Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Forget About Your Ex For GOOD With These 10 Post-breakup Tips. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forget About Your Ex For GOOD With These 10 Post-breakup Tips. (591 Views)

MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her / Forget About Your Ex For GOOD With These 10 Post-breakup Tips. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forget About Your Ex For GOOD With These 10 Post-breakup Tips. by Riwo11(f): 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
When there’s no chance of rekindling the romance you once had, sometimes you’re left with only one choice: Move on. Here are 10 ways to help you forget about him and move on:

1. Change Your Frame Of Mind Our minds are so incredibly powerful that you can control your thinking, even when you think you can’t. He’s holding important space in your mind, and it’s time to kick him out! He’s no longer welcome anymore.

2. Close The Door When you start to think of him, visualize a beautiful, large red door and slam it firmly closed. Then immediately change your thoughts to something fun, relaxing and/or positive. You are in control, and you’re choosing positivity.

3. Stop Social Media Snooping You can’t watch him on social media to see what he’s doing or who he’s with. Social media makes everyone look happy, so this will only hurt you! Block him so it’s not even a temptation.
4. Don’t Ask Friends For Updates Hearing what he’s doing with his new woman or friends is just a way to hurt yourself and prolong the pain, so stop asking.

5. No Drive-Bys Stay away from his house. No late night drive-bys to see who’s there. Out of sight, out of mind.
6. Delete His Contact Information Erase his numbers and email from your phone (and all electronics), just in case you’re tempted to try to contact him in a weak moment. Stay strong. You can do this!

7. Stop Talking About Him You can discuss the ordeal with your friends when it happens, but do not keep rehashing it. If you feel the need to understand it better, counseling is a great way to deal with this.
8. Keep Busy Push yourself to get out and be with your friends, family or start something new. Try a new hobby — exercising, group activities, anything that keeps your mind occupied.

9. Journal Writing is very therapeutic and helps you heal. It’s important to journal the negative experiences because our minds have a way of only remembering the good times when we’re lonely.

10. Use Positive Affirmations Daily Every morning and evening give yourself affirmations to build your self-esteem. We project our feelings to others, so use positive thoughts to attract healthy people into your life. Source: www.riseup247.com

1 Like

Re: Forget About Your Ex For GOOD With These 10 Post-breakup Tips. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
well dis post is nt my bizzness bcaus i have dated girls b4 but i have no EX
Re: Forget About Your Ex For GOOD With These 10 Post-breakup Tips. by Riwo11(f): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
sweetorgasms:
well dis post is nt my bizzness bcaus i have dated girls b4 but i have no EX

Lolz. So the girls you dated before, what do you call them??

(1) (Reply)

Re: Getting A Gf Seems To Be Really Hard- A Few Suggestions / Baba God When I Go Take Blow!!!(nor Vex But I Need To Know) / 4 Signs Of A Cheating Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.