Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly (47581 Views)

Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall / President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly / Ministerial List: Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola Fail Security Screening-NigerianPilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by picknstake: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
MORE MONEY TO BE WON TODAY AS WE HAVE PUT OUT FREE MATCH PREDICTIONS AT [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by babafirst(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
ayowonder:
why u no get brain like dis. she u see camera for him hand ni...no be people dey snap am
lollll,this is the best /most epic reply I have ever seen on Nairaland.Camera no dey Baba hand,camera no dey im entourage hand,even Femi Adesina no carry camera and the mumu is saying Baba too like picture.Once again I say perfect reply.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by babafirst(m): 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
prettytasha:
buhari why are u traveling up and down na ... am starting to lose faith in u ...
So travelling for the UN gen assembly is up and down?
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by babafirst(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
OldJohn:
Where is our mere commissioner ? undecided

Oh!!! Ouagadougou embarassed

That's how they were congratulating him for being proactive by going to Ouagadougou, where as the buhari's dogs are going to the UN.

Again where is our ministerial list??

Ajala the traveller

Wizkid of Nigeria

Johnny walker

Nomadic president

#Can'tWaitFor2019
Jonah travel pass PMB and all im travels no get head with large large delegation.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by MadCow1: 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
And People are saying Amaechi was shortchange when he didn't land the SGF position.. grin

Amaechi is working his way towards being a Godfather, not some Political office jobber.

Sai Amaechi.. King of the South South..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Zajkina: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Much more photos I have found in Nigeria News Today Hope, they will discuss real problems and find real solutions. And not only on words about the cooperation of countries, but we want to see the real result. Many people wait much from this visit.
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by greatness22(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
ayowonder:
why u no get brain like dis. she u see camera for him hand ni...no be people dey snap am
It took me just a few seconds to knw dat u have cancer of the brain. Get well soon bro!
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by tsdarkside(m): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
babafirst:
So travelling for the UN gen assembly is up and down?

yes....united nonesense..... angry angry angry
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Mcweber(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
prettytasha:
buhari why are u traveling up and down na ... am starting to lose faith in u ...
Is it that your a blind or u just can't read and comprehend the topic that says he travelled for the UN 70th assembly. Or travelling for a conference now na crime again? Nigerians sef.
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by M16: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
greatness22:
This man too like pinshure sef... I knw say he "album" go don many pass micheal jackson own.

He is photogenic and handsome that's why people like taking his photo unlike that village toad we had as president

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by greatness22(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
M16:

He is photogenic and handsome that's why people like taking his photo unlike that village toad we had as president
Lolzz, guy u harsh oh
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by momo22: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
Adaahjacob:
I don't have a problem with Mr President travelling. My major concern is Hon Rotimi Ameachi, why must he be among d delegates, what is he delegating?
He'd better be prepared to enter d same dock Saraki entered.
Shut up!
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Charly68: 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Papa PMB ,I love your style jooo! You keep on creating an aura of unpredictability ..with the cream of personalities you take on board.. Let the wailing wailers continue na dem Sabi.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by babafirst(m): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
tsdarkside:

yes....united nonesense..... angry angry angry
ok nau.
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by babafirst(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
M16:

Lwkmd.U mean ohhh.....still laffing.
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by jajaswag: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Quote me anywhere, amechi will corrupt buhari...
Rotimi d minister for corruption
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Eziachi: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Adaahjacob:
I don't have a problem with Mr President travelling. My major concern is Hon Rotimi Ameachi, why must he be among d delegates, what is he delegating?
If he wasn't in the delegation, you will be the first notice it and then be asking why he wasn't? And how he had been used and dumped.
You guys makes laugh. Honestly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by tommykiwi(m): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=razid post=38364708]Nigerians will never cease to amaze. I've seen some reactions to Amaechi here. When there wasn't too much publicity on him, they are like "Amaechi see ya life!", or "Buhari has finally dumped Amaechi", or "upon all that Amaechi did, what did he get in return". Now that he is one of the powerful delegates to the UN General Assembly, they are like "In what capacity did Amaechi qualify to be in that trip?" Like I always say, you don't lay down all your weapons before your enemy. Don't be too quick to rush to conclusion as you don't know what the next step might be?[/quote) dat means ur so called president is not corruption rather he is just fighting PDP party members alone!
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by ThisMeansWAR: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
razid:
Nigerians will never cease to amaze. I've seen some reactions to Amaechi here. When there wasn't too much publicity on him, they are like "Amaechi see ya life!", or "Buhari has finally dumped Amaechi", or "upon all that Amaechi did, what did he get in return". Now that he is one of the powerful delegates to the UN General Assembly, they are like "In what capacity did Amaechi qualify to be in that trip?" Like I always say, you don't lay down all your weapons before your enemy. Don't be too quick to rush to conclusion as you don't know what the next step might be?
more like wailers will never cease to amaze me
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by WenHigh(f): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
omusiliyu:
Shukura lillahi for journey mercy.
Amaechi and Fayemi are now errand boys of PMB
dem tifs😨😨,,,lobbing for posts....pshewww
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
princeonx:
So na only one plane now bear the name Nigeria Airways? Once upon a time!!
It's actually a Nigeria Airforce plane.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by ChiSun27(m): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
StainlessH:
Baba where ministers?

Is this an English Language?

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by 3kay945(m): 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
prettytasha:

Try reading the tittle again. It is the United Nations. I guess you know what they do there.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
nice....
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by DrHighchief(m): 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
D lion of Ubima, d Jagaban of Ubima, always on point representing naija in every capacity. All hail d best governor Rivers state have ever produced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by nedupel(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
gebest:
Is it thesame plane they entered?
u blind?
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by steveben7(m): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
razid:
Nigerians will never cease to amaze. I've seen some reactions to Amaechi here. When there wasn't too much publicity on him, they are like "Amaechi see ya life!", or "Buhari has finally dumped Amaechi", or "upon all that Amaechi did, what did he get in return". Now that he is one of the powerful delegates to the UN General Assembly, they are like "In what capacity did Amaechi qualify to be in that trip?" Like I always say, you don't lay down all your weapons before your enemy. Don't be too quick to rush to conclusion as you don't know what the next step might be?

Ur head is der my bro!
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by dj187: 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
U couldn't have said it better bro
theV0ice:
If PMB doesn't appoint Amaechi, the following will be trumpeted far and wide
1.Amaechi has been used and dumped
2.Fulani man betrayed a Niger delta man
3.Amaechi.....Ntoor

If PMB appoints Amaechi, the following will be cry
1.How can he appoint a corrupt man?
2.Amaechi sold the SE to get appointment
3.Amaechi is a slave to Tinubu and Buhari.

It leaves you to ask...WHAT DO THESE PEOPLE WANT?

This is where PMB will be PMB......they can wail for eternity, he won't send them. He'll do that which he thinks is right and beneficial to nigeria and that is the kind of man Nigeria needs

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by idrissunny: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
His flying on a daily bases with the prinsident and receiving the same treatment yet you here calling him names. My brother learn.
jack67:
hahaha, Ameachi the puppet
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by idrissunny: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
What do you mean by the word acting?
alexitohan2020:
This is not what we bargain for. We wanted an acting president and not a traveling president.

Can anyone show me his achievement since he assumed office?
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by IYANGBALI: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Adaahjacob:
why you dey talk like dis?if Ameachi no follow baba travel,na who go wash plates wey baba go take chop?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures / Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative / Trouble In Tinubu's Household -the Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.