Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? (48114 Views)

12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) / 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria (pics, Video) - Ovoko.com.ng / 10 Most Expensive Cities In Africa 2015 [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by 4stylz: 10:45am On Sep 25, 2015
scholes0:
Calabar is overrated

State your point
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Abagworo(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2015
Owerri is 2nd after Calabar. Everywhere has dirty and clean areas but the difference is the sand deposit on the road side of most areas and the ratio of clean to dirt.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by pweshboi(m): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2015
martinz1:
owerri.imo state
Ehn I agree, a city without drainage channel. #floodprone after rainfall.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by 4stylz: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2015
Rotimi47:
Op posting pictures of small areas & then generalises, what of taking pictures of VI, lekki, magodo, ikeja, some parts if Ajah and then use them to say Lagos is the cleanest city in Nigeria? Every state have some areas/locations that are extremely clean. Even London, new York etc have dirty areas.

Those places you mentioned are still dirty; na only lekki and banana island fine
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by EasternLionn: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2015
Spiff20:
but you know rivers state is way bigger than Abia state and PH is a combo of about 5 L.G.A so i doubt your claims.

Aba is a combination of Aba South, North, Osisioma, Obingwa, Ugwunagbor,

So?
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by skedy1(m): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2015
Lovexme:
Those co-called neat cities have dirty encloses too.

Any Nigerian state with over 80% cleanliness?

YES!!!
Calabar....Quote me anywhere anyday!!
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by 4stylz: 10:51am On Sep 25, 2015
Gboliwe:
I wonder why Uyo is in that list. undecided undecided

Enugu is a lot cleaner than Uyo in my opinion.

Appreciate good things and stop bringing your tribal issues here
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by EasternLionn: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2015
Umuahia is unusual clean and Serene for a state that has Aba in it.
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Spiff20(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2015
Adesiji77:
I have always read in the news media that Calabar is the neatest city in Nigeria.

Cc: hardbody
nothing's changed bro, it's still the cleanest and greeniest. The number of trees on highway alone is enough to make a mini forest and i can count the numba of pot holes and untarred roads here unlike the case of the hamlet-ENUGU
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by otr1(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Port Harcourt is a lot bigger than Aba.
Not much bigger.
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by trustdanalhaji(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2015
And Kano

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Lovexme(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2015
skedy1:

YES!!!

I'll say you said so. wink
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Enesi47: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2015
I want to see three different pictures of enugu
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Spiff20(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2015
EasternLionn:

Aba is a combination of Aba South, North, Osisioma, Obingwa, Ugwunagbor,

So?

so PH is still bigger, why did'nt you add bende, isikwuato and arochukwu?
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by meshack15: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2015
You are very correct
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Uyo
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by EasternLionn: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2015
Spiff20:
so PH is still bigger, why did'nt you add bende, isikwuato and arochukwu?

I know PH and Aba damn too well, PH isn't bigger anything.

But I tot u were mentioning 5 LGAs?
Nawa u o.
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by donem: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2015
DorisK:

The whole city doesn't necessarily need to be spotless, even London and New York aren't spotless the whole place...... just a substantial part of the central area or state capital is enough. ....
Nice talk

1 Like

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by skedy1(m): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2015
cool
Lovexme:

I'll say you said so. wink

[color=#990000][/color]#cool! cool
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2015
DeeTus:
Enugu, Calabar and Abuja are neat, while Lagos is nothing to write home about. grin

I won't even dare raise my imported dog in Lagos. I wonder how people live there...

4 Likes

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by OldGist(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2015
Thank God UYO is dia... Next Plssss
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Spiff20(m): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2015
Abagworo:
Owerri is 2nd after Calabar. Everywhere has dirty and clean areas but the difference is the sand deposit on the road side of most areas and the ratio of clean to dirt.

don't take this too personal i use to think you are sensible but you proved me wrong.
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Mrvirgin(m): 11:22am On Sep 25, 2015
Have a look at AKURE

Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2015
Adesiji77:
I have always read in the news media that Calabar is the neatest city in Nigeria.

Cc: hardbody

Bros,

I can tell you in good authority that Calabar is about the neatest City in Nigeria. I spent over 27 years in this city and can boast of its cleanliness . . Right from my days at Army Children School 2, 13 Amphibious Brigade, Akim to the prestigious Hope Waddell Training Institution and then UNICAL, it has always maintained the lead.
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by UnimkeAk(m): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2015
scholes0:
Calabar is overrated
I agree with you
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by tuk2ato(m): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2015
Gosh! I miss Calabar (Cally)die, that place is serene.
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 25, 2015
new2020:

I won't even dare raise my imported dog in Lagos. I wonder how people live there...
Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You crack me up here!
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by UnimkeAk(m): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2015
skedy1:

YES!!!

which place is clean in calabar?

forget all those aerial pictures of state library/roundabout by cbn office
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by tuk2ato(m): 11:28am On Sep 25, 2015
Which yeye Ph? Overhyped place!
obaty:
op where is Port Harcourt?grin
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by LaurelP(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2015
Thats Bisala Road in that Enugu pix wink smiley
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by hardbody: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2015
DrWise:

Bros,

I can tell you in good authority that Calabar is about the neatest City in Nigeria. I spent over 27 years in this city and can boast of its cleanliness . . Right from my days at Army Children School 2, 13 Amphibious Brigade, Akim to the prestigious Hope Waddell Training Institution and then UNICAL, it has always maintained the lead.

I cant capture it any better. God bless the womb that carried you.
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by softvio(m): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2015
No Doubt.. Calabar,Abuja,Enugu,Uyo and Owerri are one of the cleanest city ever... Qoute me if you disagree
Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by cornel00(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
linuses:
have u ever been to lafia the nasarawa state capital? the first state in Nigeria that experienced change. the most beautiful state in the history of Nigeria

Taaaa!!! Comot

am a lafia born and brought up,better save yourself some negative words by not even try mentioning that GABAGE of a place,lafia is not yet a city,its still a village bro

Out of all de places I have been to in nigeria,nasarawa state is de dirtiest in my own point of view

I'd rather consider Keffi as a town

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Paid For VIP Seating At The Airport, Shares Receipt (Photos) / Nigerian Man Removed From UK Flight Over 'prayer' Message On His Phone / Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.