Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2605317 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 1:02pm On May 07, 2017
joyuzo:
thanks bros,yes I did pay the $0.99 for the fax and it went thru. My hubby did use his GT Acct to make the transfer to British standard chartered account and we entered my Ref No and full Names Correctly. And I didn't get any payment confirmation but cancellation. But I intend going to their office first thing tomorrow morning.

You don't need to go there. The same thing happened to me, just give them a call and they will tell you to send a copy of your payment confirmation. It was done for me under 5 minutes.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Winchman: 1:05pm On May 07, 2017
bigbroda:
Any Uniport graduate dat did WES evaluation in d house? 0

Honestly these WES guyz are giving me headache abi na UNIPORT ni.

I already paid WES and also sorted out my Uniport transcript sending. About 2 weeks ago, my status on WES website changed to 'documents recieved, review in progress'. I knew they use about 20 business days to complete review, I just decided to mail them yesterday complaining dat I was yet to hear from them on my credentials evaluation and I got d mail below from them:

Dear Applicant,

University of Port Harcourt has sent the attached form requesting a fee in order to verify the authenticity of your credentials.

PLEASE SEND YOUR PAYMENT DIRECTLY TO University of Port Harcourt.

Your evaluation is on hold until WES receives a written response from University of Port Harcourt.

What's dis crap about? Does anyone understand dis? Still wondering why they didn't even tell me dis until I mailed them yesterday.
Hello, I think all you need do is go to Uniport and pay the required fees so they can verify your credentials. Nigerian schools are money making, corrupt enclaves.You should tweet something cold and shocking at WES for waiting for your prompt before they gave you that information. I'm tweeting up a storm currently and they are hastening things up a bit.
Do you know when they sent the verification request to your school? Mine was sent on the 25th of March, yet FUTO claims they haven't received it yet.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babachi: 1:31pm On May 07, 2017
veleta:
Good afternoon everyone. Please,on this Deed of Gift, what kind of evidence do you upload when the donor transfers the money using normal Neft transfer at the bank. Thank you
Add your bank statement showing donors name and letter of explanation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Arcayo: 1:37pm On May 07, 2017
Redaddict:

Wao! Congrats. This means you were already in Conestoga when the PPR came?
I never knew it's possible to pursue Both school route and express entry at the same time. Congrats once more.
Thanks, Am still very much available in Nigeria, admission was differed
if to say i go i no go get POF

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 1:57pm On May 07, 2017
esosa4real:

Lol, funny you!
But how your POF reach 30 pages, hope nor be dat nigeria budget wey lost that time, you don go root commot for CIC..... grin tongue grin

Lol. If I get naija budget no be to just buy d yeye Canada dey pick people personally for Express Entry? Babes na direct PPR, no documentation needed.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dapt16: 2:02pm On May 07, 2017
ottawaboi:
was the ECA for both you and spouse ornonly you?

The ECA was for my spouse only since he is the principal applicant.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Tdadz: 2:31pm On May 07, 2017
hELLO Guys,
Im new here...want to ask if anybody in the house have heard about AIPP Cannada (Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program. Want to know how it works.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Tdadz: 2:36pm On May 07, 2017
Also for the above, which ECA plan best work for it, is it WES, ICES, ICAS, CES or IQAS? Pls kindly share
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 3:06pm On May 07, 2017
40manlappy:
@supedoll You are good to go by evaluating just your MBA which has higher points than "2 or more certificates". Don't bother yourself with the BSc. Please read the first few pages of this thread diligently for more insights. Cheers!

@Fusion23, I sight you! wink

How is it going? cheesy

Thanks boss , its good where u at

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 4:58pm On May 07, 2017
Hello people , for NOC 1111, I have ICAN which ECA says is not equivalent to a Canadian degree but NOC 1111 says I must be certified by a province or accounting authority, will this be an issue and then the question asking for the date when I was eligible to work as an accountant; will t be when so graduated with BSC accounting or when I qualified with ICAN
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 5:01pm On May 07, 2017
omesanni:

Guys I am still confused about the original question I asked. I have been receiving different contradicting answers and I don't know what to do. Is there anyone that has submitted this year that can also possibly relate to my situation and can provide concrete answers?
scan both passports as I learnt from the Indian forum. Someone was rejected because his passport was new and didn't have the stamps from his travel history

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by veleta: 5:11pm On May 07, 2017
@Babachi,thanks I appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 5:38pm On May 07, 2017
Did you gradaute from a university in canada? If not that program is not applicable . If yes , google and go to the CIC website to get more details .

Tdadz:
hELLO Guys,
Im new here...want to ask if anybody in the house have heard about AIPP Cannada (Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program. Want to know how it works.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 5:40pm On May 07, 2017
Go to their various websites to find out which option is favorable to you . Read this thread from page 0 to know the process . Put the various institutions on the search button and what people who have used them have to say

Tdadz:
Also for the above, which ECA plan best work for it, is it WES, ICES, ICAS, CES or IQAS? Pls kindly share
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sisisioge: 5:51pm On May 07, 2017
Fusion23:

Hey, I'm good too. Please mail me directly... email is on my profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 07, 2017
Dapt16:

The ECA was for my spouse only since he is the principal applicant.
Not really, u had no need to do urs because u were within d cutoff CRS range to get ITA. So u didn't need ur ECA points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 7:47pm On May 07, 2017
sisisioge:

Hey, I'm good too. Please mail me directly... email is on my profile.

loool you want people to think that am trying to slide into your DM abi ??

God dey shocked

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 07, 2017
Fusion23:

God dey shocked
Men value don appreciate...hahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 8:10pm On May 07, 2017
yimiton:
I just received an LOE from Ontario and wondering whether I should accept it or wait to see if I'll get ITA.

My points presently is 405 but that's without my spouse's IELTS. He intends to apply for and write IELTS as soon as he gets his passport, which he's hoping to get next week.

He has also started his ECA and it's still pending with WES. With his ECA and IELTS, we should end up with about 430 but we don't know how long it will take to get ECA and we're not even 100% sure that he'll get his passport next week. We fear that points might just keep increasing. We also have siblings in Canada and by June , we'll get the extra 15 points, which will further increase our points.

So, my question is: should we accept LOE from Ontario or wait for IELTS and WES and pray that we get ITA subsequently?

Seniors in the house, abeg lend your voices oh.
Don't accept the NOI from Ontario. You have 6months to submit your application as long as you've not created your online acct wt them. Once you do ,you have 14days to submit. Don't throw 1500CAD away, its nonrefundable.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2017
temitope06:

Lol. If I get naija budget no be to just buy d yeye Canada dey pick people personally for Express Entry? Babes na direct PPR, no documentation needed.

Temitop Expressentry, come one, come all!!

Hahahaha!! Weyrey!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sisisioge: 9:31pm On May 07, 2017
Fusion23:

God dey shocked

Did you slide into my PM grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AZeD1(m): 9:41pm On May 07, 2017
omesanni:

Guys I am still confused about the original question I asked. I have been receiving different contradicting answers and I don't know what to do. Is there anyone that has submitted this year that can also possibly relate to my situation and can provide concrete answers?
More is always better than less. Uploading your previous passports would cost you nothing so just do it.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 9:45pm On May 07, 2017
Fusion23:

Chief, you are well ahead of us o cheesy

Hoping for a seamless process to PPR so that we can join you asap.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SegunWamiri(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2017
40manlappy:

Now, I can see where you are coming from. Canadian Express Entry is unlike Australian PR application in this respect cheesy

Yeah, I had the feeling he has been stalking Australian PR as well

@ superdoll: don't worry, you're safe on this journey

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kike100: 10:12pm On May 07, 2017
Thanks y'll for allaying my fears. ITA received & document gathering in place.

Is it allowed to convert my hubby's salary account to a joint account as POF?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:20pm On May 07, 2017
sisisioge:

Did you slide into my PM grin

You actually slid into our chat grin

cc: Fusion23
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sisisioge: 10:23pm On May 07, 2017
40manlappy:

You actually slid into our chat grin

cc: Fusion23

You will have to forgive me...I'm out cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:26pm On May 07, 2017
sisisioge:

We are actually done, you can now slide into the DMs/PMs cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ekinado: 10:27pm On May 07, 2017
egariyi:

Good day ladies and gentlemen,
Pls I intend to renew our expired visas this may but I would like to know from fellow forumites if a Passport with about 8 months left to expire is ok to process the renewal on drop box? Has anyone dealt with this kind of situation before.
please someone help with answer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 11:50pm On May 07, 2017
40manlappy:

Chief, you are well ahead of us o cheesy

Hoping for a seamless process to PPR so that we can join you asap.

Dont worry it will come, please the best thing you can do now is plan. Without a job this place can be.....

Use linkedIn , strategize and shadow possible jobs so u can get a job asap.

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 11:51pm On May 07, 2017
sisisioge:

lool its not an easy something o o o, i just pray my sliding works
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Osemigho: 12:17am On May 08, 2017
Elders of this land I am back with one question.

Please, if someone's want to claim two jobs in one NOC code, particularly Graduate Research Assistant and Graduate Assistant, is it allowed?

Also, are those jobs experience claimable? Note, they are paid and full time.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.