Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly (47582 Views)

Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall / President Buhari Arrives New York For UN 70th Assembly / Ministerial List: Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola Fail Security Screening-NigerianPilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Immarshall: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
K
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Olodonairaland(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
The pilot be like baba no fall oh grin
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Firefire(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by c4kokolet: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
He arrived with his "HANDBAG"

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by kay29000(m): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hmm! So Fashola is off the train.
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by wildchild1: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
something keeps telling these 2 will make the ministarial list grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Firefire(m): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
alexitohan2020:
This is not what we bargain for. We wanted an acting president and not a traveling president.

Can anyone show me his achievement since he assumed office?

Am sorry no achievement yet, but we have enough pictures. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Where is our mere commissioner ? undecided

Oh!!! Ouagadougou embarassed

That's how they were congratulating him for being proactive by going to Ouagadougou, where as the buhari's dogs are going to the UN.

Again where is our ministerial list??

Ajala the traveller

Wizkid of Nigeria

Johnny walker

Nomadic president

#Can'tWaitFor2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by chrisxxx(m): 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
They are going to discuss on that money 'Am A thief' 'erroneously' transfered to US bank. U will hear a different story when they get back.
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Owoplenty(m): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Amaechi again

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by macolino(m): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hmmm what if Ameachi is made a minister?

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by omenka(m): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
ayowonder:
why u no get brain like dis. she u see camera for him hand ni...no be people dey snap am
Ignore the little tramps. What do they know?? Some of them just say the "picture president" thingy because they see others saying it and getting likes. They have nothing more to say and you hardly see them contribute to any thread where intelligent stuffs are being discussed.

Ordinary people take pictures, put them on the web, bloggers see them and post same on their blogs, people who visit the blogs bring the news to nairaland. People read the news, view the pictures and start talking trash as though the pics were posted on a government site.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by criminalmindz: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
razid:
Nigerians will never cease to amaze. I've seen some reactions to Amaechi here. When there wasn't too much publicity on him, they are like "Amaechi see ya life!", or "Buhari has finally dumped Amaechi", or "upon all that Amaechi did, what did he get in return". Now that he is one of the powerful delegates to the UN General Assembly, they are like "In what capacity did Amaechi qualify to be in that trip?" Like I always say, you don't lay down all your weapons before your enemy. Don't be too quick to rush to conclusion as you don't know what the next step might be?

are you sure ur normal or ok. Did they breast feed you with goat milk?
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
prettytasha:
heyo

hiya embarassed
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by ExInferis(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hmm.

The zombie horde is having a feast.

Sai Baba!
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Plus234(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
criminalmindz:

are you sure ur normal or ok. Did they breast feed you with goat milk?

you should be the one to ask this question because is very obvious you are breast feed with pig milk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Willybos(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
alexitohan2020:
This is not what we bargain for. We wanted an acting president and not a traveling president.

Can anyone show me his achievement since he assumed office?
u bad egg, close ur mouth and watch wisely. Cant u see what is happening in our country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Katibi1980(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
you said it all
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by jerryunit48: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Is Amaechi still relevant ? Just asking o
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by babaarewa(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Adaahjacob:
I don't have a problem with Mr President travelling. My major concern is Hon Rotimi Ameachi, why must he be among d delegates, what is he delegating?
He'd better be prepared to enter d same dock Saraki entered.
Have you submitted the charges to the appropriate quarters?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by purplerope: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
Amaechi Na Sharp Niger Delta Don, he has to shine his eyes before alighting the Plane Now!!!
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by modath(f): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
jerryunit48:
Is Amaechi still relevant ? Just asking o

Do you still need to ask?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by ndcide(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Corrupt president Gallivanting with corrupt ex Governors.
Oh, buhari have a different meaning of corruption
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Plus234(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Adaahjacob:
I don't have a problem with Mr President travelling. My major concern is Hon Rotimi Ameachi, why must he be among d delegates, what is he delegating?
He'd better be prepared to enter d same dock Saraki entered.

who are you ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by godwin120alex: 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
PMB is travelling arround while d economy has no direction,Bh is on rampage,Fulani herds men are killing pple anyhow including those in Nasarawa State. Sir is was not d change u campaigned for
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by prettytasha(f): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

hiya embarassed
how are u today

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by soloyes(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
prettytasha:
buhari why are u traveling up and down na ... am starting to lose faith in u ...

So you are too lazy to even read the topic of the post? Since when has a president's trip to the UN general Assembly become a nonsense trip?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Immarshall: 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
godwin120alex:
PMB is travelling arround while d economy has no direction,Bh is on rampage,Fulani herds men are killing pple anyhow including those in Nasarawa State. Sir is was not d change u campaigned for
ndcide:
Corrupt president Gallivanting with corrupt ex Governors.
Oh, buhari have a different meaning of corruption
chrisxxx:
They are going to discuss on that money 'Am A thief' 'erroneously' transfered to US bank. U will hear a different story when they get back.
chrisxxx:

4 Likes

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
razid:
Nigerians will never cease to amaze. I've seen some reactions to Amaechi here. When there wasn't too much publicity on him, they are like "Amaechi see ya life!", or "Buhari has finally dumped Amaechi", or "upon all that Amaechi did, what did he get in return". Now that he is one of the powerful delegates to the UN General Assembly, they are like "In what capacity did Amaechi qualify to be in that trip?" Like I always say, you don't lay down all your weapons before your enemy. Don't be too quick to rush to conclusion as you don't know what the next step might be?
Good observation . İ rediscovered long time ago that there are many useless youths on nairaland and decided to talk less . Amaechi remains a hero because he was fearless in the face of power .

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
prettytasha:
how are u today

hollow, I'm so hollow sad fill my void()
Re: Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly by Positivemind1: 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kudos to the new faces of leaders that rescued the nation from selfish kleptomaniac elements who have hijacked our democracy for the past 16 years. I am not surprised to see their remnants who have been infected with their greed and corrupt lifestyles making silly comments about them. Whether they like it or not, admit it or not, Nigeria is now better and saver under the new administration and the era of impunity has gone while all the looters are running around to survive. They will never survive !

I will advise the young misled Nigerians who have been brainwashed by those inglorious elements of the past and who will never see anything good in this nation and the new crop of leaders to think deeply before joining those unscrupulous elements who have been sent to oblivion.Nigeria is back on the track and no power can draw us back. Nigeria will survive.

All haters of justice and prudence better beware. As for those who have fast fingers to blackmail the likes of Fayemi, Fashola, Amaechi and the likes with stories from their imagination....they will fail. President Buhari is not like his predecessor who will listen to all fables and blackmail without credible and proven evidence(s). You can make allegations or even tell lie like those in the past did but it is only a [color=#990000][/color]court of law that can convict and until that is done, the noise is just a waste of time and your resources (data, strength, productive time etc.)

From me and many like minds...Kudos to President Buhari, Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola etc. we wish them a productive and successful time out there in USA. We miss you great leaders.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed / Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) / Presidential Tribunal: APC Mocks Atiku On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.