Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) (43490 Views)

Air Force Officials Attack Workers In Ilorin (Photos) / Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured / Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by warriiboguy: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2015
D little kids in d 3rd n 4th pics r like; don't touch me till u return d loots.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by slimfit1(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2015
Saraki's family will enjoy the suffering of Ilorin people.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Timoleon(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2015
in saraki's voice *me sef a bi human being*
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by OrIandoOwoh(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2015
j
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2015
Okay..
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by DlawTECHY(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2015
Burger01:
Thief! Ole! Ole! Catch amangryundecided
What's with the thief chants...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Dottore: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2015
He needs more than that to calm his battered nerves

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by ZACHIE: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2015
Bragadoccio
An art
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by rotexteymie(f): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2015
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2015
Lol... Damage Control Tactics.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Revolva(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2015
Omo enjoy d sallah jareno look all dem nigerians face
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by dexterinc2003: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2015
Interesting... would he have taken this pictures if he wasnt being probed?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by shiinihost: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:
Every body loves Bukola Saraki!!
Everybody! Everybody ! Every body loves Saraki
fulani arse licker. A disgrace to the igbo race.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by shamack: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2015
LOOOOL the guy don lean within 2weeks of wahala

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by becah(f): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2015
Who is saraki

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by ki02020(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2015
I once loved and admire this man called saraki but he messed up big time

1 Like

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by M4gunners: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2015
Bukola Saraki the slayer of APC.The Man of the moment.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by cabaliciouscabal: 10:09am On Sep 25, 2015
Damage control!

With ow many security details

He is only trying to douse d shame he received yesterday.

Rougeee

Return stolen kwara wealth.

#Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#Criminals Ruling Us

1 Like

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by dammytosh: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Asss licker sukudi.

Everybody except the everybody at The prayer ground.

How many Ilorin indigene can afford shoprite and movies.

To test is charming personality, he should pray at the central mosque this friday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by HopeAtHand: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Guy, this your siggy got me cracking with laughter..

Wen i saw the WAEC result first-time, i couldnt help but notice it, tho i think theres a rationale behind it.

But i hope you realise Saraki isn't a saint.
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Timoleon(m): 10:11am On Sep 25, 2015
lomprico:
The rentend stoners don collect their money go back where dem come from by this time.

i feel you my nigg*, abi no bi kwarans dey d cinema sef?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by 6fit(f): 10:12am On Sep 25, 2015
missKiffy:
Senate President Bukola Saraki was seen at the cinema in Shoprite Ilorin last night, Bukola Saraki and his family walked in to see a movie.

"Saraki greeted a few people, bought his popcorn, and went straight to his movie hall with his kids. I think they ended up seeing 'The Transporter.' lol. I like the fact that despite all the politicking he still seems to have time for his kids."

http://lindaikeji..com.ng/2015/09/bukola-saraki-goes-to-cinema-with-his.html?m=1

psychologically, when problem bfall us, we pretend and assume all is well. This usually make us feel better. Whether he like it or not problem is on d way. Political Looters shall never hav rest. He loot our treasury n havin fun with his kids......shameless slowpoke

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by ExInferis(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Yep. Including the thousands who lovingly stoned him.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Decibel: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Na who be party leader ni? I just hope you are not referring to your local champion!!!

Loosing weight ke? He actually came out again to mock his transducers and to tell them he is unfazed by their childish tactics
Buhari is not a leader, we have many leaders in APC-Lai Mohammed(2015) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by asgat1love: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2015
Daniyemi:
I am of the firm view that he (saraki) will come out unscathed.
Who else agrees?
AGREEEE

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Who is everybody?

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

... I intended blasting you before but when i saw your stat, i discovered there is totally no need to blast an individual with attenuated reasoning like you!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2015
Film trick. Na guguru and epa the agbaya man dey buy chop to decieve him people say him no get money
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:18am On Sep 25, 2015
make he dont even try to use his children for politics...pay the salarys...heavens... angry angry angry angry angry angry

or resign.....

now he is using his children as shield.....idiat....this guy is something else......

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by lomprico(m): 10:19am On Sep 25, 2015
Timoleon:

i feel you my nigg*, abi no bi kwarans dey d cinema sef?
Abi ohh! Maybe na somalians full d cinema.
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2015
missKiffy:
Senate President Bukola Saraki was seen at the cinema in Shoprite Ilorin last night, Bukola Saraki and his family walked in to see a movie.

"Saraki greeted a few people, bought his popcorn, and went straight to his movie hall with his kids. I think they ended up seeing 'The Transporter.' lol. I like the fact that despite all the politicking he still seems to have time for his kids."

http://lindaikeji..com.ng/2015/09/bukola-saraki-goes-to-cinema-with-his.html?m=1

still calm amidst the storm...... U guys should wait and see, he will scale through.
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by lomprico(m): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Film trick. Na guguru and epa the agbaya man dey buy chop to decieve him people say him no get money
Na because u never go cinema b4 naim u dey talk like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump's Acquittal: Femi Fani-Kayode FFK Reacts / Ambode Awarded Best Performing Governor In Nigeria In New York / Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.