Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly (47580 Views)

Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall / President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly / Ministerial List: Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola Fail Security Screening-NigerianPilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Demdem(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
[s]
ndcide:

All noise and insults, yet no substance. You really need to grow up. You take your responses personal. You are immature.

You can't be doing all these to defend someone who doesn't pay you. You can't be defending corruption with insult on a faceless forum. It's not worth it.
[/s]

Fool, u are the hopeless eediot that confidently alleged but couldn't substantiate ur claims when asked to do so. Not even a tiny shred of evidence. U are the eediot dissipating noise, polluting virgin minds and I Av taken it upon myself to place u where u ought to be.
Fool, substantiate ur claims and stop talking rubbish.
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by ndcide(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, u are the hopeless eediot that confidently alleged but couldn't substantiate ur claims when asked to do so. Not even a tiny shred of evidence. U are the eediot dissipating noise, polluting virgin minds and I Av taken it upon myself to place u where u ought to be.

Just because you want to defend a corrupt ex Governor?

Can you stake your life for amaechi that he didn't divert rivers state funds at all?

You don't need to go this far with insult you can do better.
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Demdem(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
[s]
ndcide:

Just because you want to defend a corrupt ex Governor?

Can you stake your life for amaechi that he didn't divert rivers state funds at all?

You don't need to go this far with insult you can do better.
[/s]

Again fool, quit this eediocy and focus on what matters. Substantiate ur lies.

Demdem:
[s][/s]

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by ndcide(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

bro, you know, you are very intelligent. Very forceful in your position. You stick to what you believe in, that's the hallmark of greatness. But you need to come down with these insults. Imagine how excellent your position will be without insults sandwiched in each sentence. You'd be so interesting to interact with. There's no trophy for winning arguments online especially a faceless forum so why the insults?

Bro you can do it. Promise yourself to do it from now. If it's all fun, people who engage you must not always get insults. It's not good. Even if someone insults you in real life. You most times will not respond with insults. I want you to change.

You've won the argument.. Amaechi is not corrupt. Wike is.

Now be a good boy.
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Demdem(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
[s]
ndcide:

bro, you know, you are very intelligent. Very forceful in your position. You stick to what you believe in, that's the hallmark of greatness. But you need to come down with these insults. Imagine how excellent your position will be without insults sandwiched in each sentence. You'd be so interesting to interact with. There's no trophy for winning arguments online especially a faceless forum so why the insults?

Bro you can do it. Promise yourself to do it from now. If it's all fun, people who engage you must not always get insults. It's not good. Even if someone insults you in real life. You most times will not respond with insults. I want you to change.

You've won the argument.. Amaechi is not corrupt. Wike is.

Now be a good boy.
[/s]

Demdem:

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Adaahjacob(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bros, if say I know u, I for give u my ex make u marry for dat true comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures / Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative / Trouble In Tinubu's Household -the Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.