Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

A Mail From My Facebbok Page Fan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Mail From My Facebbok Page Fan (648 Views)

If You Are Not Rich, Don't Send Me A Mail. / Do You Have A Body Like This And Want To Work As A Model? Send Us A Mail. / Facebook User : ' If I Get Pregnant Will I Give Birth To A Mail Or Femail ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mail From My Facebbok Page Fan by Liftkid(m): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2015
[color=#000000][/color] Its‪‬ a true life experience!

I met this girl around October 2013 and from the onset I told her i wanted a relationship that will lead to marriage. We dated for about 4 months, I proposed to her, she asked for sometime to think about it and around November 2014 she accepted my proposal and we started planning for tradtional marriage which took place in may this year. Two months after we started planning our white wedding, she first told me bfore I start planning for wedding i should budget N800k - N1m and I asked her if I have N500k would it be enough? she said she didn't say so. I asked whether i should cancel the wedding for now and she said it hadn't gotten to that. Well we started planning, I paid for the hall, printed IV cards and sent out. All the purchases nd arrangements we did together; everything was done with her full knowledge, she never said she was pulling out of the marriage but she complained about the environment and I assured her that before the end of the year we'll get a place bt it will be diff running around for the wedding n looking for a house. On the 22nd of august a month to wed, she called me and asked where I was and I told her I was buying drinks for the wedding, she told me that i should call her when i'm thru so as to join me home. Unknown to me she had gone to the house picked up most of her things. When we later met and discussed for about 2hrs n she never mentioned she went and took some things frm the house. I got home n noticed her thins were gone. I called her and she said she forgot 2 tell me. The following day being 23rd, I called her and was asking her wht was goin on; that she was supposed to be around to enable me tidy up the remaining things but she said she wanted 2 remain at her parents place for awhile, she asked were i was and i said i was home and she came over n started complaining again abt the house/environment that she is not getting the excitement as someon about to wed and said she is calling of the wedding. I was devastated, I asked what she wanted me 2 do now after all the arrangements n IV sent out, she didn't say anything n left. I went to her parents n complained to them to see if dey will weigh in but to my surprise i was told to forget the marriage. I'm still in pains as i write this mail and i hope someday i'll find a place in my heart to forgive her for the pain she caused me
Re: A Mail From My Facebbok Page Fan by agarawu23(m): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2015
The guy na mumu

He should have suspected the lady is a gold digger when she asked him to budget 800k-1m for wedding that ppl will eat and dust their ass not minding how the family will feed

1 Like

Re: A Mail From My Facebbok Page Fan by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2015
Story!!
Re: A Mail From My Facebbok Page Fan by SenhorSean(m): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2015
As u old reach, u still dey call urself 'kid' SMH
Re: A Mail From My Facebbok Page Fan by Liftkid(m): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
The guy na mumu

He should have suspected the lady is a gold digger when she asked him to budget 800k-1m for wedding that ppl will eat and dust their ass not minding how the family will feed

brother, it seem you have a bungalow here (NL) lolz. Find yourself in his shoes, what would you have done ?
Re: A Mail From My Facebbok Page Fan by agarawu23(m): 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
Liftkid:

brother, it seem you have a bungalow here (NL) lolz. Find yourself in his shoes, what would you have done ?
no be only bungalow, na duplex grin

He has no other choice than to move on abi he wan wed himself ni?
Re: A Mail From My Facebbok Page Fan by Twaci(f): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Liftkid:

cheesy lipsrsealed

As for the issue at hand, what's done is done and i am so sorry for everything. The girl was heartless for letting d preparations get that far before calling it off. U will just have to let it go and learn from your mistakes.

Take heart.
Re: A Mail From My Facebbok Page Fan by olowookerekemi(f): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
d lady is ntin buh a gold digger.ao wil she use dat excuse to cancel d wedding..

sorry bro nd take hrt
Re: A Mail From My Facebbok Page Fan by morethanadoll(f): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
This is a testimony of why you should wait longer than 4 months, hell, even a year, to decide of you want to marry someone. Sje may have loved you in the beginning, but at the end, it seems like she was only there for you to provide a better living standard for her.
Re: A Mail From My Facebbok Page Fan by Chidexter(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
That girl deserve 30 days in sambisa.
Re: A Mail From My Facebbok Page Fan by pillan(f): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Too bad..waste of time nd money..but don't worry u'll get over it,what is urs is urs..u'll def' see someone,maybe not now but eventually

(1) (Reply)

Always Remember Charlie Chaplin's 3 Heart Touching Statements.. / A Day At The Mall.. / 7 (SEVEN) Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.