Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal (35168 Views)

If I Get Money Eehn... (Check Out This Stuff From Nairalander "Kuttie StylebOi") / Lady Returns Her Ring To Her Boyfriend After 3 Days Of Proposal / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by free2naira: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hey guys, today is a memorable day in my life- I propose and she said [/i]Yes[i]. It came as d biggest surprise ever to her. We were for a friends bday in Spur at ICM. She actually taught d ring was for the celebrant not until I went down on ma knees. Am glad she said yes. Still dancing #shoki

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by agoadiv(m): 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wow congrats, now phase one has finished, its now phase 2,adapting to each others lifestyle, beware this is de semi hardest phase before the marriage proper. Good luck..

By the way op is that water u are sipping with straw??grin

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by mormoni(m): 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
I tot FG has banned ogogoro

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Aminat508(f): 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin grin congratulations

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
@op congratulation oooooooooooo bt tell her to stop bleaching

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by agoadiv(m): 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
Op i love ur hairstyle,... But how am i sure op no go snap im frnd proposal come de claim am here?

No hard feelings.

Look up^^^^am the first to comment there n am still here.... cheesy no jealous me its called hard work

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by vizkiz: 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
geez! I guess its time I do my own proposal embarassed
Which girl person wan toast sef? angry

Next time Mr op, put the ring in her champagne or better still call the attention of everyone the kneel down before front of her and pop out the question "baby(her name) will you be my girl? (Show the "puppy eyes" stunt while doing this)

Be romantice oga! tongue

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Enegod(m): 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Op why are you sipping water with straw?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Slimzjoe(m): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Congratz Bro......Unto the next stage!

How my own Proposal Go be sef??

Lemme not think too much sha grin

The babe Too make grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
Awwwww...

Congrats cheesy cheesy...

But why the straw with water undecided?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by ammyluv2002(f): 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
You guys are lovely!

Congratulations....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by joystickextendr: 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
congrats smiley
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by OohMpa: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
So you convert your friend birthday party to engagement party plus you mix ketchup with water

Nwanne m, write your Igbo name here angry

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
Beautiful, she's a fine girl, congratulations.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Princecalm(m): 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
do post pictures of your wedding ceremony too.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by natas22: 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
Too much of garri the cup with the straw is close to the bottle of water.
www.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by ZedX6: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
This one no sweet. Looking so casual. See him sitting like a dummy. He be like who _shit dey smell. . . You can't kneel like your mates (taking pics and videos) have been doing?

Was she transfixed to the spot? She no run enter under table like the other girls?

So unreal. And the _shit is ureal because all that was on your mind when proposing was how to run to nairaland and create a thread about proposing to her, with high hopes of making front page, instead of enjoying the moment with her. Copy copy. That's why you forget say na straw you use dey drink water from cup.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by JoeCutie(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
You're so cute and she's very beautiful; that's a badass combination. Don't fail to let us know when the beautiful kids start coming. And...you look quite young to me though, I hope she's not going to wear that ring for 10yrs?

Congratulations, bro.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
This one no sweet. Looking so casual. See him sitting like a dummy. He be like who _shit dey smell. . . You can't kneel like your mates (taking pics and videos) have been doing?

Was she transfixed to the spot? She no run enter under table like the other girls?

So unreal. And the _shit is ureal because all that was on your mind when proposing was how to run to nairaland and create a thread about proposing to her, with high hopes of making front page, instead of enjoying the moment with her. Copy copy. That's why you forget say na straw you use dey drink water from cup.
see wahala undecided

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by ZedX6: 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
firstEVA:
see wahala undecided
Yes?
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by farano(f): 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wow! Congrats cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by marieolae(f): 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wow nice
Could've been more romantic though, it happens once in a lifetime
smiley

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Flashh: 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
farano:
Wow! Congrats cheesy
I just dey look for my 100 inches TV screen.

How many places i proposed to you and you told me to hold-on?

You better don't belate it and be ready so that they can wish us same too. undecided

Nice one (op) jare. cheesy cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by farano(f): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Flashh:
Typing...
undecided
Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by valmunich(m): 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
And that was how the journey towards slavery began sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nice but ur proposal isnt romantic enough cheesy
1.u not proposing on ur knees
2.no kissing
3.u dont really look serious to me tho
4.The pics is not romantic enough cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
valmunich:
And that was how the journey towards slavery began sad

congrats OP. You guys are cute, love your haircut and her pointed nose. Cute kids would be born wink.

It's not slavery. Quick synonym for slavery : bondage.
Marriage is far from being that. It's bliss_ with the right person...sometimes you even forget he/she is your wife/husband.

It would look like you guys are still dating. That's with the right person and attitude towards the 'institution'.
Some Nigerians dey too uptight, that's why theirs seem like bondage.

17 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by ronald4lif(m): 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
Nice but ur proposal isnt romantic enough cheesy
1.u not proposing on ur knees
2.no kissing
3.u dont really look serious to me tho
4.The pics is not romantic enough cheesy

And who says every guy must go down on their knees when proposing?. Many couples marry everyday without even proposing. Has heaven fall? angry

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by jmoore(m): 12:40am On Jun 22, 2015
Anuru m na mmadu ji straw ami mmiri?
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal by DankemzI(m): 12:57am On Jun 22, 2015
Wow!
Your fiance got dimples, am so so in love with her because of that alone!
I pray God gives me a child with dimples
@Op a big congratulations to you, you just joined the league of Men grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding / Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.