Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) (43487 Views)

Air Force Officials Attack Workers In Ilorin (Photos) / Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured / Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Obrigardo: 10:55am On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:
Every body loves Bukola Saraki!!

Everybody! Everybody ! Every body loves Saraki

You are a shame and disgrace to NDI'IGBO and all Biafra worlwide

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Ferguson002: 10:55am On Sep 25, 2015
hemartins:
despite All, he is trying to stand tall.
. Stand tall my foot thief na thief how come one person get 8 house for london different properties for nigeria and foreign account and u say him stand tall make I say tall thief ole ole
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Rotimi47: 10:59am On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

when the picture show some people looking away from him; Nigeria number 3 man and only 3 or so people greeting him! Publicity stunt ain't good for him.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by hemartins(m): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2015
Ferguson002:
. Stand tall my foot thief na thief how come one person get 8 house for london different properties for nigeria and foreign account and u say him stand tall make I say tall thief ole ole

dude, take it easy. we are not fighting. I'm never in support of his false asset declaration but you can see that he isn't allowing that to stop him from living his normal life.
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by modath(f): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2015
omenka:
This picture is priceless!!! Lmao!! cheesy

That photographer must have been sent by Tinubu! grin
grin face be like person wey dey peep to see if neighbour dey come before "kidnapping" neighbour ileya ram.. grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by morereb10: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2015
lawbabs:
See how he was ridiculed here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dLLbpXrYlA

My dear, am inclined to say that video which surfaced on media is a blatan lie. You have seen the video I guess, did u see saraki being stoned? did hear anyone call saraki name? how did u know it is saraki they are stoning?

You have to keep an open mind when you talk about things concerning politics. This is Nigeria and if you see something, u have to look the second time and think properly. You know as well I do that the more you look, the less you see.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2015
lomprico:

Na because u never go cinema b4 naim u dey talk like this.
I prefer African Magic to cinema
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by tomakint: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Chukwudi! Is that supposed to be a new Nursery Rhymes for kids grin grin you never told me you are a poet grin grin

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by wazobiaN9(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

your stewpeedity knows no bounds, so much that you can kiss a goat and call it your most handsome and best behaved brother.. as long as it suits your bigotry and tribalism.

ode oshi. shiooooor
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 25, 2015
lurther:
Hahahaaaha!

How would Tinubu feel if he sees this picture of Bukola Saraki enjoying himself with his kids.

If Tinubu was facing all this problems, he would have sent his kids abroad, but Saraki's kids are right there in Ilorin, not even in Hiding self, in a cinema. Does it mean this man is actually loved in Kwara state.

Now I believe those who went to stone him at the Ilorin mosque were actually hired.

The last time I checked he has only 4 children and they are no longer kids

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Vyolet(f): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2015
That he is facing problem does not stop him from visiting wherever he wants to visit.

If visiting the cinema would make his heart light,he should visit often.
#enjoythelifeofyourheadjare.
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by jimi4us: 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

its just Tinubu's rats are the one hating. but we all know saraki is not going to step down for nobody.
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by onatisi(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Daniyemi:
I am of the firm view that he (saraki) will come out unscathed.
Who else agrees?
it is all a game,it is all about politics and with the way things are going ,saraki has survived. He has secured that seat with enough political insurance cover
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by ADEMOORE: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
missKiffy:
Senate President Bukola Saraki was seen at the cinema in Shoprite Ilorin last night, Bukola Saraki and his family walked in to see a movie.

"Saraki greeted a few people, bought his popcorn, and went straight to his movie hall with his kids. I think they ended up seeing 'The Transporter.' lol. I like the fact that despite all the politicking he still seems to have time for his kids."

http://lindaikeji..com.ng/2015/09/bukola-saraki-goes-to-cinema-with-his.html?m=1

Damage control
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by alabi826(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Saraki has lost weight. Its not easy for him now.
He can't go to his President.
He can't go to his party leader.
He can't go to his party.
its like you don't know his real party
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by lastpage: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
anonimi:

....the man who did similar for the only Senior Advocate of the Masses (SAM), Gani Fawehinmi at Igbosere in 1999 before Osinbajo got him PROTECTION from our courts.

HATER!

We take note, keep it coming.

Lastpage!

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by lastpage: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
tomakint:

Chukwudi! Is that supposed to be a new Nursery Rhymes for kids grin grin you never told me you are a poet AN EEDIOT grin grin
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:
Saraki should return the loots before he can experience the love of Kwarans again.

Don't mind my friend above.... embarassed

Dr. Olubukola Saraki.... Your enslavement time is UP!

The Kwarans are set for their liberation and nothing under heaven can stop it.

Btw: APC & Tinubu will surely fail in the quest to install their puppet as SP and rule Nigeria from their bedroom as it was in Lagos.

U guys are shouting saraki! What about the anini of our time - tinubu?
The worst of them all

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by anonimi: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
lastpage:
HATER!

We take note, keep it coming.

Lastpage!

Happy note taking grin

Do you know why we should keep worshiping someone who stoned Gani Fawehinmi over his forged docuemnts and even name
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Firefire(m): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
nigerianvenom:

U guys are shouting saraki! What about the anini of our time - tinubu?
The worst of them all

I am making a similar calls for the Asiwaju of Awon looters.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
So our senate President went to a place where pure water and stones are not easily accessible. Good strategy, next time try using a helmet incase some people decided to use bottled water or soft drink. You never can tell.
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Khez: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
Initial faking grin
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by rassan: 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
Very humble man, enjoying sallah with his ilorin people
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Bloomingbud(f): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Daniyemi:
I am of the firm view that he (saraki) will come out unscathed.
Who else agrees?

I can't but agree with you, even though am a kwaran.
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Ayatullah(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Everybody with sense of shame detest Saraki

Saraki is going to the cinema and trying to force himself on the people.

More shocker awaits him when he returns to Abuja!
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by janvier27(m): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
I hope he'll step up and also go and eat at a buka like fayose
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by bus1: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
LoL. Saraki watched 'the transporter'. When he is eventually 'transported' to jail, then he will better comprehend the meaning of the movie he went to watch.

Only the gullible cannot see through this publicity gimmick which is trying to convey the image of an unperturbed family man.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by blazingkid21(m): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bleep APC,if only this young man isn't d senate predido,something like this won't happen
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Reference(m): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
A country that make criminals appear as victims, heroes, freedom fighters because it cannot administer justice, equity and fair play only promotes the endless cycle of corruption, nepotism and ethno-religious conflicts. It didn't work in 1984, it cannot work now. Structure is the problem of Nigeria. Restructure and re-found this country and all these problems will end.
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Takim107(f): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
tsdarkside:

uhhhh...come onnn...he knows we will not attack him with children....you suppose to praise us,not him....he is a ruthless basstard....
go jor, go enjoy sallah
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
phyllosilicate:
is your name Everybody?
No, all of us!
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Saraki is okay. We are waiting to see the face of the small sadist - El Rufai - when he comes to testify against Saraki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) / Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari / Atiku Pays Condolence Visit To David Mark Over Loss Of Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.