Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) (43486 Views)

Air Force Officials Attack Workers In Ilorin (Photos) / Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured / Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Saraki will remain unperturbed #he learnt well from His daddy
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
ok.
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
anonimi:

As Buubu's lack of economic vision drives our nation into RECESSION, I hope you and other SWEEPERS will eat those brooms and belleful!

dont you apreciate that criminals are held accountable now??...what do you want...if a house is completly messed up,you have to start somewere cleaning the house.......16years and the same rubbish,even much worse than in milltary rulership......
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by anonimi: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
tsdarkside:
dont you apreciate that criminals are held accountable now??...what do you want..

Are you JOKING

.if a house is completly messed up,you have to start somewere cleaning the house.......16years and the same rubbish,even much worse than in milltary rulership......

Indeed, now I know you are a confirmed JOKER! grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Guyman02:
Credit: Olofin O Emmanuel:

Can a Leopard change it spots? CHANGE 2015, CHANGE, CHANGE?

APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections:

1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)

Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing who?
Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs that are calling for CHANGE?

NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-sit6eMCbFeI/VSTwSLvM-UI/AAAAAAAAFno/-iVf6eRlodw/s1600/OBJ%2B2.jpg[/img]
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
anonimi:

Are you JOKING

Indeed, now I know you are a confirmed JOKER! grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

[img]http://1.bp..com/-sit6eMCbFeI/VSTwSLvM-UI/AAAAAAAAFno/-iVf6eRlodw/s1600/OBJ%2B2.jpg[/img]

come brother....lets comtemplate....you are right,with all what you are saying....everything is true...i was ones a die hard jonathan supporter.......but i hated his "keep quiet,dont create trouble policy"---......

look...politicians are politicians----you think i understand politics??.....jesus christ only became angry ones....remember when??......the time as the money changers were making business,in the house of god......he threw all their nonesense out,thats why they killed him.....

money changers=politicians(today)....not the people killed jesus christ,the politicians killed jesus christ.....
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
anonimi:

As Buubu's lack of economic vision drives our nation into RECESSION, I hope you and other SWEEPERS will eat those brooms and belleful!

look who dey accuse our leader...i am sure,if it were you,you would be more worst than jonathan and saraki combined....pahhhh....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Lands In Nigeria From Vacation Abroad (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" / Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.