Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

The Biafra Map. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biafra Map. (15217 Views)

Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map / Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu / I Am IGBO But Nnamdi Kanu Is WRONG About The Biafra Map! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biafra Map. by rexbuton: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2015
Biafra can NEVER be actualized. Except after Nigeria would have totally shelled your lands and pushed you out due to your greed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biafra Map. by Masterclass32: 9:10am On Sep 25, 2015
Quite a meaningless thread.

The 8iafrans in SS know themselves. No need dragging it.

2 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by ajademola2000(m): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2015
Who dash una map?
Re: The Biafra Map. by SOUNDKING: 9:33am On Sep 25, 2015
Masterclass32:
Quite a meaningless thread.

The 8iafrans in SS know themselves. No need dragging it.
yerrober are busy dying over Biafra, while housa/Fulani are busy kidnapping their kings///////// toad's theory.

9 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2015
Pyrrho:
Stop deceiving yourself. Original 67 map covered yoruba lands.... even middle belt. The reason they failed.

What promises does Biafra have? If they want include the Niger-Delta, they need to be sure this time, or else I see another pointless loss of lives.

Ehyennnnnn

Tell me something

Educated mumu

Which Yoyobar land.? grin

5 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2015
daxlasaint:

Mehn... na kwale cannabis he dey experiment with sef! For How long and how many times must the SS tell these Biafrans that we not part of their dream nation...? Make una find una eraser sharply o
Them never see anything!...

On their own

2 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by daxlasaint(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2015
Freemanan:

Them never see anything!...

On their own
[size=8pt][/size] grin grin
Re: The Biafra Map. by sanandreas(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2015
Am sorry BIAFRA. U can't have delta in your map. If u want BIAFRA use ur family compound. Form ur own country. Not an inch will leave Niger delta soil.

3 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by alsudaes1(m): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2015
imagine Uyo between Annang and Ikot Ekpene! Clueless! Wrong! that says it all. . .

1 Like

Re: The Biafra Map. by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2015
sanandreas:
Am sorry BIAFRA. U can't have delta in your map. If u want BIAFRA use ur family compound. Form ur own country. Not an inch will leave Niger delta soil.

Olodo

Biafra will be made up of only Igbos and interested tribes

Now tell us your tribe so that we can de-enlist them. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafra Map. by Yeske2(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2015
patrick89:

Bros I want to humbly urge you to keep mum on issue of biafra, you are not more intelligent than most igbo leaders, don't follow that mad man called chino11 to spew rubbish, I know you're in osha, stop castigating biafra..
You see why i castigate your idea of Biafra, it's because there would be no freedom of speech.
Everyone must agree to an idea whether good or bad or must be pushed off the cliff.
Why don't you state your idea instead of stalking my post.
And if i may ask, who are the intelligent Igbo leaders you're yapping about?

4 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by badnature: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2015
all this demented baboons and monkeys that compound their problems by schooling in the zoo let me do it in capital letters "ZOO" there by being a victim to Britain (bigger demon) hausa Fulani/yoruba(smaller demons) media propaganda go and get old African Map before the BALIN CONFERENCE you will see BIAFRA started from present day delta state down to Atlantic ocean covering rivers and bayalsa and everything in it .before the colonial period when Europeans come to BIAFRA the normally sign tread treaty with tribal chiefs in( izon,itchekiri,) BIAFRA LAND.over time Hausa/Fulani and there Yoruba slave started brainwashing people to believe that Biafra is all about igbo while in reality ogoni people are even more Biafra than igbo people,the baptized them with a slave name called(Niger delta and south south) all my days in school I have never come across that WORD (south south) until Hausa/fulani came up with that name to divide and rule,with that come un-impeded access to oil.Why did we have south south but we don't have north north? ??in the spirit of divide and rule the tell them you are Niger delta,you people are south south,so that the will have access to oil.hausa/fulani carefully zigzag all the boundaries were there is oil to none igbo state because the know that those people have been defeated mentally and as that can not opposed their actions.the whent as far as telling them that igbo people are wicked,the will dominate you.so Yoruba people and Hausa people are they brothers and friends,but it's Hausa people that killed SAROWIWA,it's a Yoruba man that send the military to OGONI LAND and killed every body in that community and the so called Niger delta or south south are quite,and that exactly what yoruba and Hausa want.but with the coming of BIAFRA all this abuse will STOP

3 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by Macelliot(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2015
rexbuton:
Biafra can NEVER be actualized. Except after Nigeria would have totally shelled your lands and pushed you out due to your greed
There is nothing like greed here.. This is not 1960s..
I'm not a pro-biafra...
If Biafra actually comes, their shall be a referendum..

Everyone knows this, even the pro-Biafrans knows this...

If you are a SS, your people(ethnic) will decide, the majority wins...

There is nothing like greed here as far as the UN is involved..

3 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by rexbuton: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Macelliot:

There is nothing like greed here.. This is not 1960s..
I'm not a pro-biafra...
If Biafra actually comes, their shall be a referendum..

Everyone knows this, even the pro-Biafrans knows this...

If you are a SS, your people(ethnic) will decide, the majority wins...

There is nothing like greed here as far as the UN is involved..
as long as your people do not use numerical advantage to coerce my people or even vote in our own referendum. I've seen how your people fight for supremacy in our own markets and motor parks.

2 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by pazienza(m): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
rexbuton:

as long as your people do not use numerical advantage to coerce my people or even vote in our own referendum. I've seen how your people fight for supremacy in our own markets and motor parks.

Who are your people?

3 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by rexbuton: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
though not an IBO, I love the idea of an IBO country. though the rest of Nigeria would be saturated with ibos still, you would have a place to call home and taste governance.

Igbos are just being greedy and lacking diplomatic skills else we would have forgotten about this Biafra issue. nobody is talking about abakaliki province, but every Igbo man knows warri province, degema province and eket province. you think these people are fools? they know you dont love them, you only want to rape them.
ditch KANU and the other idiots, seek true intellectuals to plot your course. after breaking up you could use ideas such as reduced bride price to absorb your neighbours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafra Map. by Macelliot(m): 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
rexbuton:

Who are your people?

Which tribe do you belong?

2 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by vega84(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
And who are u to say? Are u the only one frm there? Common shut up mugu #vegatalks
Re: The Biafra Map. by UnimkeAk(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
new2020:

I'm from Calabar. We love to be part of Biafra; don't forget we were part of Biafra in 1967-70. Now get out!

you and who from Calabar would love to be part of biafra?

Biafra will be worst than nigeria with the igbos as the major ethnic group.

a tribe that all other tribes have animosity towards and you think there is just nothing to it.

anyways "calabarians" are lazy asses without a say:

nothing against the ibo's ; tho; i'll still marry me a fine ass; light skinned ibo lady.

Proudly obudu boi-

I feel more like a middle beltan than even the so called ND cuz of the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafra Map. by tonychristopher: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
UnimkeAk:

a tribe that all other tribes have animosity towards and you think there is just nothing to it.

nothing against the ibo's ; tho; i'll still marry me a fine ass; light skinned ibo lady.

Proudly obudu boi-

Confused.

PPls get bskkassi Pls

1 Like

Re: The Biafra Map. by UnimkeAk(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
tonychristopher:

Confused.
PPls get bskkassi Pls
Biafra should go get bakassi
Re: The Biafra Map. by tonychristopher: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Biafra should go get bakassi

On the condition that we will annex it parmenently

1 Like

Re: The Biafra Map. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Proudly obudu boi-

Very useful yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: The Biafra Map. by UnimkeAk(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
new2020:

Very useful yoruba man.
hahahahaha.
I'm not yoruba
Re: The Biafra Map. by UnimkeAk(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
tonychristopher:

if you can; go ahead
Re: The Biafra Map. by UnimkeAk(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
tonychristopher:

if you can; go ahead
Re: The Biafra Map. by basilo101: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
only warri and ughelli shud be removed.the idio.ts from Edo can nw see we never wanted them
Re: The Biafra Map. by ksington: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dumb ass Biafra. Am from Akwa Ibom State and we are not Biafrans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafra Map. by PedroJP(m): 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pyrrho:
Stop deceiving yourself. Original 67 map covered yoruba lands.... even middle belt. The reason they failed.

What promises does Biafra have? If they want include the Niger-Delta, they need to be sure this time, or else I see another pointless loss of lives.
U didn't asnwer his question, are u ready to sacrifice ur family for Nigeria ?
Re: The Biafra Map. by oghenetega100(f): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
God forbid no Urhobo person will join you so kindly use eraser, erase us from that over ambitious map, abi na by force now? Shuooo!

1 Like

Re: The Biafra Map. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Freemanan:
ARE YOU ON OSHOGBO SHISHA OR WHAT?

WHY IS WARRI THERE?

Goodboiyy come and see this malady o

Lolz, hw wish nor be my Oga mention me I 4 Ignore this thread..

Freemanan.. I dey with my boo wen I tru I go reply.. but b4 I go anybody with Photoshop ?.. kindly edit that image and clean Warri... Thanks..
Re: The Biafra Map. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
oghenetega100:
God forbid no Urhobo person will join you so kindly use eraser, erase us from that over ambitious map, abi na by force now? Shuooo!

E never reach so na sister.. D op just dey find una mouth.. Una fall put.. Lolz.. hahahah .. Lolz.. hahaha. can't stop laughing... Lolz.. funny map.. Freemanan y u invite me come this funny thread na.. I go burst you head oo. .. shuoo....

Lolz, na this map Kalu dey Use ?... Lolz.. Chai. hahaha.. Laughs and fall ontop my boo.. still laughing.. hahaha ... Lolz.
See there mouth like referendum.. lolz.. hahahaha... men d map looks funny oo.. see d way them Steal all Oil producing state.. Lolz. GRE*************DINESS at its peak.. No Offense oo.. but this thread Funny die.. Hahahahaha..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why / Ebelechukwu Obiano Picks APGA Nomination Form For Senate / Governorship Election: Bello Vows To Sack Kogi East LG Chairmen For Poll Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.