aligned eventually if Mr. Cowardice personified hadn't made an unsolicited incursion into the astute man's territory. That's the reason why folks need to always understand the concept of territorial integrity in whatever they do, before complicating things for themselves.

Thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu / See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) / Shallow Grave Where General Alkali Was Buried Discovered By Army (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.