Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Biafra Map. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biafra Map. (15192 Views)

Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map / Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu / I Am IGBO But Nnamdi Kanu Is WRONG About The Biafra Map! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biafra Map. by HungerBAD: 6:57am On Sep 25, 2015
Jokers.

I looked at the Map, and saw my Town in the Niger Delta, we are not part of Biafra.

8 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by HungerBAD: 6:57am On Sep 25, 2015
God forbid.

Remove my town from this MAP.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafra Map. by dejavski(m): 6:59am On Sep 25, 2015
Ur town nor get name?
undecided

10 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by shakaZuIlu: 7:01am On Sep 25, 2015
HungerBAD:
God forbid.

You're not and you will never be the mouth piece of your town so dude

gerrarehia meeehn

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Biafra Map. by doublewisdom: 7:03am On Sep 25, 2015
Wetin yoruba man village dey find for Biafra?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Biafra Map. by Hotsparkles(m): 7:08am On Sep 25, 2015
Remove my state from this shit

6 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 25, 2015
ARE YOU ON OSHOGBO SHISHA OR WHAT?

WHY IS WARRI THERE?

Goodboiiy come and see this malady o

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafra Map. by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Biafra Map. by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 25, 2015
HungerBAD:
God forbid.

Who sabi you for your town? You are one inconsequential entity that his opinion doesn't even matter. You have just 1 vote when the referendum comes.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Biafra Map. by omenka(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2015
Rotflmao. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Biafra Map. by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 25, 2015
This is why they lost the war in the first place.

Why must Ughelli, Warri, Portharcourt, Yenagoa, Degema, Calabar, Eket, Agbor and the likes be covered without their consent.

Do you biafrans want to take slaves into your territory when you claim to fight for your freedom?

Why don't they see the beggining of their failure?

24 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 25, 2015
HungerBAD:
God forbid.

Wetin be your town and tribe name.? grin

We wan reject you the way we rejected some people cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafra Map. by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 25, 2015
Yoruba OP...why is this giving you sleepless night.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafra Map. by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 25, 2015
Pyrrho:

Why must Ughelli, Warri, Portharcourt, Yenagoa, Degema, Calabar, Eket, Agbor and the likes be covered without their consent.

Do you biafrans want to take slaves into your territory when you claim to fight for your freedom?

Mention your town and tribe name so that we can de-enlist them. cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafra Map. by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 25, 2015
Pyrrho:

I'm from Calabar. We love to be part of Biafra; don't forget we were part of Biafra in 1967-70. Now get out!

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Biafra Map. by daxlasaint(m): 7:36am On Sep 25, 2015
Freemanan:
ARE YOU ON OSHOGBO SHISHA OR WHAT?

WHY IS WARRI THERE?

Goodboiiy come and see this malady o

Mehn... na kwale cannabis he dey experiment with sef! For How long and how many times must the SS tell these Biafrans that we not part of their dream nation...? Make una find una eraser sharply o

3 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2015
new2020:

I'm from Calabar. We love to be part of Biafra; don't forget we were part of Biafra in 1967-70.
Alright, are you ready to see your family die to gain "freedom" again?

Well, if your communities agree, kindly remove the others who aren't Calabar. At least, till they consent too.

7 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by PentiumPro(f): 7:39am On Sep 25, 2015
The Biafrans are pathetic, they even want to go with Warri? Itshekiri and Urohobo town?

8 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by Yeske2(m): 7:39am On Sep 25, 2015
In our future Biafra (not the nonsense from Kanu), we'd have the Aniomas; the Ikwerres and Ikas are confused so they can stay out but the Ikas can be considered if they'd want to join, the Ikwerres must never be considered for any reason because they're treacherous. As for the Efiks and Ibibios, we can consider them if they'd want to be part of the project, the other Igbo speaking part of Rivers will be considered too.
All other groups should keep off.

4 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 25, 2015
Pyrrho:

Well, if your communities agree, kindly remove the others who aren't Calabar. At least, till they consent too.

Remove others? Most of them were part of the original 67 map. Now, I'm ready to sacrifice my family for Biafra. Are you ready to do the same for Nigeria?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biafra Map. by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2015
Pyrrho:

this is why we call u guys monkeys and baboons. America fought the British to be what they are today. U must fight for ur freedom. Nigeria can never work. If u are well lettered and civilized,u will know that no country stuctured like Nigeria can ever make it life. We have tasted it for 101 fruitless years

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biafra Map. by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 25, 2015
new2020:

Remove others? Most of them were part of the original 67 map. Now, I'm ready to sacrifice my family for Biafra. Are you ready to do the same for Nigeria?
Stop deceiving yourself. Original 67 map covered yoruba lands.... even middle belt. The reason they failed.

What promises does Biafra have? If they want include the Niger-Delta, they need to be sure this time, or else I see another pointless loss of lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafra Map. by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 25, 2015
Pyrrho:
Stop deceiving yourself. Original 67 map covered yoruba lands.... even middle belt. The reason they failed.

What promises does Biafra have? If they want include the Niger-Delta, they need to be sure this time, or else I see another pointless loss of lives.

What's Niger Delta?

6 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 25, 2015
finniblinks:
this is why we call u guys monkeys and baboons. America fought the British to be what they are today. U must fight for ur freedom. Nigeria can never work. If u are well lettered and civilized,u will know that no country stuctured like Nigeria can ever make it life. We have tasted it for 101 fruitless years
Dude, all I'm saying is if you want to fight for your freedom, be sure you aren't putting someone else into slavery.

3 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by zendy: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2015
This map is just a proposal. When a referendum comes, anyone who isn't ok with it can vote to stay in Nigeria and they will be delisted from the map

11 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by patrick89(m): 7:57am On Sep 25, 2015
Yeske2:
In our future Biafra (not the nonsense from Kanu), we'd have the Aniomas; the Ikwerres and Ikas are confused so they can stay out but the Ikas can be considered if they'd want to join, the Ikwerres must never be considered for any reason because they're treacherous. As for the Efiks and Ibibios, we can consider them if they'd want to be part of the project, the other Igbo speaking part of Rivers will be considered too.

Bros I want to humbly urge you to keep mum on issue of biafra, you are not more intelligent than most igbo leaders, don't follow that mad man called chino11 to spew rubbish, I know you're in osha, stop castigating biafra..

3 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 25, 2015
zendy:
This map is just a proposal. When a referendum comes, anyone who isn't ok with it can vote to stay in Nigeria and they will be delisted from the map
If it is as u say, "a proposal" then it is fair enough.
Re: The Biafra Map. by shakaZuIlu: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2015
omenka:
Rotflmao. cheesy cheesy
are you a bastard?
Re: The Biafra Map. by daxlasaint(m): 8:05am On Sep 25, 2015
Yeske2:
Gladly grin
Re: The Biafra Map. by daxlasaint(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2015
new2020:

What's Niger Delta?

Go buy atlas biko! undecided
Re: The Biafra Map. by OrIandoOwoh(m): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2015
even if igbos must join, it should be another name..not 'Biafra'..maybe LNR
Re: The Biafra Map. by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2015
HungerBAD:
Jokers.

I looked at the Map, and saw my Town in the Niger Delta, we are not part of Biafra.

Why do Yoruba n Hausa people enjoy masturbating with biafra

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta / I Don't Have A Filling Station At Akute - Fayose / Security Report Forced Buhari To Cancel Planned Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.