Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Getting Over A Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Over A Heartbreak (878 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / What's Worse Than A Heartbreak? / Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Over A Heartbreak by NoMaDiVa(f): 11:34am On Sep 25, 2015
The easy way out to get over a hurt which someone you love has caused you. Please I need your advice
Re: Getting Over A Heartbreak by jonaifame22(m): 11:36am On Sep 25, 2015
NoMaDiVa:
The easy way out to get over a hurt which someone you love has caused you. Please I need your advice
find something u're good at that'll fetch u money and make u happy, u'll have new people around and dat will help u forget abt the hrt break

1 Like

Re: Getting Over A Heartbreak by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2015
Just keep busy. Find a distraction & before you know it...ta dah! Time is the best healer. Oh & don't forget to laugh because laughter is the best cure, especially for the ailments of the heart.
Re: Getting Over A Heartbreak by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2015
Simply ask your doctor to inject you with amnesia,easiest way ever...

Do it at your peril.
Re: Getting Over A Heartbreak by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
I don't think you can rush this one you just have to pass through it and be kind to yourself while grieving the loss of your dreams till you let go of the past. Maybe you start journaling your thoughts, fears and everything that comes to mind about the relationship and what you desire to experience in your next relationship. Don't hide from the world try to keep an open mind towards mixing up and meeting new people.
Re: Getting Over A Heartbreak by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
See all these professional hearbreakers offering heart mending advice, oh the irony, the hypocrisy, the nerve, mtcheww undecided

1 Like

Re: Getting Over A Heartbreak by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
NoMaDiVa:

Don't think of why he left you (it breaks your heart more). Keep telling yourself its done. Find joy in other things, and don't judge yourself. Get busy, don't stay alone.

Fantasize about a better you!!!
Re: Getting Over A Heartbreak by misspicy(f): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
The fasters way is to get a replacement,it works fast buh backfires if the replacement is not better than d heartbreaker...

Btw,please move on because life goes on....
Re: Getting Over A Heartbreak by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
misspicy:
The fasters way is to get a replacement,it works fast buh backfires if the replacement is not better than d heartbreaker...

Well maybe, and what happens when the replacement dumps her?
Re: Getting Over A Heartbreak by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
never been there, all I can say to you is 'sowie , man up, life goes on.
Re: Getting Over A Heartbreak by misspicy(f): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
salientP:

Well maybe, and what happens when the replacement dumps her?
That is why i said the replacement must be better than the heartbreaker
Re: Getting Over A Heartbreak by Twaci(f): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
Drink...
And if u still feel sad, u are not high enough. Drink some more. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Getting Over A Heartbreak by Twaci(f): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
jonaifame22:
find something u're good at that'll fetch u money and make u happy, u'll have new people around and dat will help u forget abt the hrt break
PunkyVeer:
Just keep busy. Find a distraction & before you know it...ta dah! Time is the best healer. Oh & don't forget to laugh because laughter is the best cure, especially for the ailments of the heart.
andromida:
I don't think you can rush this one you just have to pass through it and be kind to yourself while grieving the loss of your dreams till you let go of the past. Maybe you start journaling your thoughts, fears and everything that comes to mind about the relationship and what you desire to experience in your next relationship. Don't hide from the world try to keep an open mind towards mixing up and meeting new people.
Or you can just go with them...
Re: Getting Over A Heartbreak by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
how soon can she know that? Gamble is not it...
misspicy:

That is why i said the replacement must be better than the heartbreaker
Re: Getting Over A Heartbreak by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
NoMaDiVa:
the easiest way is find a replacement already, dnt waste time at all. "yolo live goes on
Re: Getting Over A Heartbreak by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
misspicy:

Wow. Sometimes I wish I could do that but I can't. I get so turned off of relationships after a break up. A girl needs to sit down & have a cocktail or something.
Re: Getting Over A Heartbreak by MrTeymee(m): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
i was here..
Re: Getting Over A Heartbreak by 400billionman: 12:22am On Sep 26, 2015
Find a guy more handsome and richer than your boyfriend.

Just once, you have forgotten him. Oyibo call it rebound.. undecided
Re: Getting Over A Heartbreak by 400billionman: 12:25am On Sep 26, 2015
Twaci:
Drink...

And if u still feel sad, u are not high enough. Drink some more. smiley

shocked

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Only Those With Small Body Can Relate / Check Out This Snake / Is It Right To Ask Her Out???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.