Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2607917 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babachi: 11:39am On May 09, 2017
Pinkygrace:
House if you withdraw your profile and you are recreating it, what will be the answer to this question. ''Have you applied for Express Entry before" what should be the answer YES OR NO.

NO PREVIOUS ITA
the answer is yes, why are you creating a new one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:45am On May 09, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:50am On May 09, 2017
Dammiehar:

Hi,

The only supporting document they are expecting from you is the data page of your passport, which you must have uploaded during registration. Hope that helps.

Thanks Sist!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Epudome: 12:32pm On May 09, 2017
Hello everyone......... my head is hot

plssssssssssssss i'm filling EOI for MPNP, i was asked: Do you have an active Express Entry profile which was submitted to Citizenship and Immigration Canada in the past 12 months? Yes or No

I opened an express entry profile in April 2017... Confusion

I was also asked: Have you or your spouse previously been refused by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) based on A40 (inadmissibility or misrepresentation)? I have been refused Visiting visa twice due to travel history, financial status, personal asset and purpose of visit...... Do i answer yes or no?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AnyiEO1: 2:22pm On May 09, 2017
Epudome:

plssssssssssssss i'm filling EOI for MPNP, i was asked: Do you have an active Express Entry profile which was submitted to Citizenship and Immigration Canada in the past 12 months? Yes or No

I was also asked: Have you or your spouse previously been refused by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) based on A40 (inadmissibility or misrepresentation)? I have been refused Visiting visa twice due to travel history, financial status, personal asset and purpose of visit...... Do i answer yes or no?

Yes and yes should be your answers.Any other thing is a misrepresention besides ,it doesn't in anyway affect you negatively.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dammysanmi(m): 3:13pm On May 09, 2017
http://help.wes.org/?Site=Canada

Hit the EMAIL WES Button on the lower part of the page

EJIZY:

Hi please can you assist with the email address for WES. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Pinkygrace(f): 3:47pm On May 09, 2017
miella:

I dont think the answer is yes cos she said she hasnt received ITA before. She has not submitted any application before. So the answer should be NO. You can read zandora's reply to a related question on this page
www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/24

Cc: Pinkygrace

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Pinkygrace(f): 3:47pm On May 09, 2017
Babachi:

the answer is yes, why are you creating a new one

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bsaying(m): 4:32pm On May 09, 2017
Pls house... someone in Canada has decided to help me get a job and send me an invite from the company, Pls does this make it easier for me to travel?? when the invite Comes, is it an advantage?? and what else do I need after the invite has come Pls I am still new in the whole process.. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 5:10pm On May 09, 2017
bsaying:
Pls house... someone in Canada has decided to help me get a job and send me an invite from the company, Pls does this make it easier for me to travel?? when the invite Comes, is it an advantage?? and what else do I need after the invite has come Pls I am still new in the whole process.. thanks

Be careful of people/agents promising to assist with jobs in Canada. Am not saying it's impossible, but it could be a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by meagainstdem: 5:30pm On May 09, 2017
Hello house,

Please I'm in a fix. WES claimed to have sent verification to the following schools, with the following certificates:
OAU - MSc
Lautech - BSc
FUTA - B.Eng
Federal Poly, Ado - ND
Nursing and Midwifery Council - RN
West African Health Exam Board - RPHN

My questions: what modality does the verification take because I called Ado today and seems they were saying its hard copy WES will send, rather than through email.

Also which department does the verification go and who handles it? Does it require money.

Finally, who has passed through these schools to please advise appropriately.

I have called these schools severally and they keep saying they haven't received anything, while WES has informed me since the 21st of April that they have sent the verification. What do I do to fastrack this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bsaying(m): 5:49pm On May 09, 2017
perks:

Be careful of people/agents promising to assist with jobs in Canada. Am not saying it's impossible, but it could be a fraud.

This person is trust worthy... She is family... Pls I want to know requirements afterwards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by winter(f): 6:07pm On May 09, 2017
Hallos people,

Pls as regards this question, does NYSC count as government work?

And do I use the address at my place of assignment or still home address?
Kindly assist guys... thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 6:11pm On May 09, 2017
winter:
Hallos people,

Pls as regards this question, does NYSC count as government work?

And do I use the address at my place of assignment or still home address?
Kindly assist guys... thanks

Use the name of your primary assignment. Don't put government

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 6:16pm On May 09, 2017
bsaying:

Congratulations on the job. Question is the job LMIA one ? The kind of job that would give you points? If yes carry on. If no, then I suggest you forget about it. To know if the job is LMIA ask your friend and check CIC website on jobs that qualify to give you points.

Hope you update the house on how this plays out .goodluck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 6:18pm On May 09, 2017
meagainstdem:
Hello house,

Please I'm in a fix. WES claimed to have sent verification to the following schools, with the following certificates:
OAU - MSc
Lautech - BSc
FUTA - B.Eng
Federal Poly, Ado - ND
Nursing and Midwifery Council - RN
West African Health Exam Board - RPHN

My questions: what modality does the verification take because I called Ado today and seems they were saying its hard copy WES will send, rather than through email.

Also which department does the verification go and who handles it? Does it require money.

Finally, who has passed through these schools to please advise appropriately.

I have called these schools severally and they keep saying they haven't received anything, while WES has informed me since the 21st of April that they have sent the verification. What do I do to fastrack this?

Don't have an answer to your question but I have a query. Why are you evaluating so many degrees . YYou should be evaluating only your highest degree Msc

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by behati: 6:18pm On May 09, 2017
bsaying:

This person is trust worthy... She is family... Pls I want to know requirements afterwards
She'll be the in the best position to tell you what to do next seeing that nobody knows the kind of job she's getting for you or the kind of visa you're seeking. This thread is for people migrating via express entry and the summary of the information needed to begin the express entry journey is on page 0 of this thread. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SegunWamiri(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2017
Cc optionese, perks, onlinise

SegunWamiri:
Hi guys, please is there a link that shows documents that can be used as proof of employment or would a reference and or employment letter suffice?

Cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 6:36pm On May 09, 2017
SegunWamiri:
Cc optionese, perks, onlinise

Why do you need proof of employment. You only need reference letter or letters for the job you are claiming points for. Help me understand your question if the above answer is not satisfactory.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lacord5: 6:47pm On May 09, 2017
Epudome:

DO NOT FILL YES FOR NO 2! DON'T!
You weren't refused visa due to misrepresentation or inadmissibility. Read between the lines...its a NO, if you make a mistake here you would be refused. People who are inadmissible have something to do with criminal profile.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bsaying(m): 7:13pm On May 09, 2017
behati:
She'll be the in the best position to tell you what to do next seeing that nobody knows the kind of job she's getting for you or the kind of visa you're seeking. This thread is for people migrating via express entry and the summary of the information needed to begin the express entry journey is on page 0 of this thread. Goodluck

Thanks alot..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bsaying(m): 7:14pm On May 09, 2017
optionese:

Congratulations on the job. Question is the job LMIA one ? The kind of job that would give you points? If yes carry on. If no, then I suggest you forget about it. To know if the job is LMIA ask your friend and check CIC website on jobs that qualify to give you points.

Hope you update the house on how this plays out .goodluck

OK.. Thanks alot.. Will surely let the house know how it pans out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SegunWamiri(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2017
Satisfied. Thanks. Was asking because I'm more familiar with Australian PR process which requires more than just a letter from the jobs in question.

optionese:

Why do you need proof of employment. You only need reference letter or letters for the job you are claiming points for. Help me understand your question if the above answer is not satisfactory.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 9:21pm On May 09, 2017
optionese:

You only need a reference letter for d job(s) u r claiming points for. Pls note, however, dat ur letter of reference must contain d info specified by CIC i.e date of employment, annual salary, duties etc. Hope dis helps

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Faky201: 9:47pm On May 09, 2017
Hello people,

Does it matter if I claim points for a job I did not mention in my prior trv visa?
I have reference letter for d job.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SegunWamiri(m): 10:15pm On May 09, 2017
@ perks

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by caon: 10:18pm On May 09, 2017
Hello All,so I wan to pay or my ECA 2mao but my international passport is not ready yet to be used to pay IQAS and WES canada for assessment.can I use other forms of means of I'd such as my lagos resident card and or work I'd card.pls I need your response soon to enable me continue wit d process.cc 40manlappy,Optionese,Bimpsy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by meagainstdem: 10:33pm On May 09, 2017
optionese:

Don't have an answer to your question but I have a query. Why are you evaluating so many degrees . YYou should be evaluating only your highest degree Msc

I tire o. Although, the degrees are for me and my spouse. However, I asked this question here before I began the whole process, but wasn't getting some clear-cut answers. Eventually, I went ahead with all in order to be on the safer side. Now, I'm confused because I'm not even in the country to follow up things myself.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Osemigho: 11:16pm On May 09, 2017
perks:

I believe there's a thread for Canadian student visa. Search Nairaland. U my get d response U desire there.

https://www.nairaland.com/3649314/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/204
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 11:53pm On May 09, 2017
The verification is important else WES won't continue with your file.

You definately need a contact person perhaps the person who helped you with getting the transcripts in the various school.

meagainstdem:

I tire o. Although, the degrees are for me and my spouse. However, I asked this question here before I began the whole process, but wasn't getting some clear-cut answers. Eventually, I went ahead with all in order to be on the safer side. Now, I'm confused because I'm not even in the country to follow up things myself.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 4:13am On May 10, 2017
lacord5:

DO NOT FILL YES FOR NO 2! DON'T!
You weren't refused visa due to misrepresentation or inadmissibility. Read between the lines...its a NO, if you make a mistake here you would be refused. People who are inadmissible have something to do with criminal profile.
Hi all, pls while filling eAPR,the statutory questions; there are 2 questions abt having been denied visas before. They seem the same to me? Please are they? If one has ever been denied a visa, is the answer yes to both?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by caon: 5:45am On May 10, 2017
caon:
Hello All,so I wan to pay or my ECA 2mao but my international passport is not ready yet to be used to pay IQAS and WES canada for assessment.can I use other forms of means of I'd such as my lagos resident card and or work I'd card.pls I need your response soon to enable me continue wit d process.cc 40manlappy,Optionese,Bimpsy
abeg help e with this enquiry pls.must I use my international passport to have my results evaulate

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.