Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2610910 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Morbolar:

Congrats. Wishing you all the best thru it all. Pls gurus in the house. I need to know if it is possible to use the soft copy of my ECA report for the entire process. I picked standard delivery while signing up for WES evaluation and i'm afraid i may not receive hard copy. Will i at any point need the hard copy? Advice pls

Why is my question not being noticed nah. Pls help peeps
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cookies: 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
mayorp99:
[quote author=cookies post=54225100]

Wow, that's fast. When I download the form & fill my part I'd scan to my school right?

How did your pay for the WES.... what bank card
Did you use?
I might not use WES I'm considering IQAS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cookies: 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
Please who has used IQAS previously? Did you contact your school to send your transcript to them before paying to IQAS? I'm confused.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Of course, you only need the soft copy.
Morbolar:

Why is my question not being noticed nah. Pls help peeps

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
cookies:

Please who has used IQAS previously? Did you contact your school to send your transcript to them before paying to IQAS? I'm confused.

You pay during the application process and send a form that contains your application number. Your school will complete the form and send it together with your transcript. I hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
cookies:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
dupyshoo:

Thanks dupsyshoo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MrsBee: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hello house, its really good to be here. I have been reading quite a lot on the thread and there is so much valuable information. Thanks to you all. My family is just about to start the whole process. Writing Ielts in April, can we start the evaluation with WES or IQAS right now before we write the test?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by molly14: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
MrsBee:
Hello house, its really good to be here. I have been reading quite a lot on the thread and there is so much valuable information. Thanks to you all. My family is just about to start the whole process. Writing Ielts in April, can we start the evaluation with WES or IQAS right now before we write the test?

Yes you can
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
studyexec:
Good day everyone.

Please how many days interval is the Speaking test from Writing, Reading and Listening.
I want to determine my travel arrangements and which city I will write the test.
Will appreciate your urgent comments. Thanks

In my case, speaking was mid week then the rest were on the weekend after. But I've seen cases where all was done on the same day (weekend).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by studyexec: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
temitope06:

In my case, speaking was mid week then the rest were on the weekend after. But I've seen cases where all was done on the same day (weekend).

Thanks a lot temitope
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
No wonder... No be your fault!

temitope06:

Hahahaha, League leaders bro not 6th FC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
Usually between 3 -5 days... In rare cases, same day.

studyexec:
Good day everyone.

Please how many days interval is the Speaking test from Writing, Reading and Listening.
I want to determine my travel arrangements and which city I will write the test.
Will appreciate your urgent comments. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by TBDL: 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
dupyshoo:
Please whats the best action to take incase i update my express entry profile with my new IELTS score and my crs score dosent change??
should i delete the profile and create another??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cookies: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
BlessedFellow01:

You pay during the application process and send a form that contains your application number. Your school will complete the form and send it together with your transcript. I hope this helps.

Ok thanks a lot, I appreciate all the support.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
It will change... Give it 24-48 hours

TBDL:

Please whats the best action to take incase i update my express entry profile with my new IELTS score and my crs score dosent change??
should i delete the profile and create another??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jelmusboy(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
Someone should please answer this.

Hello. I have a master degree in public health in the UK which is not related to the NOC (Medical Laboratory Technologist) that am choosing but I have more than 3 years work experience working as an MLT in Nigeria.

If I evaluate only the MSc, what will be the implication?

Also, if I want to work in Canada as an MLT, will I have to evaluate my Bachelors transcript again?

Your detailed response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
dupyshoo:
Soft copy from the original hard copy or the one sent via email? I thought the latter isn't the real deal.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Numerouuuno: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
jelmusboy:
Someone should please answer this.

Hello. I have a master degree in public health in the UK which is not related to the NOC (Medical Laboratory Technologist) that am choosing but I have more than 3 years work experience working as an MLT in Nigeria.

If I evaluate only the MSc, what will be the implication?

Also, if I want to work in Canada as an MLT, will I have to evaluate my Bachelors transcript again?

Your detailed response will be highly appreciated.

Regarding the express entry, your degree has no effect or influence on your NOC. A person that studied Soil science and ends up working as a programmer noc 2152 won't have any issue, all CIC want is that, do you have a work experience in your nominated NOC which in your case is YES! Your noc corresponds with your work experience, so its good.

You should evaluate the certificate that gives you the highest point, if Masters degree is it in your case, evaluate that only, people just evaluate their Msc and Bsc certificate to utilize the value of their money because it has the same price. It has no negative effect evaluating Master degree only.

You also don't need to evaluate your bachelor's MLT again if you want to work in canada, albeit, you might need some certifications to work in canada as i think your degree is medical related and medical jobs are severely monitored in canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by coolhayor: 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
@ dupyshoo & other learned seniors.
Is it wise to add a non-accompanying minor family member of my wife who we have legal rights & proper documents over to our e-APR. He was born before i got into d pool.

He was not included on my profile that i used to get ITA but i have added him to the e-APR. My POF will also cover up for him. I am preparing him for medicals alongside my family but he wont b goin wt us until some later years when we wld be willin to sponsor him to join us. His addition does not increase or decrease my EE points or FSW points but it changes my family size & POF before & after ITA

I just want to be sure this wont lead to a rejection. Or shld i reject d ITA and re-enter d pool? Please advice a compatriot.

I need as much as possible advice on this as i have practically fasted & prayed 2 get dis ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MrsBee: 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
molly14:

Yes you can

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
cookies:

Ok thanks a lot, I appreciate all the support.

You are welcome! Good luck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MrsBee: 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
Numerouuuno:

Regarding the express entry, your degree has no effect or influence on your NOC. A person that studied Soil science and ends up working as a programmer noc 2152 won't have any issue, all CIC want is that, do you have a work experience in your nominated NOC which in your case is YES! Your noc corresponds with your work experience, so its good.

You should evaluate the certificate that gives you the highest point, if Masters degree is it in your case, evaluate that only, people just evaluate their Msc and Bsc certificate to utilize the value of their money because it has the same price. It has no negative effect evaluating Master degree only.

You also don't need to evaluate your bachelor's MLT again if you want to work in canada, albeit, you might need some certifications to work in canada as i think your degree is medical related and medical jobs are severely monitored in canada.

Please i have a question regarding this. My husband read Vet Medicine but he has been a banker for almost 10 years and I read law but have 5 years work experience in real estate. Should the NOC be related to our work experiences or degrees?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by penitential(m): 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
Your work experience.
MrsBee:

Please i have a question regarding this. My husband read Vet Medicine but he has been a banker for almost 10 years and I read law but have 5 years work experience in real estate. Should the NOC be related to our work experiences or degrees?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Afamdi12: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Beckyhopeful:

Pls can u confirm how many days after that one is expected to put in an OINP application after receiving NOI? Pls respond
It is two weeks ie 14 days. The 45 days was for last years application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Moatte: 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
boldinc:
Welcome...

1. You can show your receipt and also documents to prove you owned the ladn (copies of the original document). Also attach the contract of sale and make sure your account statement show the lumps sum paid t your account from the buyer.

2. You can use your account statement still as long as the balance has enough for your respective POF... Also state where necessary in the form that you have outstanding loans. Give the details...

3. You do not need medicals until post ITA.

All the best!

When you say post ITA....do you mean after submitting my application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Afamdi12: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
Chinnie4Jesus:
. 14days
Please help! For NOI 1500cad application payment the instruction says CREDIT card visa/mastercard does it mean we can't pay with our debit visa/mastercards as I intend to pay with my pounds account and its a debit card. This is confusing,I wont want to try and my money enters voicemail. Someone please Help!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by drwrites: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
MrsBee:

Please are there Vet Doctors who have been through this process before...please kindly help a brother.

And please gurus on the thread....the question asked by the above moniker is very important, can someone please respond to it. Should NOC chosen be related to ones degree or work experience as depicted above?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by drwrites: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
penitential:
Your work experience.

@penitential...are you saying as someone who studied Vet medicine but has been working as a Banker with no degree or training related to Banking aside his experience, can apply under NOC related to his job function as a banker?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by penitential(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Yes. As long as there is correlation between your job description and the one you're choosing as NOC.
drwrites:

@penitential...are you saying as someone who studied Vet medicine but has been working as a Banker with no degree or training related to Banking aside his experience, can apply under NOC related to his job function as a banker?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Numerouuuno: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
MrsBee:

NOC's should be related to work experience not degrees.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by molly14: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
boldinc:
It will change... Give it 24-48 hours

Lol. I'm having the same issue I hope t changes

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.