Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

My Best Kisser On Set Is... — Omotola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Best Kisser On Set Is... — Omotola (760 Views)

"Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set / Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together / Is Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Pregnant Or Adding Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Kisser On Set Is... — Omotola by Singingbae(m): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2015
Top Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekehinde, made some recent revelations about her life, movie set and other issues about the entertainment industry on the 18th episode of ‘The Truth‘ with Olisa Adibua. In the course of the interview, when asked who her favourite male kisser was, she laughed and stated that she has been opportune to act alongside the actor in some romantic scenes and he is very good at making the script real. In her words; ‘I don’t remember how many kisses I have had on set. I think I remember one, Van Vicker. I know my husband is going to kill me for this (laughs). I have done like two to three movies with him, and we were meant to kiss on some romantic scene.... tribuneonlineng.com/my-best-kisser-set--omotola
Re: My Best Kisser On Set Is... — Omotola by kossyablaze(m): 10:39am On Sep 25, 2015
Is me?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Best Kisser On Set Is... — Omotola by davuvid(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2015
Hmmm....that question's too sensitive sha
Re: My Best Kisser On Set Is... — Omotola by Dekatron(m): 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Its what her husband signed for
Re: My Best Kisser On Set Is... — Omotola by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Na wa o.....ehan.....person wife o......#TeamLoveGoodMusic#

(1) (Reply)

Chris Jenner Auditioning Guys For Her Kourtney Kardshain To Date / Being The Chairman Of An Occasion And Sleeping On The High Table... / Reekado Banks Slams Fan, Calls Out His Father LMAO!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.