Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding (35180 Views)

Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot / Couple Wear School Uniforms For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by kossyablaze(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Taiwo20:

*a year later
thanx man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by kossyablaze(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Taiwo20:

*a year later
thanx man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by abimbawealth(f): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nice...really nice
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by princejayboss: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
Snapping galore..... I always wonder what d next generation would like....some people snap 200k pics only to divorce a year later!

Well said... Alot homies and b*tches put alot of dam work on the wedding than the real marriage.... If we Africa don't stop this copying of every western culture and practice.... Soon marriages will only last as long as MTN 100# card can last on an international call.
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
kaboninc:

Yes...I see it in you. Your rage...no be here

lol these days I can't be too bothered....I'm slowly losing my grip on nairaland itself anyway. Life is more than all this.
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by ITSAWRAPWORLD: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
It takes a creative mind to appreciate the concept and pictures.
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by kossyablaze(m): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
princejayboss:

Well said... Alot homies and b*tches put alot of dam work on the wedding than the real marriage.... If we Africa don't stop this copying of every western culture and practice.... Soon marriages will only last as long as MTN 100# card can last on an international call.
lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by kaboninc(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Krystalxxx:

lol these days I can't be too bothered....I'm slowly losing my grip on nairaland itself anyway. Life is more than all this.

Or maybe that section you spend most of your time. You and boys. Boys who dig girls for money. Lol. That's what making you lose grip
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
kaboninc:

Or maybe that section you spend most of your time. You and boys. Boys who dig girls for money. Lol. That's what making you lose grip

I hate seeing the comments of mean guys. But all the same there are more important things than that and that's why I'm losing the grip there. Maybe I'll deactivate by the end of this year, nobody knows.
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by kaboninc(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Krystalxxx:

I hate seeing the comments of mean guys. But all the same there are more important things than that and that's why I'm losing the grip there. Maybe I'll deactivate by the end of this year, nobody knows.

There are actually many comments from mean guys compared to good headed guys. Lol. What kind of things are more important to you? Why did you join Nairaland in the first place?

Oh, I sent you a PM wink
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Unfortunately, the world is frenzied by a virtual reality to create a form of envy with the view of creating a feeling of happiness. So many pictures, so few realities.
I wish them well and I hope that their lives are actually the pictures they are painting and not just wedding pictures.
The distance between reality and pictures is almost infinite.
All these picture paparrazi don't freak me a bit.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
kaboninc:

There are actually many comments from mean guys compared to good headed guys. Lol. What kind of things are more important to you? Why did you join Nairaland in the first place?

Oh, I sent you a PM wink

Oh yes, that pm, I saw it but couldn't reply because my email has some issues. As soon as its alright to try I'll try again
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by MzzTega(f): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
mikkypel:

She is testing the hardness of the rockhead.. Shey no b her man niii? Una Don come

Lol.
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by kaboninc(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Oh yes, that pm, I saw it but couldn't reply because my email has some issues. As soon as its alright to try I'll try again

Lol!

Till then.

So what's more important and why did you join Nairaland?
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol!

Till then.

So what's more important and why did you join Nairaland?

Hmmmm. Interview o, lol. .The 'more' important thing is my life off nl and I joined to gain knowledge and also learn more by interacting with others. That's the main thing.
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by kaboninc(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Hmmmm. Interview o, lol. .The 'more' important thing is my life off nl and I joined to gain knowledge and also learn more by interacting with others. That's the main thing.

Lol. Yes oh...serious interview. You're a celebrity nau...Lol

So give us a glimpse na of the 'more' important things off NL. So you've gained knowledge and learned enough by interacting with others. Do you feel you've gained enough knowledge or all there is to know through interacting with people?
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol. Yes oh...serious interview. You're a celebrity nau...Lol

So give us a glimpse na of the 'more' important things off NL. So you've gained knowledge and learned enough by interacting with others. Do you feel you've gained enough knowledge or all there is to know through interacting with people?

lol you go fear celeb na. Honestly knowledge is never enough. I can't give a glimpse of the more important things . it's just my life off nl. , can't really give anyone a real glimpse of myself unless someone knows me quite personally. I just feel that sometimes you have to move past some things so as to concentrate on others. I was thinking of getting a 5k cheap phone with nothing like internet access and living like that for a while. It might be nice to try that out and go back to times when a phone wasn't even part of my life.
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by Kanbee: 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by kaboninc(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Krystalxxx:

lol you go fear celeb na. Honestly knowledge is never enough. I can't give a glimpse of the more important things . it's just my life off nl. , can't really give anyone a real glimpse of myself unless someone knows me quite personally. I just feel that sometimes you have to move past some things so as to concentrate on others. I was thinking of getting a 5k cheap phone with nothing like internet access and living like that for a while. It might be nice to try that out and go back to times when a phone wasn't even part of my life.

Lol. Forgive me for being too pushy....

Really, considering a phone without internet access? With your understanding of the enormous power behind the internet? Life will be very boring to you dear.

Access to news and information, and celebrity gossips and rude comments from guys who dig girls, I doubt you'll enjoy it oh. And the need to take that beautiful picture with your fly dress and capture exciting moments and the desire to share it....sweeerryy, I don't think so.
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by Richiy(f): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Elvis506
Oya come see wetin you go do with your alawee
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol. Forgive me for being too pushy....

Really, considering a phone without internet access? With your understanding of the enormous power behind the internet? Life will be very boring to you dear.

Access to news and information, and celebrity gossips and rude comments from guys who dig girls, I doubt you'll enjoy it oh. And the need to take that beautiful picture with your fly dress and capture exciting moments and the desire to share it....sweeerryy, I don't think so.

Lol....I'll live
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by kaboninc(m): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Lol....I'll live

Lol. Of course you will.

You're in final year right?
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol. Of course you will.
Well I just finished my final year exams . And just got done with my project.
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by kaboninc(m): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Well I just finished my final year exams . And just got done with my project.

Congratulations!!! cheesy cheesy

I see your reason for a 'quite' time

Welcome to the 'real' world! wink
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by hanubarbie(f): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
Awwww...beautiful,some naija guys no just dey romantic at all...smh tongue
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
dis is nt Nigerian atall, cant we jst stay true to wu we r..... we jst like copy copy
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol. Of course you will.
Well not anymore, finished my last exams not long ago.
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
kaboninc:

Congratulations!!! cheesy cheesy
I see your reason for a 'quite' time
Welcome to the 'real' world! wink
Thanks.
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by kaboninc(m): 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Thanks.

wink

Have a peaceful sleep. smiley

1 Like

Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by AreaFada2: 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
misssclassy:
Negros, copying caucasians since time immemorial.

You nor fear.

What happened to "C.ock Crow At Dawn" or "New Masqurade". Shey nobody wan copy Ovularia or Giringory. grin cheesy
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2015
Bullshiit
Re: Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding by Christine01(f): 3:01am On Sep 27, 2015
actoor:
wink

You must be Machester fan shocked

grin
I don't support any club but I have some die-hard ManU fans as friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) / Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.