Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

What's Your Best Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's Your Best Movie? (7550 Views)

Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014) / Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Best Movie? by Falciparum(m): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2006
MY best Movie for now is The brige of SAN LUIS REY http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0356443/ i watched it recently and it has moved to my top list cause it dealt with how i felt some days ago. wonderful drama. I usually dont watch dramas but this its just too cool
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by Coco29(f): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2006
The Green Mile  cry  cry  cry

Sharshank Redemption  cheesy  cheesy

Gladiator  cry  cry  cry

two can play that game  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy

The Bothers ( those nigers are fiinnnneee)

and so much more
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by LanreDaMan(m): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2006
I don't have a favorite movie but I do have movies I can watch over and over till thy Kingdom Come

The are

Click (Adam Sandler)
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
Lord of the Ring (The Whole Trilogy)
Matrix (Trilogy)
Hero
Scary Movie (1,2,3,4)
X men The Last Stand
Pirates of the Caribean (Dead Mans Chest)
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by Coco29(f): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2006
LanreDaMan:

I don't have a favorite movie but I do have movies I can watch over and over till thy Kingdom Come

The are

X men The Last Stand

you are the only person, who have said they can watch that movies twice man where is ya sense of every thing mutant the movie was shit.
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by popsonj(m): 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2006
My favourite movies are

National treasure, Nicholas Cage

Coming to America, Eddie Murphy

I watch those two over and over again! cool cool
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by jaydeeone: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2006
lethal weapon 4
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by 2old4that(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2006
lord of the ring
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by boiboisala(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2006
My best films is any kind of film that make mre laugh, for example, i like all Jacky Chan films for they are full of fun111

Re: What's Your Best Movie? by iice(f): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2006
I love movies but if i had to pick one it will be
LOTR Trilogy so far stands out
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by Falciparum(m): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2006
I rememebr one Kung fu Hustle thats one movie and Harry Potter and onother oldie Tarsky and Hutch. American pie 1,2 and an American Wedding `these are movies u must watch. Really cool
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by AfricaFace(f): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2006
YOU SEE OUR PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT FAVOURITE MOVIES , AND SOME GEGES ARE HERE IN NAIRALAND TALKING ABOUT JAKISHAN, EDDIE  MURHPY FILMS, WHEN WILL THIS ACULTURATION END MY PEOPLE, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT  MOVIES, WHAT HAPPENED TO OKONKWO, OVORUMNWA NOGBAISI, , LIVING IN BONDAGE , ETC . AM SURE WHEN WE TALK OF FOOD PPLE WILL ALSO PREFER CHINESE FOOD BECAUSE THE COMMON SNAIL IN OUR BARBEACH HAVE BEEN MARCHED AND SERVED RAW BY MAJESTY KITCHEN OR  FRENCHIES ,  WHEN WILL ALL THIS RUBBISH STOP, MY FOLLOW AFRICAN- NIGERIANS
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by spade: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2006
Coco29:

you are the only person, who have said they can watch that movies twice man where is ya sense of every thing mutant the movie was shit.

Yeah most mutant movies stink. But not all of them. Spider Man 2 was nice though
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by spade: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2006
My Top movies are:

10. Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
9. Spider Man 2
8. Star Wars Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi
7.Toy Story 2
6.Lord Of The Rings Trilogy Pack
5.Shrek 2
4.Shrek
3.Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith
2.Pirates Of The Caribbean:The Curse Of The Black Pearl

And Finally,
1. STAR WARS EPISODE V: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by 2old4that(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2006

YOU SEE OUR PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT FAVOURITE MOVIES , AND SOME GEGES ARE HERE IN NAIRALAND TALKING ABOUT JAKISHAN, EDDIE MURHPY FILMS, WHEN WILL THIS ACULTURATION END MY PEOPLE, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MOVIES, WHAT HAPPENED TO OKONKWO, OVORUMNWA NOGBAISI, , LIVING IN BONDAGE , ETC . AM SURE WHEN WE TALK OF FOOD PPLE WILL ALSO PREFER CHINESE FOOD BECAUSE THE COMMON SNAIL IN OUR BARBEACH HAVE BEEN MARCHED AND SERVED RAW BY MAJESTY KITCHEN OR FRENCHIES , WHEN WILL ALL THIS RUBBISH STOP, MY FOLLOW AFRICAN- NIGERIANS

I wonder; do u want to force us to like what we'd dont like?
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by vivienne(f): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2006
AfricaFace:

YOU SEE OUR PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT FAVOURITE MOVIES , AND SOME GEGES ARE HERE IN NAIRALAND TALKING ABOUT JAKISHAN, EDDIE  MURHPY FILMS, WHEN WILL THIS ACULTURATION END MY PEOPLE, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT  MOVIES, WHAT HAPPENED TO OKONKWO, OVORUMNWA NOGBAISI, , LIVING IN BONDAGE , ETC . AM SURE WHEN WE TALK OF FOOD PPLE WILL ALSO PREFER CHINESE FOOD BECAUSE THE COMMON SNAIL IN OUR BARBEACH HAVE BEEN MARCHED AND SERVED RAW BY MAJESTY KITCHEN OR  FRENCHIES ,  WHEN WILL ALL THIS RUBBISH STOP, MY FOLLOW AFRICAN- NIGERIANS
Na wao!!! na by force!!! I havn't seen any home video i can put in my least 100 movies
My best movie for now is Click, it is simply hilarious grin grin grin cheesy
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by marlet01(m): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2006
actually my best film is snake on the plane and i have not seen any other movie that is like it
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by waleoau(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2006
did anybody forget troy, fighting temptations and finding forrester? that is one of my best along with some others
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by saintkola(m): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2006
beyonce wuz awesome in fighting temptations & check out dat song by t-bone, montell jordan & zane. my gawd, it wuz crazy !
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by richness(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2006
man in the iron mask is one of my best
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by marlet01(m): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2006
hey wale i could not forget fighting temptations, it is a movie all most watch, but i still love snake on the plane and i want you toi go check it out.
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by sniperwolf(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by jayvinnie(m): 3:35am On Oct 16, 2006
lethal weapon 4
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by Vieira(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2006
I loved X-Men: Last Stand and I watched it twice and have bought the DVD as well!

It was a great movie but for Superhero movies then Spider-Man 2 is still the best.

Superman returns sucked big time!! pile of rubbish!

For normal movies my faves are Memento, LA Confidential and the first Matrix

see full reviews at here : http://www.dapo.co.uk/Movie2006.htm
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by lafile(m): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2006
10. Mummy and Mummy Returns
9. Oceans 11
8. The Matrix
7. Tremors
6. The Insider
5. Face/Off
4. The Fugitive
3. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
2. Brave Heart

You can shuffle these ones above anyhow u like o, but the undoubted Numero Uno is

1. The Godfather
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by OldGlory1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2006
The Absolute Best movie in the world is SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION. I have seen it more than a Hundred Times and would like a copy of the Movie in my Grave when i die.

Thanks
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by naija4life(f): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2006
The best and only movie for me remains Coming to America, its always evergreen in my heart especially the part when Akeem finally meets Lisa, OMG grin

Hey you guys check this out, JAY Z Pics on Naija visit, A road named after him and also given chieftancy title, Next they may tell him to contest for Nigerian's Presidential Elections 2007

[url=https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-27437.0.html grin];Dhttp://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-27437.0.html grin[/url]
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by Latoya(f): 7:07am On Oct 17, 2006
coming to America

Hitch

Click

Break up

Garfield 2

Poetic Justice

Mission impossible
and so on,
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by ope0lu(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]my all time fav would be "Pay it Forward" its got a message that should stick
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by OldGlory1(m): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2006
please go and see shawshank redemption!!!!!! it is the best movie in the world.
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by afrikangal(f): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2006
i can,y say precisely dat dis is my best or favourite movie.but i think my favourite is chamelon(oga)i don,t know why people should 4get home movies. a white person will never cherish our own films.here we are cherishing their own.IT,S SHAMEFUL embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

embarassed embarassed
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by benjibabs(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2006
I can understand (having watched some BS from nollywood) those that do not seem to like Nija movies but please fasten your seat belts because our guys in the industry are waking up and they are coming up with some really cool stuffzzzzzz. As per my best movies - I have seen the ones below several times and won't mind seeing them a lot more times again:

why do fools fall in love
coming to America
Armageddon - Bruce Willis

. . . .and my best so far from Nollywood - Keeping faith and Dangerous twins (PART 1 ONLY please).

Out of curiosity, has anyone come across any other "wood" apart from Hollywood and Nollywood
Re: What's Your Best Movie? by OldGlory1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2006
Bollywood in India!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves / Which Channels Do You Watch Most On Your DSTV? / OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.