Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2604224 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
We went together cos she has to take down her finger prints. She took some hours off work.

He charged N11,000 for both of us and it didn't take time.

SlowlybtSurely:

I'm interested. How much did he charge and were you able to do for your wife without her going with you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
boldinc:
We went together cos she has to take down her finger prints. She took some hours off work.

He charged N11,000 for both of us and it didn't take time.

Thanks a lot. Got someone that charged 10k. Would rather go with him.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Sure... not a problem!

Hope it's a legit person though. This guy is an officer.

SlowlybtSurely:

Thanks a lot. Got someone that charged 10k. Would rather go with him.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
@slowlybutsurely and vcole. Please did you use your children's American passport? Or hv u gotten them Naija passports? Does it make any difference if one uses d US pali?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please is there an appropriate way to reach out to IQAS? l need to confirm if my transcript has been received because apart from the forms that l printed,signed and sent to them which they acknowledged receiving l have not received any other mail from them.

Meanwhile has any one been able to get his/her transcript forwarded from National Open University of Nigeria to WES or IQAS.l am seriously fuming angry angry angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
dannio:
Please is there an appropriate way to reach out to IQAS? l need to confirm if my transcript has been received because apart from the forms that l printed,signed and sent to them which they acknowledged receiving l have not received any other mail from them.

Meanwhile has any one been able to get his/her transcript forwarded from National Open University of Nigeria to WES or IQAS.l am seriously fuming angry angry angry

IQAS usually sends confirmation email a couple of days after they receive transcript.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
BlessedFellow01:

IQAS usually sends confirmation email a couple of days after they receive transcript.

l dey vex seriously its over two months l applied to NOUN to forward transcript to IQAS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
I'm not sure if it makes any difference, but there is room to add multiple nationalities for each person. I added my kid's US and Nigerian passports and I plan to submit both as well at PPR. They can decide to issue the visa on which ever one they deem fit.

Adiahabasi:
@slowlybutsurely and vcole. Please did you use your children's American passport? Or hv u gotten them Naija passports? Does it make any difference if one uses d US pali?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
dannio:

l dey vex seriously its over two months l applied to NOUN to forward transcript to IQAS.

I am not sure they have received it. IQAS evaluation takes 7 working days after they get all your documents. They also send soft copy of the evaluation certificate to me before they sent it out. I received it a couple of days later.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Gymme(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
Since you are a member of CPA Canada, i'm not sure you need to evaluate your ACCA. If your BSc Accounting was not evaluated while processing your CPA Canada membership, then you should also evaluate it.

With a good IELTS result and single, you should have a top shot.

AAOL:
Hello Guys

Its nice knowing that this thread exist. Mehn, I have been dulling mysef with student permit all these yle. Please gurus in the house, please check out my profile and advise.

Graduated 2009: Bsc Accounting ( Nigerian University)

Professional membership: Full member of both ACCA and CPA Canada

Work experience: 4years in the bank

Please advice me on my chances of getting PR. Also, please can you guys assist me with any info on how to get good ielts score. advise on any lecture center of personal tutor will be appreciated.

gurus in the house, kindly help. I need to get to canny ASAP

Pl
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Patrick2go: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Seriah:
God bless you guys for this highly informative thread. Please I have a question concerning "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" under the level of education. Do I fall under this category with my BSc degree and Nebosh IGC?

IQAS doesnt evaluate professional certificates but WES does for some select certificate. Thus try using WES to cconfirm if yours passes successfully for an evaluation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by youseuph(m): 5:57am On Jan 20, 2017
Good morning everyone. Pls i need the link to where to enter my EE profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 9:21am On Jan 20, 2017
Used the blue passport. Applied for Nigerian passport before ita came but immigration talk say them no get money buy paper to print so it wasn't ready as at submission. However, you indicate the nationality (ies) of the child while filling the form.
Adiahabasi:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 10:16am On Jan 20, 2017
anybody from OOU here, want toapply for my transcropt and i was told its 51k official price. pleaseany body with contacts i can use for a lesser price ? thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2017
Gurus , please is treasury bill certificate acceptable as POF.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 10:22am On Jan 20, 2017
Adiahabasi:

I used their US passport. Will get their Nigerian passport later.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by oski007: 10:58am On Jan 20, 2017
Hi everyone. Information is power. I just stumble into this site.

Pls can someone help me calculate or give me an idea of my CRS would be

1. Separated with a son
2. BSC Foreign languages
3. 6 years of work experience in early childhood educator
4. age 36
5. IELTS; S-7, R-7, W7.5, L7.5
6. TEF; I scored over 4 CLB for each
7. Adaptability; I have a sister with citizenship
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2017
optionese:
anybody from OOU here, want toapply for my transcropt and i was told its 51k official price. pleaseany body with contacts i can use for a lesser price ? thank you

50k is the official price then you pay 1k for Alumni.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2017
Beem4cupid:
Gurus , please is treasury bill certificate acceptable as POF.

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ajiifixing(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
40manlappy:

Yes

Please I know that we have discussed the POF but I couldn't find the page. Can someone redirect me to the page.
Also is Pension statement accepted?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
ajiifixing:

Please I know that we have discussed the POF but I couldn't find the page. Can someone redirect me to the page.
Also is Pension statement accepted?

Please check the following pages. Pension statement? You may wish to include it as a support but not as the primary POF.

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/157#47994872

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/159#48067792

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/159#48066390

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thank you. If i get ITA and i present the treasury bill certificate, is there any other document i need to show that the tbills is not encumbered cos some people says CIC is more comfortable with FD than TBills. Please, enlighten me. Thanks
40manlappy:

Yes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Beem4cupid:
Thank you. If i get ITA and i present the treasury bill certificate, is there any other document i need to show that the tbills is not encumbered cos some people says CIC is more comfortable with FD than TBills. Please, enlighten me. Thanks

Some gurus say that CIC may prefer FD to TBs but as far as I know, Tbills are also acceptable. Please note that my response is based on what I have gathered from the experience of others on this thread. Let the experts enlighten us more on the subject cheesy

cc: dupyshoo, irondome, vcole
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Patrick2go: 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
freeradical:
Hello gurus. I need help to increase my CRS score and increase my chances of getting ITA. I have a Bachelor's degree evaluated favourably by IQAS. I also have a diploma in brewing certificate from IBD(Institute of Brewing and distilling) but IQAS declined to evaluate it stating that it's a professional certificate. Can I still claim points for two or more degree or must the diploma be evaluated first.

IQAS declined? very much expected because i phoned them to confirm to those lines. WES evaluates professional certificates. Give it a shot to see if yours pulls through with their criteria and count your blessings.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
40manlappy:

50k is the official price then you pay 1k for Alumni.

Damn thats crazy 51k so i heard total rip off in this buhari era..will dey post the transcript for you with dhl?

It used to be 15k for runs and 5k for the normal way.

Thank God i did mine before the price went gaga.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Patrick2go:

IQAS declined? very much expected because i phoned them to confirm to those lines. WES evaluates professional certificates. Give it a shot to see if yours pulls through with their criteria and count your blessings.
Thanks Patrick. How do I go about evaluating a professional certificate with WES. When I tried to the drop-down list I saw for type of degree/diploma did not have anything like diploma on it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hello Guys my application changed to approved.....but have not gotten a pick up mail.

Please how long those it takes

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Patrick2go: 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
freeradical:

Thanks Patrick. How do I go about evaluating a professional certificate with WES. When I tried to the drop-down list I saw for type of degree/diploma did not have anything like diploma on it

I would suggest you mail them or better, put a call across.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by pumpin26: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hi Guru,
I am currently in USA doing a PhD but interested in the express entry to Canada. I tried the FSW in 2013 , but my package was returned because slots were filled. I am hoping to try it again. I have not taken the IETL but I think I will score at least 7 in all the categories. I have a Nigerian BSC degree and a UK MSc degree. I am 36years and not married. Have six years professional work experience in 3 different categories, but I can only claim 2 years work experience for the job category I intend filing under. Please what will be your advice to boost my chances. Also, I was thinking of using a professional consultant , not sure if this will be a good idea but will welcome it if the house can recommend trust worthy ones. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blackbuddy: 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
Fusion23:
Hello Guys my application changed to approved.....but have not gotten a pick up mail.

Please how long those it takes

It could range from 3 weeks to 6 months. We have someone who got his family's passports back in December after sending it to Accra in July last year. Just brace yourself smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Pinkygrace(f): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
youseuph:
Good morning everyone. Pls i need the link to where to enter my EE profile.

You cannot create an account without writing English test, or have written, and even your document evaluation, assuming she is the PA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.