Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

6 Dating Tips For Shy Guys – How To Come Out Of Your Shell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Dating Tips For Shy Guys – How To Come Out Of Your Shell (1120 Views)

How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Dating Tips For Shy Guys – How To Come Out Of Your Shell by Betcliq25(m): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Meeting women is a challenge for most men, but it can be especially difficult for guys who suffer from extreme shyness. After all, it’s pretty hard to meet women if you can’t even talk to them. If you find that your shyness is inhibiting your ability to communicate with women, here are some useful dating tips for shy guys:
Re: 6 Dating Tips For Shy Guys – How To Come Out Of Your Shell by Betcliq25(m): 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
1) Take baby steps. You don’t have to become Mr. Outgoing overnight. Start by pushing yourself to talk to 2 or 3 random strangers every time you go out, and just become comfortable with the interactions. Your words don’t need to be deep or meaningful. They just need to get the interaction moving.

1 Like

Re: 6 Dating Tips For Shy Guys – How To Come Out Of Your Shell by Betcliq25(m): 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
2) Man up. Beating your shyness is a process that takes time, but you can do it, so just accept the fact that it’s going to be uncomfortable and possibly even terrifying. Accept the fear, and do it anyway! It’s the only way you’re going to grow.
Re: 6 Dating Tips For Shy Guys – How To Come Out Of Your Shell by Betcliq25(m): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
3) Improve your body language. Do you slouch when you walk? Stare at the ground? Shove your hands into your pockets? Focus on having strong, confident body language, and you will begin to feel more confident. Make sure to smile, too, because when you force yourself to behave in a specific manner, your brain then produces the appropriate chemicals, and the feelings become real.
Re: 6 Dating Tips For Shy Guys – How To Come Out Of Your Shell by Betcliq25(m): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
4) Find friends who are more outgoing than you are. By simply going out with trusted friends who are already the life of the party, you will find it much easier to loosen up and come out of your shell. Do this often, and you will find yourself naturally becoming more like your outgoing friends.
Re: 6 Dating Tips For Shy Guys – How To Come Out Of Your Shell by Betcliq25(m): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
5) Commit. When you make the decision to approach a woman and speak to her, remain committed no many how uncomfortable you feel. Never run away from the interaction, but practice managing tension. Any interaction can go really well or really poorly. But if you’re going to go for it, don’t do it half way! Stand tall and maintain your positive attitude no matter how she reacts.
Re: 6 Dating Tips For Shy Guys – How To Come Out Of Your Shell by Betcliq25(m): 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
6) Do what you love. Do you love rock concerts? Hiking? NBA games? Find people who share those interests and join up with them. It’s hard to be shy when you’re doing something that gets you excited. Women will notice when you’re at your best. Most guys deal with shyness on some level. There’s nothing wrong with it, as long as you don’t let it control you and hinder your quality of life
Re: 6 Dating Tips For Shy Guys – How To Come Out Of Your Shell by thexzy(m): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
All these tips just to date a lady......Hmmmmm....its better that Shy guy starts getting use to becoming a priest.
Re: 6 Dating Tips For Shy Guys – How To Come Out Of Your Shell by Betcliq25(m): 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
thexzy:
All these tips just to date a lady......Hmmmmm....its better that Shy guy starts getting use to becoming a priest.

Not for all guys but shy ones
Re: 6 Dating Tips For Shy Guys – How To Come Out Of Your Shell by McCarlito(m): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
All this tips for a shy guy to date a lady That's too much OP.. She better be Bill Gates daughter
Re: 6 Dating Tips For Shy Guys – How To Come Out Of Your Shell by jamerflepz(m): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
undecided undecided. may work for some guys tho but seriously all u need is to talk her as u do with ur fellow guy. Am sure all dis shy guys have dat one girl dey flow with.
Re: 6 Dating Tips For Shy Guys – How To Come Out Of Your Shell by Israel5(m): 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ah wunt!!
Re: 6 Dating Tips For Shy Guys – How To Come Out Of Your Shell by gab264(m): 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
I owe no one an apology for being shy.
if it going to be. that my relationship with people mostly girls will depreciate if iam still shy.

Then I don't have a problem being that way and still will live without a deam of regret.
Because I have read many articles concerning shyness and how to overcome it but still there z no hope of it end,
So I think it just a thing that has to be dealt with time not as you guys are putting it up here.
No one is born with it and it can't be easily deminish like that,
times are required and am hoping for that.
Re: 6 Dating Tips For Shy Guys – How To Come Out Of Your Shell by lekjons(m): 12:03am On Sep 25, 2015
I think farm work will drain less energy compared to these.. and i'm lazy!
Re: 6 Dating Tips For Shy Guys – How To Come Out Of Your Shell by opytom(m): 12:21am On Sep 25, 2015
Nice one
Re: 6 Dating Tips For Shy Guys – How To Come Out Of Your Shell by morgang(m): 1:02am On Sep 25, 2015
Well, I believe that being shy is a normal thing to an extent.. But those steps ain't really worth it technically. I presume, things should work out naturally....

Tho, was once the shy type, but now; I'm just averagely OK than before.. Although I didn't really summoned courage deliberately; it happened unexpectedly (naturally).. I believe in one thing- You go for wat u want, no matter wat.... u only die once!
Re: 6 Dating Tips For Shy Guys – How To Come Out Of Your Shell by rogerbyy: 4:34am On Sep 25, 2015
Just dey laugh

(1) (Reply)

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE! What're You Gotta Do For Ur Bf/gf / What Is Love? / Never Pray To Meet These Kind Of In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.