Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? (48050 Views)

12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) / 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria (pics, Video) - Ovoko.com.ng / 10 Most Expensive Cities In Africa 2015 [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by linuses: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2015
have u ever been to lafia the nasarawa state capital? the first state in Nigeria that experienced change. the most beautiful state in the history of Nigeria
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by damyzino(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Abuja
why only showing the beautiful places angry

1 Like

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by malonephill(m): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2015
NO tongue
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by xkris11(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2015
Akure is very neat.
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by mmsen: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2015
Rotimi47:
Op posting pictures of small areas & then generalises, what of taking pictures of VI, lekki, magodo, ikeja, some parts if Ajah and then use them to say Lagos is the cleanest city in Nigeria? Every state have some areas/locations that are extremely clean. Even London, new York etc have dirty areas.

NYC is notoriously filthy.
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by cheerokee(m): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2015
gunpoint:
Please travel around Nigeria more before you comment, garbage is a function of population hence most small cities in Nigeria are clean just like not all parts of this cities you put up are spotless.
Jos, Zaria, Uyo just to mention a few i can add to your "clean" list
And in Enugu, Abakpa, Ogui and that OldPark area are so not clean so its not about taking shots in Independence layout please.

Zaria is clean?? you're daydreaming

3 Likes

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2015
Uyo and Enugu are quiet and neat places to live.

2 Likes

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by ignis: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2015
Where is Borno?
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by JDhotral4: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2015
Calaber
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by cabaliciouscabal: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2015
So taking photo shots of Buildings, fountain and roundabout is ur own way to assess a clean city.

Am so sorry for u and ur family for not going to cooperative to lend some monies to at least send u to school.

# pls don spoil my sallah holidays.

#get something useful to do with ur tym.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by PentiumPro(f): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2015
OP
May God dash you brain.
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by ModiKen(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2015
zinachidi:
aba This list is incomplete without aba..

Aba

Are you fvcking kidding?!

That pile of dirt for a town?!
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by ModiKen(m): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2015
adeitoro:

That town has alot of oil soup stain, thus needs thorough laundry services.

grin grin Guy you wicked ooo

So u mean say Ibadan people dey use oil soup paint house? grin

1 Like

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by forgiveness: 10:10am On Sep 25, 2015
una don start!
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by basilo101: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2015
rudebouy:

Aba is dirtier dan Port Harcourt. Does dat mean that Aba is more populated?
Aba is nt a state capital PH is not bigger than Aba

1 Like

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by belloabdulrazaq(m): 10:16am On Sep 25, 2015
Op am very disapntd in U. Where is my sweet Onitsha in that list?
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by FreeGlobe(f): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2015
Ilekeh:
Enugu of all places?

The state with garbage at every corner?

TRAVELLERS LAMENT ENUGU DIRTY ENVIRONMENT...
https://www.facebook.com/9jatravel/posts/464251640348760

Enugu Airport Passengers Complain That Enugu Environment is "Too Dirty"
Source: http://www.punchng.com/business/transport/travellers-lament-enugus-dirty-environment/

No south west city is considered as the cleanest.. Google has been vindicated, I'm I right pentiumpro? grin

7 Likes

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by chrisdonpedro: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2015
new2020:

Yoruba bigot cannot afford to see a SE city on the list. Fool
Enugu remains the cleanest and best city in Nigeria.

Mtcheeeeew..must u always attach tribalism?
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by denedene(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2015
what about rivers state? undecided
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by belloabdulrazaq(m): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2015
Op am very disapntd in U. Where is my sweet Onitsha on that list?
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by folks4luv(f): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2015
U can't mention neatest cities in Nigeria without mentioning ilorin. I dont stand to be corrected cause that's d fact
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by gebest: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2015
menabadoo:
Where's ibadan?
ibadan ke?
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by zinachidi(m): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2015
ModiKen:

Aba
Are you fvcking kidding?!
That pile of dirt for a town?!
yes i'm fvcking kidding.
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by gebest: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2015
zinachidi:
aba This list is incomplete without aba..
aba ke?
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by chidiebere2020(m): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2015
Enugu
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Spiff20(m): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2015
Well this are small cities with low population so it's easier to keep clean and maintain. Op pls remove abuja, you don't expect the political capital and seat of power of Africa's emerging giant to be dirty do you?
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by belloabdulrazaq(m): 10:38am On Sep 25, 2015
Op am very disapntd in U. Where is my sweet Onitsha in that list?
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by 4stylz: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2015
menabadoo:
Where's ibadan?

Get over yourself; is it the ibadan I go to every time or somewhere else?
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by 4stylz: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2015
belloabdulrazaq:
Op am very disapntd in U. Where is my sweet Onitsha on that list?

That town is dirty as Lagos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2015
martinz1:
owerri.imo state
Rockview Hotel smiley
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Spiff20(m): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2015
basilo101:

Aba is nt a state capital PH is not bigger than Aba

but you know rivers state is way bigger than Abia state and PH is a combo of about 5 L.G.A so i doubt your claims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) / Nigerian Men Placed In Handcuffs As They Are Deported From China. Photos / Man Paid For VIP Seating At The Airport, Shares Receipt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.