Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2599617 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
GOODNEWS!!!

Mehn, this my vacation to Nigeria na WAKA WELL OH!,
First of all, I went to apply for a US visa in Abuja a few days ago and got it!!!..I am very excited because this is 10years after I last made 3 applications which well all denied.....lol grin nor be small!!

Secondly, today, I got my January 7th IELTS result which I wrote in Benin and was super excited about the score because its exactly the marks required.

Overall Band 7.5

Listening 8.0
Reading 7.0
Writing 7.0
Speaking 7.0

NOTE: This Is coming after I had previously written the Dec 3rd. IELTS in KSA and had superb results except for writing. Infact I was so devastated because it was my best effort.

Overall Band 8.0
Listening 8.0
Reading 8.0
Writing 6.5
Speaking 8.0

Thanks to these great people for their encouragement @vcole @dupsyshoo @ugoiyke73e @iphie25 @JesusDWay and others who gave good advices. I simply asked for a remark (which will come out in March) and rebooked another test.

So now I am good to go with CRS of 469 and rady to dive into the Swimming POOL grin which I know will open this Wednesday.....lol

Questions:
1. Can I make my EE profile without my Ielts TRF number? I am waiting on DHL and don't know if they will send it to Benin before Wednesday (draw date).
2. I am entering the pool as single but hope to marry soon, please when is the best time to do so and update CIC, which timing/method will ensure a fast process without too much delay
3. Abeg any MEDLAB graduate here? I want to be sure if I an use WES for my fiancée's degree evaluation because the Canadian professional body for them will not even accept their result alongside those from Australia and uk because they didn't do a certain rotation (histotechnology)

Thanks once again and for the IELTS hopefuls, prepare well using ieltsliz.com (watch her videos and read her instructions because she gives standard advices), and practise the Cambridge 1 - 11 in a simulated exam environment. best of Luck!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
@pumpin26

In my opinion, you don't need a "professional consultant". Just take time to read the first few pages starting from page 0.

Not sure if a UK postgraduate degree requires an assessment since that is your highest qualification as at date. Focus on getting a good IELTS score.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ifeoluwakintan: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
Dear All, i would appreciate your guidance. I did my WES Assessment first sometimes November, 2016 and i have gotten their response via UPS. I got my IELTS result today. LRWS- 7.5, 7.0, 7,7 overall of 7
My husband result wasn't so good LRWS- 5.0, 5.0, 5.5, 7.
Kindly educate me on the next step.
May God bless you all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
Blackbuddy:

It could range from 3 weeks to 6 months. We have someone who got his family's passports back in December after sending it to Accra in July last year. Just brace yourself smiley

looool passport request is different from application closed and approved.

If a passport request was sent and may be security was not done , then there is a delay or may be the person didnt send all that was required like imm008 form..but when an application is approved and closed then thats final...i sent my passport 3 weeks ago thou.

but the status just changed today to approved and closed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by harlee(m): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
please I need a well detailed step on how to migrate to Canada from Nigeria.what steps do I need to take.am a young man of 23 with a school leaving certificate but have experience in restaurant jobs. what are my chances
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blackbuddy: 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
Fusion23:

looool passport request is different from application closed and approved.

If a passport request was sent and may be security was not done , then there is a delay or may be the person didnt send all that was required like imm008 form..but when an application is approved and closed then thats final...i sent my passport 3 weeks ago thou.

but the status just changed today to approved and closed

Your question was about passport request and I answered you with an example for it, not application duration. The gentleman applied through EE was requested to send his passports in July, no further documents were requested. He did not get it till December 2016 with the visas and COPRs. I got my passport request in March 2015 and got the passports and COPR back in April, 3 weeks later. I landed here June 2015 through FSW. I perfectly understand your question, it's left for you to understand the answer smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
Blackbuddy:

Your question was about passport request and I answered you with an example for it, not application duration. The gentleman applied through EE was requested to send his passports in July, no further documents were requested. He did not get it till December 2016 with the visas and COPRs. I got my passport request in March 2015 and got the passports and COPR back in April, 3 weeks later. I landed here June 2015 through FSW. I perfectly understand your question, it's left for you to understand the answer smiley

hmmm am a bit confused..the question you commented on was not on passport request ..i ask that question earlier and people commented that it varies..am asking how long does it take to get pick up mail from when the application is closed ..and approved...

so the misunderstanding from me ..is where you commented on..and so since u have gotten urs , how long did yours take?

for the gentleman he could have ordered ggms note or something like that .. and yes have had so so many stories especially on canadavisa.com

people waiting from 6 weeks to 6 months for return of passport...it is well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ifeoluwakintan: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
it seem everyone is far ahead in this process since am not getting any reaponse or help.
Kindly provide me with guidelines does the scores look great enough to qualify for immigration. Thanks for your soonest feedbacks.
ifeoluwakintan:
Dear All, i would appreciate your guidance. I did my WES Assessment first sometimes November, 2016 and i have gotten their response via UPS. I got my IELTS result today. LRWS- 7.5, 7.0, 7,7 overall of 7
My husband result wasn't so good LRWS- 5.0, 5.0, 5.5, 7.
Kindly educate me on the next step.
May God bless you all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ifeoluwakintan: 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hello JesusDWay,

Could you please guide me through this whole process. i have done my WES and also written the IELTS with result LSRW- 7.5, 7,7,7. My husband result wasn't so good LSRW- 5, 7,5,5.5.

i woumd appreciate. God bless you.
JesusDWay:

You sure can, you may however try to be as updated as possible
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by trishachi: 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
ifeoluwakintan:
it seem everyone is far ahead in this process since am not getting any reaponse or help.
Kindly provide me with guidelines does the scores look great enough to qualify for immigration. Thanks for your soonest feedbacks.

That's probably because you haven't given enough information for the required help. There are some other details needed to be able to advise on that. Going by the scores alone, they do qualify for Canada Immigration (provided your husband is not the principal applicant) but they will not give you the maximum points you require to boost your scores.

Try entering you details in the score calculator link below to know where you are presently.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

score of 450 and above are most desirable.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blackbuddy: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Fusion23:

hmmm am a bit confused..the question you commented on was not on passport request ..i ask that question earlier and people commented that it varies..am asking how long does it take to get pick up mail from when the application is closed ..and approved... It varies, there is no time table for it but depends on the officer handling your file. This one can be 2 weeks to 5weeks based on my experience with applicants.

so the misunderstanding from me ..is where you commented on..and so since u have gotten urs , how long did yours take? I stated that mine took 3 weeks in 2015 but that was before the current backlog at AVO

for the gentleman he could have ordered ggms note or something like that .. and yes have had so so many stories especially on canadavisa.com GCMS note revealed nothing, the man's file was very okay based on the notes. It was just lack of movement from the review officer. If you know canadavisa, then you know me there as PH cool

people waiting from 6 weeks to 6 months for return of passport...it is well

See my comments in red.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Pinkygrace(f): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Houese I need advice/help with my English test specifically WRITING , I have written 3 test already my pocket is empty, want to give it one more try, don't know which one to write even see my scores below
CELPIP: 11,10,9,7(RLSW)
CELPIP: 12,11,9,8(RLSW)
ILETS: 8.5,8,7.5,6(RLSW) Just checked this today

cc: dupyshoo, irondome, vcole,Gymme
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pinkygrace:
Houese I need advice/help with my English test specifically WRITING , I have written 3 test already my pocket is empty, want to give it one more try, don't know which one to write even see my scores below

Go for a remake...have u rechecked your CRS? Good effort.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Blackbuddy:

See my comments in red.

thannks boss but wooow 2 weeks ke ? plus another 3 weeks ? thats not my portion loool

i saw someone get hers late last year in just 3 weeks total..it wasnt express entry thou it was husband sponsorship so it was paper application not online..but was still accra visa office.

please during ur time did u use dhl or vfs..am wondering if i can track the application on its way back as most likely will be at work..i used dhl so expecting a pick up mail and not vfs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 00DE00: 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Fusion23:

thannks boss but wooow 2 weeks ke ? plus another 3 weeks ? thats not my portion loool

i saw someone get hers late last year in just 3 weeks total..it wasnt express entry thou it was husband sponsorship so it was paper application not online..but was still accra visa office.

@blackbuddy, you are mistaken. There's a difference between a "Pick Up Mail"(PUM) and "Passport Request"(PPR). @fusion23's application has been approved and closed!. He/she doesn't have to wait for 3 weeks before getting a PUM. You should expect it within 24-48 hours. If you don't get it, send a mail to Accra. In normal situations, your application should be treated(closed) within a month after PPR, which is exactly what happened in @fusion23's case. You're also mistaken about the individual that had to wait for 6 months after PPR. I recall that he was meant to upload a form in his account which he didn't, hence the delay. After ordering GCMS notes, the error was spotted and his consultant made the necessary corrections. His "PUM" soon arrived after that.
Edit: In my haste to dispel your worries, I forgot to congratulate you. Congratulations!. Your application pace is remarkable. If you don't get the PUM within 48 hours, you can allow up to 72* hours before mailing them.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by A14: 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pinkygrace:

This is heartbreaking.
I think you should consider getting it remarked.

I used Ryan Higgins Ebook "Task 2: How to write at a 9 level" and ieltsliz (blog) for task 1.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 00DE00: 1:30am On Jan 21, 2017
Pinkygrace:

Firstly, I'm of the opinion that you should seek a remark. Secondly, I've gone through a couple of your posts and they all read great. I think the issue might be with your structure, word count and/or ideas. I'd always recommend the free IELTS edx course offered by the university of queensland. Please look through the writing section there(especially with regards to the second essay). Also, IELTSBUDDY writing section is a good reference. Someone on this thread scored 8 in writing recently, please go through dupyshoo's post, she asked the person for tips.Get enough practice in, say 10 essays in total(timed like in exam conditions) and get someone to review them. Finally, try to stay calm during your next test and don't worry about those niggling thoughts like past performance or money invested. You'll do great!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 00DE00: 1:58am On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=esosa4real post=52982772]GOODNEWS!!!

Questions:
1. Can I make my EE profile without my Ielts TRF number? I am waiting on DHL and don't know if they will send it to Benin before Wednesday (draw date).
2. I am entering the pool as single but hope to marry soon, please when is the best time to do so and update CIC, which timing/method will ensure a fast process without too much delay
3. Abeg any MEDLAB graduate here? I want to be sure if I an use WES for my fiancée's degree evaluation because the Canadian professional body for them will not even accept their result alongside those from Australia and uk because they didn't do a certain rotation (histotechnology)

1.Please wait for your TRF before creating your profile. If you don't get it by Tuesday, it's easy to derive, if you know your centre number.
2. I "don't think" there's a perfect time to be honest. Although if you get your ITA as a single applicant, adding her before submitting the application might complicate your application. If you include her before submitting, You have to show POF for two, get her credentials assessed, do medical and IELTS, to ensure your total score is not affected, I think. Your best bet might be to add her at the beginning or do so after submitting the application( the latter only works if you get married after submitting the application. Otherwise, it'll be viewed as misrepresentation). Please seek a second opinion on this!!!.
3. Not sure about this but I think it's WES, just like engineering, accountancy or law and unlike medicine or pharmacy, the professional body's evaluation doesn't have any impact on the application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 3:22am On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=00DE00 post=52991024][/quote]

Thanks boss! As regards IELTS, I will wait till Tuesday and see, I just don't want to miss Wednesday's draw mehn! (e go pain me). Can I in the meantime contac British council to email me my TRF number? is it possible?

I think we will do a court wedding after submitting the application and by that time her evaluation and ielts would be ready.

Also I tried playing with the ielts scores for her, it seems CLB 7 is not really required for co-applicant right?

As regards the evaluation of MEDLAB degree, I really want to be sure! Is there a CIC email that I can make enquires about this?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 00DE00: 3:59am On Jan 21, 2017
esosa4real:

Thanks boss! As regards IELTS, I will wait till Tuesday and see, I just don't want to miss Wednesday's draw mehn! (e go pain me). Can I in the meantime contac British council to email me my TRF number? is it possible?

I think we will do a court wedding after submitting the application and by that time her evaluation and ielts would be ready.

Also I tried playing with the ielts scores for her, it seems CLB 7 is not really required for co-applicant right?

As regards the evaluation of MEDLAB degree, I really want to be sure! Is there a CIC email that I can make enquires about this?

Thanks.
I don't think British Council will respond to you but there's no harm in trying. Like I said, it's easy to derive. It's eighteen characters made up of the year you took the exam+country code+candidate number+First three letters of surname+first letter of name+centre number + module(academic or general). So, if your Surname was Obasi and first name Esosa, with candidate number 007788 and your centre was Lagos(150). Your TRF will be 17NG007788OBAE150G.
You are correct. No minimum score for spouse. IELTS is not compulsory for spouse if you've enough points.
For her credential evaluation, it's WES or ICES.look at step 3 here http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/working/OI_HOW_WORK_MEDLAB_CM.html
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp look at this link for designated organizations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 4:32am On Jan 21, 2017
00DE00:

I don't think British Council will respond to you but there's no harm in trying. Like I said, it's easy to derive. It's eighteen characters made up of the year you took the exam+country code+candidate number+First three letters of surname+first letter of name+centre number + module(academic or general). So, if your Surname was Obasi and first name Esosa, with candidate number 007788 and your centre was Lagos(150). Your TRF will be 17NG007788OBAE150G.
You are correct. No minimum score for spouse. IELTS is not compulsory for spouse if you've enough points.
For her credential evaluation, it's WES or ICES.look at step 3 here http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/working/OI_HOW_WORK_MEDLAB_CM.html
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp look at this link for designated organizations

Wow, Boss thanks for your responses, especially the tip on TRF number(I hope this is genuine? it ill be my last resort on Tuesday grin).
BTW I have some concerns and seek your expertise advice!

1. Assuming I get ITA on Wednesday, and process as single but later marry in august, at what part of the process will the application likely be at this time? Will the inclusion of my wife here lengthen the process so much?

Asking this because we are ready to do a court wedding at anytime this year but wanna do it at the safest time as she is yet to do Wes and ielts .
So if we for example take the risk to get legally married next week post-ITA, I don't know if the 3months post-ITA period will be enough to complete her WES and Ielts.

I really hope you get me sha...lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 21, 2017
All praise to God o! Just got my IELTS result and I scored: L 8.5, R 8.5, S 9, W 7.5!

Thanks to everyone on this thread for your immense contributions here. Prepared in 2 weeks. My 2nd attempt.

Materials used:

1. Reading: Road to IELTS free version (British Council)
2. Listening: Cambridge 9 - 11 (practiced all listening tests and reviewed answers)
3. Writing: IELTS Liz website
4. Speaking: This one amazed me cos I only listened to a few YouTube videos, however, I answered with the format and requirements for the writing test and scored a perfect 9!!!

Note: For listening and reading, I answered in ALL CAPS!

Current score @468. Glory be to God!!

Goodluck to all others hoping to take this exam soon. Cheers!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by specrealq: 5:57am On Jan 21, 2017
Hello dupyshoo and other guru,
Can i make changes to my express entry profile before i accept the ITA or after.
I need to change my year of employment to match what was written on the reference letter my employers gave me and that does not affect my crs score.
Secondly we just sold our cars to make make up for our POF so do we need to write any letter as the money is coming after ITA and if yes do we notorize the letter.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 00DE00: 6:48am On Jan 21, 2017
esosa4real:

Wow, Boss thanks for your responses, especially the tip on TRF number(I hope this is genuine? it ill be my last resort on Tuesday grin).
BTW I have some concerns and seek your expertise advice!

1. Assuming I get ITA on Wednesday, and process as single but later marry in august, at what part of the process will the application likely be at this time? Will the inclusion of my wife here lengthen the process so much?

Asking this because we are ready to do a court wedding at anytime this year but wanna do it at the safest time as she is yet to do Wes and ielts .
So if we for example take the risk to get legally married next week post-ITA, I don't know if the 3months post-ITA period will be enough to complete her WES and Ielts.

I really hope you get me sha...lol
Yes, the tip is genuine. Dupyshoo mentioned it around 2015 and it's been confirmed. Just put in "dupyshoo" and "trf number" as search parameters on the search bar.
1. I don't know what stage the application will be in then, nor can I speculate as to how her addition will shorten or lengthen your process. I don't think anyone can guess either. If you get an ITA in the next draw and submit within the 90 days window, your AOR will be April at the latest. We've just seen someone get PPR in just under 2 months and IRCC claims they process 80% of applications within 6 months. That leaves me with one question.......how lucky are you?.
I honestly can't tell if three months will be enough. I'm going to cc dupyshoo here as I might be out of my depth and believe she can help you with permutations and possibly ideas as to when best to add your lady.
In unrelated news, the way I drop dupyshoo's name on almost all my posts reminds me of #SaltBae sprinkling salt on beef.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 00DE00: 7:01am On Jan 21, 2017
specrealq:
Can i make changes to my express entry profile before i accept the ITA or after.
I need to change my year of employment to match what was written on the reference letter my employers gave me and that does not affect my crs score.
Secondly we just sold our cars to make make up for our POF so do we need to write any letter as the money is coming after ITA and if yes do we notorize the letter.

Thank you.
I believe you can only make changes after accepting the ITA at this point. I think you should attach an LOE and if possible your original offer letter, then make reference to it in your LOE and mention that it doesn't affect your CRS score like you stated above.
If the funds from the car sales makes up a huge part of your POF, you're going to need an LOE and other documents such as sales receipt and ownership transfer papers etc.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ekpekus(m): 7:16am On Jan 21, 2017
Blackbuddy:

See my comments in red.
Oga Pipi Husband you dey here too... I twale to your government. Keep up the good work bros grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by joejoe3: 9:31am On Jan 21, 2017
Please I would like to know other documents needed to complete my EE profile.
I have ielts total of 7.5 and WES verification done.

Can I modify my profile anytime since I am expecting my spouse to complete her ielts and wes later in the year?
Or should I wait until everything complete?

I really need guidance, these things can really be confusing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 9:58am On Jan 21, 2017
Good morning all. Please do I need to upload a International Passport biodata page for my child or input the passport number when filling express entry profile? Asking because we are yet to get a passport for him and I will like to know all the requirements pending when I am eligible to enter into the pool. Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2017
@Bimpsy99

Express Entry profile does not require upload of any document. Only your passport number may be required or that of your spouse if you are claiming points through him.

How far with your Aussie runs? smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2017
My brother, Its on pause mode jare, 20 points in English factor. Trusting God this EE works for us. Thanks for your concern

40manlappy:
@Bimpsy99

Express Entry profile does not require upload of any document. Only your passport number may be required or that of your spouse if you are claiming points through him.

How far with your Aussie runs? smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by IamIye: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
Good morning all. Please I'll appreciate the input of all the gurus in the house esp people who really understand the POF bits. So I was in the UK all through last year(doing my masters) and was therefore not using my bank account in Nigeria.

At the point where I need to submit POF, if I use my Nig bank account, the average balance for the first 3 months would be about N10,000 because that's all that was left in the account until i returned home.

Upon returning to Nigeria a family member gifted me with a sum(for the purpose of this PR application); he paid it into my account and I also added the funds I converted from Pounds to Naira so from month 4 to 6 the average balance shoots up drastically and the current balance of month 6 even exceeds the amount required for settlement.

I intend to get a gift deed for the sum transferred to me from the family member, but I'm still worried because of the huge difference between the first three months and the last three months.

So far 2 options have crossed my mind:
1. I have a joint account with my brother and that account remained active even when I was abroad.
I can transfer the monetary gift back to the family member who gave me and tell him to pay it into the joint account, get a gift deed for that , and just use that account as POF

Or

2. Use my personal account but write a letter of explanation that I was abroad and that's why the first 3 months were dormant, get a bank statement from my UK account to show that I had money running elsewhere, and then still get a gift deed for the sum gifted to me by the family member.

Which of these options is the best pls? And if anyone has other suggestions kindly share. Thank you & God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Accept the ITA and make the changes in your application.

With regard to the car, you will need to show evidence of the sales. You should add a scanned copy of the vehicle's document in your name and now in the buyer's name. Evidence of the payment made should also be attached to your pof.

specrealq:

Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.