Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

A Day At The Mall.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Day At The Mall.. (643 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him / My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady / Bro Takes His Two(2) Girlfriends For A Walk In The Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Day At The Mall.. by Sarang(f): 1:24am On Nov 20, 2015
I was sitting on a long woodened bench at the Mall across the street,waiting for a friend who's gone to get a pair of gloves for the sudden cold weather. Then I noticed her eyes,from far off they were all over me.. She came towards me, with her gaze still upon me and sat down just not far from me.

She greeted with a smile,I smiled back. I catch a glance of her,couldn't help but notice her dazzling soft hair and her cheeks too,it produces two deep when she smiled. "She was pretty" I thought to my self. But she was the first to speak. "You look nice" She said. "Thanks,this was me in response to her compliment. "You look really nice"She said again. This time with a really soft voice. Astonished,I raised my eyes slowly to be sure of what I heard. Then,I noticed for the first time the difference in her eyes. They were deep,filled with emotions,craving for a touch... Amazed I gasped for breath. "What could she be thinking?" I asked myself but no answer came.

Within a short time,she began to say something again,fortunately this time I was quick to decipher what it is she wanted to say. I immediately placed my fingers on her lips and signaled her to be quiet.."Shii". Like a lamb She obeyed.

While gazing upon her face,I ran my fingers through her soft hair and proceeded to lean towards her,she was quick to have noticed. She shut her eyes,I smiled. Slowly I brushed my lips against her ears and I whispered into her tiny ears"sorry but I'm not gay". She frowned,perhaps she was disappionted. But it was too late to noticed as I already stood up for my friend as he approached us. Time to go home. I turned to wave at her but she already left. "Good for her" I said to myself and left.

From a Friend..

http://collectivetalks..com

1 Like

Re: A Day At The Mall.. by Mcoldsoja(m): 2:49am On Nov 20, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: A Day At The Mall.. by Sarang(f): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mcoldsoja:
Nice one

smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Tell Her Now? / Fighting Your Fears / Davido And Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.