Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush (46780 Views)

10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They See A Potential Fuckmate (pics) / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by DanceVille: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
[quote]Their some ways shy guys stylishly use to express their feelings to their crush.

They're afraid of telling their crush face to face that he loves her.Their only fear is that "What if she slaps me infront of people".*Lol*

Well, I'm not saying it's every shy guys that do all these buh most of them.

Don't got much time to waste here.

7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush

1. Writing Her Love Letters

Almost every shy guys do this whether at teens age or not.They do write love letters and intentionally put it in her bag or textbook they actually know she'll see it.They don't mind paying for writing love letters to whom help them.

2. Through Social Media Chats

Shy guys are strong at talking to their crush on social media buh very shy at talking to her face face.They do make use of social media chats to stylishly express their feelings to their crush.They prefer social media toasting than face face stuffs to avoid getting a slap..."That's what they think".

3. Sending Her Lots Of Recharge Cards

If you notice a guy sending you recharge cards simultaneously, don't think because you're his friend.That's the way of him saying he loves you.They do send recharge cards simultaneously to their crush so that she might be conscious of his feelings towards her.

4. Helping Her To Do Her Assignment/Project

They don't care about the money or time that it might consume to help her do her assignment or project.No random guy will just walk into you and say "lemme help you with your project"...

5. Turn Themselves Into MTN Network

They monitor and guard you wherever you go.They want to make sure you aint seeing any guy or else you will see jealousy filled their eyes.No guy will say he want to follow you around.Even when their crush is going to Toilet, they don't mind going to...*Na lie?*

6. Frequent Calls And Text Messages

They don't mind calling you twenty times a day just to say "how do you do".They don't say more than that.Even if their crush ask them to say their motives for calling, they will say..."I just want to ask if you doing good"... Chai!

7. Complimenting Every Little Thing About Their Crush

They do compliment their crush for every little thing about them everyday.From nice dress to nice shoe, to nice earrings.Even sometimes, their crush will say.."Haba.. Are you a girl".. I pity him, the day he will say "Nice Bra"... *Lmao*

Drop my pen at this Juncture.

Feel free to add yours.

Written And Compiled By
DanceVille

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Rickcutie(m): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
only number 2 is unique to shy guys.

43 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Er . . . no.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin now, where can I find a guy exactly like this one? A SHY GUY grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by obiorathesubtle: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
aSslicker spotted..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Richking98(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by DanceVille: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Earth... *Lol*
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by DanceVille: 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Never did number 4 to 6. There was one day i blushed three times in row when i met my crush...some here may have experienced it this's for them
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Countrygirl(f): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
DanceVille:
Earth... *Lol*

Or maybe I better drop my BBM here exclusively for the SHY GUYS tongue

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Dont go there if u dont want other girls to hunt u grin
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Engrobiorah(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
See me angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by DanceVille: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Or maybe I better drop my BBM here exclusively for the SHY GUYS tongue
Tch! At your risk o.
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lykar:
Dont go there if u dont want other girls to hunt u grin

I really fall in love instantly with OP's definitions about Shy Guys. wink
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Bluezy13(m): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I'm careful not to term this, insanity because you don't seem to have what it takes to find such a guy.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Engrobiorah:

See me angry angry angry

grin so, are you a shy guy?

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by halfricanadian(f): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
This is just a shy guy taking advantage of himself

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
Am a very shy guy and i don't do none of this! undecided

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by DanceVille: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

You've a motive for finding a shy guy, I guess especially the number3 aspect.

True or false?

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bluezy13:

I'm careful not to term this, insanity because you don't seem to have what it takes to find such a guy.

Thank you for the insults but why you keep following me if I'm "insane"? tongue
Maybe because you are crazy too?

4 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by slimthugchimee(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
i could be shy for you embarassed
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by LordScent(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
DanceVille:
Their some ways shy guys stylishly use to express their feelings to their crush.

They're afraid of telling their crush face to face that he loves her.Their only fear is that "What if she slaps me infront of people".*Lol*

Don't got much time to waste here.

7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush

1. Writing Her Love Letters

Almost every shy guys do this whether at teens age or not.They do write love letters and intentionally put it in her bag or textbook they actually know she'll see it.They don't mind paying for writing love letters to whom help them.

2. Through Social Media Chats

Shy guys are strong at talking to their crush on social media buh very shy at talking to her face face.They do make use of social media chats to stylishly express their feelings to their crush.They prefer social media toasting than face face stuffs to avoid getting a slap..."That's what they think".

3. Sending Her Lots Of Recharge Cards

If you notice a guy sending you recharge cards simultaneously, don't think because you're his friend.That's the way of him saying he loves you.They do send recharge cards simultaneously to their crush so that she might be conscious of his feelings towards her.

4. Helping Her To Do Her Assignment/Project

They don't care about the money or time that it might consume to help her do her assignment or project.No random guy will just walk into you and say "lemme help you with your project"...

5. Turn Themselves Into MTN Network

They monitor and guard you wherever you go.They want to make sure you aint seeing any guy or else you will see jealousy filled their eyes.No guy will say he want to follow you around.Even when their crush is going to Toilet, they don't mind going to...*Na lie?*

6. Frequent Calls And Text Messages

They don't mind calling you twenty times a day just to say "how do you do".They don't say more than that.Even if their crush ask them to say their motives for calling, they will say..."I just want to ask if you doing good"... Chai!

7. Complimenting Every Little Thing About Their Crush

They do compliment their crush for every little thing about them everyday.From nice dress to nice shoe, to nice earrings.Even sometimes, their crush will say.."Haba.. Are you a girl".. I pity them, the day he will say "Nice Bra"... *Lmao*

Drop my pen at this Juncture.

Feel free to add yours.

Written And Compiled By
DanceVille

Same applies to both sex
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

wow wish i could find a girl like you that will fall for me instantly
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
DanceVille:
You've a motive for finding a shy guy, I guess especially the number3 aspect.

True or false?

Lol. He must be a package deal and must acquired all those 7 traits of being a Shy Guy wink
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by DanceVille: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Thank you for the insults but why you keep following me if I'm "insane"? tongue Maybe because you are crazy too?
That really gat me laughing out.
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by DanceVille: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
LordScent:

Same applies to both sex
Hmm.. Buh don't think so.
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lykar:
wow wish i could find a girl like you that will fall for me instantly

Lol. Youre looking for a girl? But your DP, isnt that a girl too? shocked hey wait, are you a lesbian or....a PLAYA? angry
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Engrobiorah(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

grin so, are you a shy guy?
Truthfully, yes cry
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by DanceVille: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
Am a very shy guy and i don't do none of this! undecided
Really! We have categories of shy guys.
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Blessograo(f): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
I don't think it's true because the two Bangladeshi guys crushing on me will even be afraid to say hi to me, all they can both say is "nice dress Blessing" everyday and it freaks me out cos they can't say their mind or even face me and i freak out because their presence makes me uncomfortable knowing they are crushing on me and saying nothing undecided

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Engrobiorah:

Truthfully, yes cry

OK. But do you possessed all those 7 traits of a Shy Guy with no Exceptions? grin grin grin
If yes, then I must tell the OP that I found one wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You / My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.