Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2605133 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ajiifixing(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2017
Epudome:

just got this now from the site:
Nova Scotia's online service is currently experiencing intermittent technical difficulites. We are working to resolve the issue and apologize for the inconvenience.

Now This:

Service Unavailable

Please try again later.

Our Technical Support team is available during regular business hours; 8:30AM to 4:30PM (AST) Monday to Friday (excluding statutory holidays).

Nova Scotia has bitten more than it could chew. Una think say na wasa? grin cool shocked

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Epudome: 3:03pm On May 08, 2017
ajiifixing:

Now This:

Service Unavailable

Please try again later.

Our Technical Support team is available during regular business hours; 8:30AM to 4:30PM (AST) Monday to Friday (excluding statutory holidays).

Nova Scotia has bitten more than it could chew. Una think say na wasa? grin cool shocked

Now this:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mrsJustveryOkay: 3:06pm On May 08, 2017
Saw that too. Thanks, Lets keep checking

Epudome:

just got this now from the site:
Nova Scotia's online service is currently experiencing intermittent technical difficulites. We are working to resolve the issue and apologize for the inconvenience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mrsJustveryOkay: 3:14pm On May 08, 2017
Now its paused.

mrsJustveryOkay:
Saw that too. Thanks, Lets keep checking

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Lamgirl: 3:33pm On May 08, 2017
Hello Hse
Please can one use property document like land or car in replacement for POF ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 08, 2017
datovid:
Hi guys...quick question..will be having like 5m in my account by july...Want to key in my application by december...Hope there wont be issues with proof of funds as my payslips cant justify this amount over a period of 6months...
?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Onlineise(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2017
datovid:

?

If what you are saying is that you will have 5m available from July all thru to Dec...you have no issues, if you still have doubts...reduce it and stay just a little over your required level of funds.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 3:50pm On May 08, 2017
Lamgirl:
Hello Hse

Hi - see info below from the CIC website;

"These funds could be in the form of:
•cash,
•documents that show property or capital payable to you (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, etc.), or
•documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money, which are payable to you (such as bankers’ drafts, cheques, travellers’ cheques or money orders)."

My advice: Inasmuch as it states that you can use documents that show property, this MAY be dicey. The car is a No No - car is a liability and not an asset, lol.

Hope this helps...?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by DeepDarkTunnel: 3:52pm On May 08, 2017
Lamgirl:
Hello Hse
No... It is stated somewhere on the site that you cannot use property valuation as POF

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Onlineise(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2017
bsaying:
please I need a person here I could talk to personally, I have a lot of questions and wanna start the process newly.. please anyone willing to answer my questions and guide me will be highly appreciated, Pls even if it means paying for the service.... this thread is already too long for me to catch up with... thanks

No need to waste your money sir, though I agree that seeing over 400 pages could be discouraging. Just read from page 0 to 50 and I bet that almost all you need to know would have been explained in details. Any questions you have after that, use this trick, search for keywords...you will see loads of old post on it.

If you still have questions after that, then come to the shrine the Oracles are always ready to help if you have at least done yourself some good.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Lamgirl: 3:59pm On May 08, 2017
Ehrnie:

Hi - see info below from the CIC website;

"These funds could be in the form of:
•cash,
•documents that show property or capital payable to you (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, etc.), or
•documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money, which are payable to you (such as bankers’ drafts, cheques, travellers’ cheques or money orders)."

My advice: Inasmuch as it states that you can use documents that show property, this MAY be dicey. The car is a No No - car is a liability and not an asset, lol.

Hope this helps...?

Thanks 4 ur response,it's very useful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Lamgirl: 4:00pm On May 08, 2017
DeepDarkTunnel:

No... It is stated somewhere on the site that you cannot use property valuation as POF

Thanks a lot, it's noticed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SegunWamiri(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2017
Hi guys, please is there a link that shows documents that can be used as proof of employment or would a reference and or employment letter suffice?

Cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nataliefidelis7: 5:41pm On May 08, 2017
DeepDarkTunnel:

Please I need help with the student visa in Canada. I desperately need to confirm what my agent told me yesterday before I pay him the deposit.
Are you currently studying in Canada And can you help me with the inquiry please help!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olasmiles: 5:57pm On May 08, 2017
Hello house. Please how much is IELTS exam fee and can I do the payment myself please?. If yes, anyone with the idea should kindly put me through. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Epudome: 6:04pm On May 08, 2017
olasmiles:
Hello house. Please how much is IELTS exam fee and can I do the payment myself please?. If yes, anyone with the idea should kindly put me through. Thank you

If you are writing IELTS for immigration purpose you will write IELTS general training. Its 68k and yes you can do the payment yourself...... Comprehensive details of payment can be found on the British Council's website.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 6:17pm On May 08, 2017
Lamgirl:
Hello Hse

Noooooooooooo you can use it in letter of explanation.

Have you gotten an invite? you need to provide 6 months banks statements no matter what.

So if your opening balance was 400K and you closing was 3.5 m you can write letter of explanation how the money got there like you sold ur car or your land.

Thats what i think thou my case was different

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olasmiles: 6:22pm On May 08, 2017
Epudome:

If you are writing IELTS for immigration purpose you will write IELTS general training. Its 68k and yes you can do the payment yourself...... Comprehensive details of payment can be found on the British Council's website.

All right. Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by DeepDarkTunnel: 6:27pm On May 08, 2017
Nataliefidelis7:

Please I need help with the student visa in Canada. I desperately need to confirm what my agent told me yesterday before I pay him the deposit.
Are you currently studying in Canada And can you help me with the inquiry please help!

Not at all. I'm in Nigeria, applying for PR in Canada. Sorry I can't be of help...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 6:47pm On May 08, 2017
Nataliefidelis7:

I believe there's a thread for Canadian student visa. Search Nairaland. U my get d response U desire there.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Jumdah20: 6:48pm On May 08, 2017
[So that's it? Open for a couple of hours only. Wow.

quote author=Epudome post=56323652]

Now this:[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ekinado: 6:53pm On May 08, 2017
Good day ladies and gentlemen,Pls I intend to renew our expired visas this may but I would like to know from fellow forumites if a Passport with about 8 months left to expire is ok to process the renewal? Has anyone dealt with this kind of situation before.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dynamitehimself(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2017
Nataliefidelis7:

Run from Agents they can only cause you harm. Use the Canada student thread and you will be better informed than an agent.

Just my 2 cent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bsaying(m): 8:52pm On May 08, 2017
Onlineise:

No need to waste your money sir, though I agree that seeing over 400 pages could be discouraging. Just read from page 0 to 50 and I bet that almost all you need to know would have been explained in details. Any questions you have after that, use this trick, search for keywords...you will see loads of old post on it.

If you still have questions after that, then come to the shrine the Oracles are always ready to help if you have at least done yourself some good.

thank you so much brother... I appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by revlane: 9:20pm On May 08, 2017
I want to pay the 550cad application fee. How much dollar should I fund my Dom account with including charges please. Don't want to suffer insufficient balance palava.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Pinkygrace(f): 9:21pm On May 08, 2017
House if you withdraw your profile and you are recreating it, what will be the answer to this question. ''Have you applied for Express Entry before" what should be the answer YES OR NO.

NO PREVIOUS ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:00am On May 09, 2017
Hello guyz!

I just registered for IELTS exam and made the necessary payment via bank transfer immediately after the registration thereby waiting for payment confirmation from them. I saw this message after the online registration: "Please note: to complete your application, you MUST pay for your test place, and send all supporting documents to your test centre by the stated deadline. If you do not do this by the stated deadline, your application will be cancelled"

My question is:
1. which supporting documents are they expecting me to send to them?
2. Can I send these documents(if any) via NIPOST as I am not presently in Lagos?
3. Lastly, what's the deadline for sending the documents(if any)?

Thanks y'all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 7:34am On May 09, 2017
bigbroda:
Hello guyz!

I just registered for IELTS exam and made the necessary payment via bank transfer immediately after the registration thereby waiting for payment confirmation from them. I saw this message after the online registration: "Please note: to complete your application, you MUST pay for your test place, and send all supporting documents to your test centre by the stated deadline. If you do not do this by the stated deadline, your application will be cancelled"

My question is:
1. which supporting documents are they expecting me to send to them?
2. Can I send these documents(if any) via NIPOST as I am not presently in Lagos?
3. Lastly, what's the deadline for sending the documents(if any)?

Thanks y'all.

Hi,

The only supporting document they are expecting from you is the data page of your passport, which you must have uploaded during registration. Hope that helps.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:02am On May 09, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Spatz81: 10:33am On May 09, 2017
My people, this may seem like putting the carriage before the horse.....kindly indulge..... is it possible to check/verify that all documents were duly uploaded after submission of application? (there is a doubting Thomas in me wanting to verify)..

Thanks for your patience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by EJIZY: 10:58am On May 09, 2017
dammysanmi:
Bombard them with mails, Tweet at them @WESCanada, asking them to update your status. Follow Up Follow Up Follow UP, though their standard processing time is 20 working days after receiving all documents, but with lots of prayer and BOMBARDING they can do it in lesser time. I hope they don't ask your school to verify your transcript or certificate.

Hi please can you assist with the email address for WES. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babachi: 11:32am On May 09, 2017
Spatz81:
My people, this may seem like putting the carriage before the horse.....kindly indulge..... is it possible to check/verify that all documents were duly uploaded after submission of application? (there is a doubting Thomas in me wanting to verify)..

Thanks for your patience.
there is a link to see the eAPR but you wont be able to look through the documents submitted

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.