Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? (48108 Views)

12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) / 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria (pics, Video) - Ovoko.com.ng / 10 Most Expensive Cities In Africa 2015 [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Ebonyi is neat as well, same as Taraba.

Infact, the lesser the population of a state, the more neater it tends to be.
hahahahahahaha dust of d nation
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by wadetaw202: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
OfoIgbo:

In the list of dirtiest cities in Nigeria

Am sure Aba will top that list you are referring to
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by wadetaw202: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
adeitoro:

That town has alot of oil soup stain, thus needs thorough laundry services.

You mean the same way aba has too many gully erosions and filth, stench and dirt as high as 2-storey building and need deliverance?
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Alexander001(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Calabar is becoming uncontrollably dirty nowadays.
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by wadetaw202: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
zinachidi:
aba This list is incomplete without aba..

You are right, I guess that is why aba did not make the list, because it is the piggery section of the zoo.
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Alexander001(m): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
chuna1985:
Calabar is and has always been the neatest city in nigeria since 1920.
have you been to Calabar lately? it's looking bad.
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by wadetaw202: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
new2020:

Yoruba bigot cannot afford to see a SE city on the list. Fool

Enugu remains the cleanest and best city in Nigeria.

Are you saying punch is lying?
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by danizy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
new2020:

Yoruba bigot cannot afford to see a SE city on the list. Fool

Enugu remains the cleanest and best city in Nigeria.
gbam!!! .1bottle of malt for you,ive been there@new heaven small boys are wealthier in every cornerz there.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by KingTom(m): 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
menabadoo:
which other city is neater than Enugu?
have you been to calli AKA Calabar? Have you been to Uyo? cool
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by MrEverest(m): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
Spiff20:
but you know rivers state is way bigger than Abia state and PH is a combo of about 5 L.G.A so i doubt your claims.
P.harcourt is a combo of 5 LGA's while Aba is a Combo of about 5 LGA's two namely Aba north, Aba south, Osisioma, Ugwunagbo and Obingwa.
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
042 of keuuurse grin

2 Likes

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by ModiKen(m): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
zinachidi:
yes i'm fvcking kidding.

Ok grin
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrEverest:
P.harcourt is a combo of 5 LGA's while Aba is a Combo of about 5 LGA's two namely Aba north, Aba south, Osisioma, Ugwunagbo and Obingwa.
Aba is damn dirty. PH is overrated.
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Aitee1: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
adeitoro:

That town has alot of oil soup stain, thus needs thorough laundry services.

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Alexander001:
have you been to Calabar lately? it's looking bad.

ano matter how bad calabar looks, it still beats every city in nigeria.

Have u been to calabar at all?
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by EmmyDe25(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
gunpoint:
Please travel around Nigeria more before you comment, garbage is a function of population hence most small cities in Nigeria are clean just like not all parts of this cities you put up are spotless.
Jos, Zaria, Uyo just to mention a few i can add to your "clean" list
And in Enugu, Abakpa, Ogui and that OldPark area are so not clean so its not about taking shots in Independence layout please.
Bro, remove Zaria from your list. The city is far from the word clean.
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Alexander001(m): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
chuna1985:

ano matter how bad calabar looks, it still beats every city in nigeria.
Have u been to calabar at all?
I rep satellite town.. I live in Calabar.
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Ilekeh(f): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

No south west city is considered as the cleanest.. Google has been vindicated, I'm I right pentiumpro? grin

And which SE city is considered as the cleanest? Ranks created by SEners?

When it comes to clean, I'll give it to Calabar. You can continue to lie to yourself but Enugu is dirty.
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
SHUT UP! @OP, take a look at Abuja Slum.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by obaty(f): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
tuk2ato:
Which yeye Ph? Overhyped place!
I was being sarcastic
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by martinz1: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Enugu city is clean. it looks just like abuja. considering the hill landscape.
my first time of going there early this year. I was so surprised.
I have a couple of Yoruba friends based there that works at the granite quarry site. most married Ibo girls over there. I asked them and they told me they prefer the place to the west.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Mordyb: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Abuja fast losing its status thank to all these fulani herdsmen and AEPB cross river still the neatest to me
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by skedy1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
UnimkeAk:

which place is clean in calabar?
forget all those aerial pictures of state library/roundabout by cbn office
And which place is not clean in calabar
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by fratermathy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Uyo and Calabar are UNBEATABLE in the South. Owerri and Enugu for East. Lagos (parts) and Ibadan (parts) for West. Jos and Abuja for North.
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by chino11(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
Awka takes it as the Dubai of Nigeria. Abuja, Uyo, Calabar, Plateau, Yenagoa, Asaba etc should also make the front-line..

1 Like

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
Abuja is the neatest.
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
zinachidi:
aba This list is incomplete without aba..

we re talkin of decent cities in naija, aba is a refuse bin. embarassed
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ilekeh:
Enugu of all places?

The state with garbage at every corner?

TRAVELLERS LAMENT ENUGU DIRTY ENVIRONMENT...
https://www.facebook.com/9jatravel/posts/464251640348760

Enugu Airport Passengers Complain That Enugu Environment is "Too Dirty"
Source: http://www.punchng.com/business/transport/travellers-lament-enugus-dirty-environment/

Except for Ebonyi state, all other south eastern states are refuse bins, makes me wonder why they see the country as a zoo , when its infact their own states.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/764329_20072012339_jpgf215627a0cb6b3e21d23c769a0ce154e www.nairaland.com/attachments/764358_20072012340_jpg8ec28be1ad757c727cc6bca3655ac7e5 [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgmc4sdZPaPi6mv0tOjvHlU198vbHDw0UF9CFnyk3taerFTHLT[/img]
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
OfoIgbo:

In the list of dirtiest cities in Nigeria

List of dirty cities

1. Aba
2. Onitsha
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by SpaceTour: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Have you been to Onitsha before? Apart from being the economic heart-beat of the SE, Onitsha is currently among the cleanest and serene cities in Nigeria. Go figure. cool

kaeforum:

List of dirty cities

1. Aba
2. Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by chinuz(m): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
kaeforum:
[/quote]Haterz gon hate...What city are you from...I'm sure I can get dozens of pictures of the city you're from in its dirtiest state...and for your info those pictures are quite old..Take a chill pill and visit us once again grin[quote author=kaeforum post=38373768]
Haterz gon hate...What city are you from...I'm sure I can get dozens of pictures of the city you're from in its dirtiest state...and for your info those pictures are quite old..Take a chill pill and visit us once again
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Alexander001:
I rep satellite town.. I live in Calabar.

If u live in calabar, Den u already know that calabar beats every other place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Paid For VIP Seating At The Airport, Shares Receipt (Photos) / Nigerian Man Removed From UK Flight Over 'prayer' Message On His Phone / Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.