Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? (2252 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / What's Worse Than A Heartbreak? / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
My friend at school briefed me on everything which transpired between her and her respected boyfriend. According to her: they had been in a relationship for close to one year. They encountered problems gearing to build their relationship on a solid platform but its expected that partners strive hard to maintain a good relationship atleast reach a defined agreement so that things could work out as planned. Many a time, they met up with differences which were also settled within. I have been consulted to play a peace maker, ocassionally, based on how I presented my true self to them and in same vain I was held in high esteem in that manner. . . . . . . . .
Suddenly, out of nowhere, my friend came to me in tears that her boyfriend just decided to end their relationship one faithful morning. He didn't even bother coming to terms with her - as far as he was concerned, everything is over between them. I tried my best to confront him on my friend's behalf but he payed a deaf ears to my pleas.
Since then, my dear friend has gone on a crying spree that her eyes are greatly swollen. She denied herself company and continously starved herself. Am afraid if this ordeal continues, it might lead to depression. And her academics is at stake presently.
Being one who's inexperienced and new to this pressing issue, therefore I brought forth this burden and wish to find a solution to my friend's predicament.
By virture, I'm calling on all Romancelanders to please suggest possible measures on how to get over an heart break?
This thread may serve as a eye openner to others.
Please I need sincere & mature comments.
Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by chocolateme(f): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by Cutehector(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Time heals.. Am sure she will get ova it.. There is nothn much to say..

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by miriamgroove: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
TELL HER THIS IS ONE OF THE MANY HEARTBREAKS SHE IL GET...AND SHE SHOULD ALSO BE PREPARED FOR THE NEXT ONE..

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Here to read comments cool
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by buygala(m): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
My advice

She should get herself some very good sex.... There isn't an emotion healer like some really pleasurable sex smiley

If she feels too decent to go get a nice fvck, then she can get a cucumber and privately masturbate herself into bliss smiley ...... or

She can go to church, give her life to Christ, and have the Holy Spirit comfort her sad ..... or

She can just resolve not to be denied her happiness by a dude who never even deserved her in the first place, wipe her tears, and avoid being lonely or idle until she has fully put the heartbreak behind her smiley
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by falconey(m): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
tell her to register on nairaland, if she were a member she would have seen it coming with experiences of others and prevent it, rather break his heart.

That's bad not being a nairalander succk!!!!
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
If you're not mature enough to handle heartbreak, then face your book/work. War can be so much fun, but people die. For real.
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by gabazin080(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Aisha95:

Please I need sincere & mature comments.
Thanks.
introvert and LadyF pls don't enter here, dis thread is not meant for u
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
attention!!!!! captain alexistaiwo on deck at eease. what is the topic sef!
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cutehector:
Time heals.. Am sure she will get ova it.. There is nothn much to say..
Thanks. Let me wait for the entry of others.
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]√
Are you serious?
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
Are u looking for a revenge?..if not..go ahead with life..which last time i checked..is never a bed of roses.
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by falconey(m): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
Aisha95:

Are you serious?

since when you became a member how many hearbreak have you had?
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
RickRichards:
If you're not mature enough to handle heartbreak, then face your book/work. War can be so much fun, but people die. For real.
Thanks sir.
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
buygala:
My advice

She should get herself some very good sex.... There isn't an emotion healer like some really pleasurable sex smiley

If she feels too decent to go get a nice fvck, then she can get a cucumber and privately masturbate herself into bliss smiley ...... or

She can go to church, give her life to Christ, and have the Holy Spirit comfort her sad ..... or

She can just resolve not to be denied her happiness by a dude who never even deserved her in the first place, wipe her tears, and avoid being lonely or idle until she has fully put the heartbreak behind her smiley

Thanks sir. I appreciate your time.
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by ladyF(f): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
Am I the only one that feels heartbreak is a bit over rated? Abeg move on, u have friends, u have family....why make 1 boy somewhere remove the smile on your face.

Tell her to take heart ehnn , it happens to the best of us, show that boy your life is balling regardless. Life goes on.
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]√
Actually, I haven't had one and not that it's because I'm a nairalander. Lol.
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by falconey(m): 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
Aisha95:

Actually, I haven't had one and not that it's because I'm a nairalander. Lol.

so they say and they'll keep pratronizing the section day in day out.
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:
Am I the only one that feels heartbreak is a bit over rated? Abeg move on, u have friends, u have family....why make 1 boy somewhere remove the smile on your face.

Tell her to take heart ehnn , it happens to the best of us, show that boy your life is balling regardless. Life goes on.
Thank you, sist. True.
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]√
Hahaha. You are funny.
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
...And they swallowed it. Hook, line and sinker.
Nice attempt at redemption. We both know what I mean.♦
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by falconey(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

sometimes.....hmmm mos times you are the only one that understand your assertion.
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
miriamgroove:
TELL HER THIS IS ONE OF THE MANY HEARTBREAKS SHE IL GET...AND SHE SHOULD ALSO BE PREPARED FOR THE NEXT ONE..
Thanks. I really appreciate.
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by x6blade(m): 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
The best thing to do is to love her self. She should go out more with friends. Try as much as possible to buy herself new things ,inGeneral she should pamper herself and make her self look bliss ,it's just about making herself happy. I went through the same thing about a month ago ,and guess what? After making myself look better than before .She called her and said she still loves and care about me , I ended the call by telling her to face Her new boyfriend(yes she was double dating while we were in a relationship and I didn't even know ) that she left me for . Everything will be fine it's part of life , but at the same time she and you also can send me an email. If she needs someone to talk to . smiley
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
nailanders' friends too dey get problem... i dont know why..
but aisha95 you are very stupiid...
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Randyhot:
Are u looking for a revenge?..if not..go ahead with life..which last time i checked..is never a bed of roses.
I concur. Life is a mixture of ups and downs. It's paramount that we don't let the test of time to weigh us down.
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Aisha95:

I concur. Life is a mixture of ups and downs. It's paramount that we don't let the test of time to weigh us down.
..my point
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
x6blade:
The best thing to do is to love her self. She should go out more with friends. Try as much as possible to buy herself new things ,inGeneral she should pamper herself and make her self look bliss ,it's just about making herself happy. I went through the same thing about a month ago ,and guess what? After making myself look better than before .She called her and said she still loves and care about me , I ended the call by telling her to face Her new boyfriend(yes she was double dating while we were in a relationship and I didn't even know ) that she left me for . Everything will be fine it's part of life , but at the same time she and you also can send me an email. If she needs someone to talk to . smiley
Your point is duly noted.
Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
I don't understand you, sir.
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Randyhot:
..my point
Re: Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? by nochildsplay(m): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
chocolateme:
for ur mind ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male And Female Views On Masturbation In Marriage Pls Help. / Attention Seun, Dygeasy And Mods. / My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.