Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

My Dad's Cheating.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dad's Cheating.... (1548 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. / I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad's Cheating.... by Zoe41(f): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
My parents hve bin hving problems 4 sm years now...its always vented on us though, smtyms i can't even understand why dey ever got married, recently he's been suspected of cheating, i don't rili wanna go into details but, 2 weeks ago i noticed he'll be making phone calls saying stuff like "my love" nd odas den immediately i come near him he starts talking in yoruba which i don't understand......5 days ago i had gone 2 a nearby market...i spotted my dads car,{ i knew dat cos he always has an umbrella @ d back of d car} in front of a building, i entered d security man was very suspicious but i lied sha.
wen i finally reached d door, i didn't know wat i was going to see so i just asked d gateman hu d owner of d car was, he den said it belonged to "madam's oga" i was seriously afraid now, i i entered d house it was empty d gateman was following me i told him dat dere was'nt need
In short i got to d room dey were having sex{ d bitch nd ma dad}
i don't know if to tell my mum cos i know dey'll break up
pls advice
Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by Cutehector(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
Dnt tell mum
Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
First of all, I am sorry about the problem you are faced with. It's not always easy dealing with family issues like this, especially as the child. It's like you are intertwined in something you are not capable of forcing your way out of and honestly, I can really empathize with your situation.

I'd advise you shouldn't tell your mum anything. If you do, you would only be escalating the whole problem and trust me, you don't want to do that.

How about you talk to your dad. I don't know how close you are to him, but it's best you talk to him in a mature manner. Tell him you aren't happy with what he is doing and it's affecting you both psychologically and emotionally. Tell him you won't tell your mum about what you know but that what he is doing isn't right.

If he is really your father and he still has some drops of humanity and self respect inside of him, he should see some sense in what you have to say and adjust his footsteps.

You should also talk to your mum. Have a little mother and child discussion. Don't make it sound like you know, or that you are suspecting your dad's is having affairs outside the marriage, but just ask how about her relationship with your dad and where they stand.
Try to urge her to do all she can to keep her marriage and to be careful and watchful so that someone won't come and destroy what she has built.
Plead with her that if she is having any issues with your dad, she should try and dissolve it.
Let her know that no matter what the issue is regarding their marriage, she and your dad should still try their best to protect their union.

If she asks you why you might be giving her the "advice", just tell her that something inside you prompted you to.

Also try to take the matter to the feet of your God. Most of these kind of marital issues aren't always just "physical". Commit your parents marriage to God and pray for unity and love.

I wish you and your parents all the best.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by kennynelcon(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
How u take enter dah room, talk true.

Anyway, tell mom to reduce risk of contacting any disease...but pray for the man and advise your mom.

Note: This controversial doesn't need to be on FP, moreover my advice is sufficient.

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by ChiSun27(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
This story get as e be.

You just walked into someone's apartment where you haven't been to before and the gateman still allowed you on small persuasion?

I refuse to digest this unpalatable jollof rice. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by Widall: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
anoda torotoro & tortoise tory

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by Zoe41(f): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
ChiSun27:
This story get as e be.

You just walked into someone's apartment where you haven't been to before and the gateman still allowed you on small persuasion?

I take time b4 i enta nah
Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by marshalcarter: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Na wa ooo....for market again naim ya P-man dey.....aaaah aaaaaaah

Plssss try anoda technique of lyin....lyin is not ur callin undecided

U still need to go to the sch of lyin or visit www.linusmbaka.com for free session grin

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by Bevy12(f): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Don't know what to say. I don't think the gateman would have allowed you in. You don turn to Aria Montgomery abi. Anyway, its for you to decide if you should tell your mum or not.
Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by Twaci(f): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hmmmm.

Talk to your mum. No i am not saying that you should report it to your mum. Have a mother and daughter talk. Ask her certain questions like; what is really going on btw your dad and herself? Are they tired of the marriage? Does she still love him?

If you aren't comfortable asking her these, you can confide in an older but closer family relative who u believe can confidently handle the matter, because truth being told, your mum may even be doing same but is not caught yet.

If they are tired of the marriage then they should dissolve it like adults without affecting you and ur siblings.

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by marshalcarter: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
ChiSun27:
This story get as e be.

Lols grin dis is roasted beans and cooked biscuit grin

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
Twaci:
Hmmmm.

Talk to your mum. No i am not saying that you should report it to your mum. Have a mother and daughter talk. Ask her certain questions like; what is really going on btw your dad and herself? Are they tired of the marriage? Does she still love him?

If you aren't comfortable asking her these, you can confide in an older but closer family relative who u believe can confidently handle the matter, because truth being told, your mum may even be doing same but is not caught yet.

If they are tired of the marriage then they should dissolve it like adults without affecting you and ur siblings.
and you expect the mum to come out plain How easy!!
Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by Twaci(f): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
and you expect the mum to come out plain How easy!!
No, her mum won't 'fess up on any cheating done on her part, but she would be ready to talk to a listening ear....a concerned daughter.
Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
@OP its non of ur bizzness if he cheats, so long money 4 feeding and other things still dey drop. "yolo

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by IamLEGEND1: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
diz Tori get as e be....

so the gate man just allow you make u catwalk enter the room wey dem dey do D tin?

and u open door see them but dem no see you...

#YouBeGhostNi?
Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by ronald4lif(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
ChiSun27:
This story get as e be.

I taya o. She didn't just make her way into the compound but inside the building and right inside the room where they were having sex. This must be some nollywood script were people never locked their doors. Sorry, I don't believe this story.
Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by ChiSun27(m): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Zoe41:

I take time b4 i enta nah

Dearie...the rice no still done well...add more firewood..... cheesy
Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by AfroKnight: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Widall:
anoda torotoro & tortoise tory

Really fake story. How many security guards would allow a stranger into their madam's room? OP suffri dey lie abeg.
Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by thorpido(m): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
Na the one wey u enter house wey security man dey look you,I no understand.
Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by naijaboiy: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
misssclassy:
First of all, I am sorry about the problem you are faced with. It's not always easy dealing with family issues like this, especially as the child. It's like you are intertwined in something you are not capable of forcing your way out of and honestly, I can really empathize with your situation.
I'd advise you shouldn't tell your mum anything. If you do, you would only be escalating the whole problem and trust me, you don't want to do that.
How about you talk to your dad. I don't know how close you are to him, but it's best you talk to him in a mature manner. Tell him you aren't happy with what he is doing and it's affecting you both psychologically and emotionally. Tell him you won't tell your mum about what you know but that what he is doing isn't right.
If he is really your father and he still has some drops of humanity and self respect inside of him, he should see some sense in what you have to say and adjust his footsteps.
You should also talk to your mum. Have a little mother and child discussion. Don't make it sound like you know, or that you are suspecting your dad's is having affairs outside the marriage, but just ask how about her relationship with your dad and where they stand.
Try to urge her to do all she can to keep her marriage and to be careful and watchful so that someone won't come and destroy what she has built.
Plead with her that if she is having any issues with your dad, she should try and dissolve it.
Let her know that no matter what the issue is regarding their marriage, she and your dad should still try their best to protect their union.
If she asks you why you might be giving her the "advice", just tell her that something inside you prompted you to.
Also try to take the matter to the feet of your God. Most of these kind of marital issues aren't always just "physical". Commit your parents marriage to God and pray for unity and love.
I wish you and your parents all the best.
See long essay on top fake story. gringrin
Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

See long essay on top fake story. gringrin

What makes you so sure that the story is fake?
Even if it is, my comment isn't just addressed at the op. Any other person who might be having similar issues or who might know someone who might be having similar issues, can also pick a thing or too from it what I posted.
Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Whether this story is true or it isnt(because it seems some of you nairalanders have just decided to heap curses on your own heads), the only thing you CAN do honestly is to table it before God. If you like go and talk to your mother about her love life, beht jes bare in mind that this is not obodo onyinbo.
Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by tayoxx(m): 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Phayme:
Whether this story is true or it isnt(because it seems some of you nairalanders have just decided to heap curses on your own heads), the only thing you CAN do honestly is to table it before God. If you like go and talk to your mother about her love life, beht jes bare in mind that this is not obodo onyinbo.
table it before God
Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by pasqal09: 1:35am On Sep 25, 2015
ChiSun27:
This story get as e be.

As in eh? Very highly unpalatable.

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 25, 2015
na wa for u ooo.y u go even wan tel ur mama
Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by osile2012: 1:59am On Sep 25, 2015
[size=18pt]Hmmmm, u cld have joined them now. grin grin grin U expect us to believe this story ?? Na only ur dad get umbrella. Gate man will just allow u into someones room? I wonder what some nairalanders take people for. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.[/size]
Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by lonelydora: 2:20am On Sep 25, 2015
In as much as I don't believe this story totally, but Op HOW OLD ARE YOU? I will advice when u answer my question.
Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by naijaboiy: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
misssclassy:

What makes you so sure that the story is fake?
Even if it is, my comment isn't just addressed at the op. Any other person who might be having similar issues or who might know someone who might be having similar issues, can also pick a thing or too from it what I posted.
Yes Ma Sir! cheesy
Re: My Dad's Cheating.... by morethanadoll(f): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
If I were you, I would stay out of it. In most cases, the other spouse has an idea or already knows that the other is cheating. I understand that this is hurting you because it is your mom, but I wouldn't want to bring more pain to her when she is already going through so much.

(1) (Reply)

Between Pussy And Buttocks Which One Is More Sweatier To Suck On Bed / Photo: Meet The Woman Who Sells Breast Milk / I Dreamt That I Was Banned For 100yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.