Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2604448 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 10, 2017
caon:
thank you optionese,I'd lik to ask a question,I do not tink I mite be able to creat an EE profile b4 june 6 changes,so my question goes thus,what happens if one's point is not more dan 440, r der chance of geting ITA,
440 is OK even with June changes. If u want to pay for evaluation tomorrow.. I dey. If u want to create ur dorm acct..no worries.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 7:44pm On May 10, 2017
kike100:
Pls epp ooo my peeple,

1. Under the Personal section, asides employment (which is already in work history), i want to include only trainings. is this ok?

2. We want to use my spouse salary account ONLY as POF, is this ok? OR we transfer the lump sum to my account (principal applicant) and raise an LOE?

3. I recently found a closer NOC for my spouse which is different from the one initially filled. If i change it, would i need to raise an LOE?

4. I am currently self employed with no business account & tax slips ( i use my personal account ), my proof of employment will be my business registration documents & some job receipts right?

5. I have worked in a single organization in different departments, do i obtain separate letters for each department or 1 letter showing each department with the relevant info?

1.yes you can add trainings.
2.yes you can move the money to your account with letter of explanation. A gift deed is not necessary as the application is for your spouse inclusive.
3.i don't have answers for the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 7:45pm On May 10, 2017
elfmann:

Is the ecopy in PDF or sth?

Yes it's PDF
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 7:49pm On May 10, 2017
optionese:

Yes someone can. Me I just don't want to hear I now pressed the wrong button and deleted your application

Hahahahaha! This was funny.
That one go be work of the devil o. God no go gree
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by caon: 7:49pm On May 10, 2017
elfmann:

440 is OK even with June changes. If u want to pay for evaluation tomorrow.. I dey. If u want to create ur dorm acct..no worries.
elffmann,tank you,I jst tried to PM u but I rily do not know how it works.pls cld u pm me plssss.tank u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 10, 2017
optionese:

Yes it's PDF
It shld be enough for post ITA,.we just dey dash them $75CA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 10, 2017
caon:
elffmann,tank you,I jst tried to PM u but I rily do not know how it works.pls cld u pm me plssss.tank u
Go check d email Addy u used to belong here or msg me at elfmann21@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2017
balogunsam:
Welldone everyone...been reading here for a while but finally starting the process.

I'd like to ask from those who have gone ahead of us...what bank do you recommend to build funds and that is most flexible with the statement thing...I am asking because i read reports of some people saying their bank did not give them statements addressed to CIC. I have both Access and GTB savings. Which do you recommend most? Though i am more predisposed towards Access as i have a couple of familiar and friendly faces in the Customer Care department of my branch.

Thanks guys!
I was able to get the reference letter of bank details for proof of fund in CIC format from Zenith Bank. I simply walked into one of the branches very early one morning and stated my request to one of the customer service ladies and she asked me to write an application for it. I wrote the application listing out clearly the CIC requirements that should reflect in the letter.

It took like two weeks because it needed approval from head office but yesterday I was called to come collect my letter.

All the best

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 10, 2017
freeradical:
I was able to get the reference letter of bank details for proof of fund in CIC format from Zenith Bank. I simply walked into one of the branches very early one morning and stated my request to one of the customer service ladies and she asked me to write an application for it. I wrote the application listing out clearly the CIC requirements that should reflect in the letter.

It took like two weeks because it needed approval from head office but yesterday I was called to come collect my letter.

All the best

U fit inbox me as u take word am?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by elothaddi(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2017
Hello Everyone,

A friend of mine got ITA recently and he wants to know if expired intl passport can be uploaded ? At the moment, it is not letting him to do so. Please kindly respond if you have an experience of this. Thank you in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 8:55pm On May 10, 2017
elfmann:

U fit inbox me as u take word am?
Walahi i just wrote from my kafa directly. I believe it went like this: My address, the branch manager Zenith bank PLC, Salutation, Title: Request for Proof of Fund Letter.

Body of Letter: My name is xxxx xxxxxx and I am the owner of savings account number yyyyyyyyyy with Zenith bank PLC. I wish to apply for the above mentioned document to enable me complete a visa application with canadian embassy. The requirements for the letter are listed below;
1. Must contain name of the Financial Institution and contact information (current address, telephone number and email)
2. Your name, date of opening the account, average 6-monthly balance and current balance
3. Make use of bank letterhead

The letter should be addressed thus;
Central Intake Office
Immigration, Refugess, Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Canada.

Thank you.
Yours Sincerely

xxxx xxxxxxx

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kike100: 9:06pm On May 10, 2017
kike100:
Seniors epp me au

Pls epp ooo my peeple,

3. I recently found a closer NOC for my spouse which is different from the one initially filled. If i change it, would i need to raise an LOE?

4. I am currently self employed with no business account & tax slips ( i use my personal account ), my proof of employment will be my business registration documents & some job receipts right?

5. I have worked in a single organization in different departments, do i obtain separate letters for each department or 1 letter showing each department with the relevant info?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Osemigho: 9:18pm On May 10, 2017
Kontagious:

4.) Can anyone who's had qualifications from Unilag and Lasu accessed please give guidelines on how not to be hindered by either school, I mean the verification process. ....

Unilag doesn't delay. More reasons I heard they use email reply approach for WES.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ajiifixing(m): 9:26pm On May 10, 2017
No draw today?
(runsaway)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 10, 2017
freeradical:
Walahi i just wrote from my kafa directly. I believe it went like this: My address, the branch manager Zenith bank PLC, Salutation, Title: Request for Proof of Fund Letter.

Body of Letter: My name is xxxx xxxxxx and I am the owner of savings account number yyyyyyyyyy with Zenith bank PLC. I wish to apply for the above mentioned document to enable me complete a visa application with canadian embassy. The requirements for the letter are listed below;
1. Must contain name of the Financial Institution and contact information (current address, telephone number and email)
2. Your name, date of opening the account, average 6-monthly balance and current balance
3. Make use of bank letterhead

The letter should be addressed thus;
Central Intake Office
Immigration, Refugess, Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Canada.

Thank you.
Yours Sincerely

xxxx xxxxxxx
Thanks..others take note.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:38pm On May 10, 2017
elfmann:

That was what I said but if they are unable to..I full ground. Send me message, let's play around d 75cad courier fee.

That brings me to a question: Can d e-copy of IQAS evaluation report be used on e-Apr? Everyone pls!

As I write, the original copy of my ECA is chilling in Canada. I used the scanned copy that IQAS sent via email on e-APR. No money to waste cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:42pm On May 10, 2017
elfmann:

It shld be enough for post ITA,.we just dey dash them $75CA.

I am telling you! CAD$75 is no joke. The e-copy is a scan of the orginal. So, what's the fuss about?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 10, 2017
40manlappy:

As I write, the original copy of my ECA is chilling in Canada. I used the scanned copy that IQAS sent via email on e-APR. No money to waste cheesy
Great stuff, I love this!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:45pm On May 10, 2017
ajiifixing:
No draw today?
(runsaway)

Lol. Let's see what happens next week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:46pm On May 10, 2017
optionese:

Izz too much money grin

cheesy grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 10, 2017
ajiifixing:
No draw today?
(runsaway)
I think it's fortnightly now on.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 11:06pm On May 10, 2017
From Reliable sources, Do not wear Arsenal Jersey to take the required passport photograph, your application will be rejected, I repeat your application WILL be REJECTED. This law was passed to all VOs last night. Canada doesn't want weaklings in their country. Be warned!!!

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 2:07am On May 11, 2017
Babachi:

I don't think it was asked to upload Ielts and Eca. They requested for university certificate. You have already given your ielts and Eca numbers before. I didn't upload them as well

Hi Babachi and itee, i just bumped into ur posts while trying to catch up posts from behind, just to stay updated.....I hope you guys have raised CSE. See you will need to visit canadavisaforum dot com, check the "Reasons for Rejection" thread and you will be suprised at the reasons for rejection. Some are not justified because CIC sometimes doesn't keep to its words, obviously because it's VO dependent.

Please i beg you, if you know you didn't upload a pdf of degree+ECA+IELTS, there is a 99% chance it would be rejected. Pleaseeeee raise a CSE now!

I am not speaking out of authority but experience, Godbless you!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 2:10am On May 11, 2017
temitope06:
From Reliable sources, Do not wear Arsenal Jersey to take the required passport photograph, your application will be rejected, I repeat your application WILL be REJECTED. This law was passed to all VOs last night. Canada doesn't want weaklings in their country. Be warned!!!

Hahahahahaha, ThankGod oh!!
I snapped my photograph in Enyimba jersey just to prove ties, thinking there would be a USA visa kinda interview grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by stockbear: 5:01am On May 11, 2017
esosa4real:

Hi Babachi and itee, i just bumped into ur posts while trying to catch up posts from behind, just to stay updated.....I hope you guys have raised CSE. See you will need to visit canadavisaforum dot com, check the "Reasons for Rejection" thread and you will be suprised at the reasons for rejection. Some are not justified because CIC sometimes doesn't keep to its words, obviously because it's VO dependent.

Please i beg you, if you know you didn't upload a pdf of degree+ECA+IELTS, there is a 99% chance it would be rejected. Pleaseeeee raise a CSE now!

I am not speaking out of authority but experience, Godbless you!

What if the certificate has not been issued as of the time of applying...Cos I intend to use transcript
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by caon: 5:53am On May 11, 2017
elfmann:

elfmann,I sent u a mail,pls check ur mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:06am On May 11, 2017
Osemigho:

Unilag doesn't delay. More reasons I heard they use email reply approach for WES.

Good day my people,

Please i need clarification as regards WES. My documents were received by WES on the 25th of April and my status was updated to "documents received - review in progress" on the 28th. Then on the 9th of May,i got a mail that my documents have been sent to my institution for verification. On that same day,my status changed to "awaiting verification from institution". My institution verified my documents on the 10th. But my worry is that my status changed again and went back to "documents received - review in progress". Please is this normal? I was thinking it should be updated to "Evaluation in progress". Please guys clarify me on this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yingman: 6:48am On May 11, 2017
send WES an email, or better still, if you are twitter send them a DM.

KweenCee:

Good day my people,

Please i need clarification as regards WES. My documents were received by WES on the 25th of April and my status was updated to "documents received - review in progress" on the 28th. Then on the 9th of May,i got a mail that my documents have been sent to my institution for verification. On that same day,my status changed to "awaiting verification from institution". My institution verified my documents on the 10th. But my worry is that my status changed again and went back to "documents received - review in progress". Please is this normal? I was thinking it should be updated to "Evaluation in progress". Please guys clarify me on this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:55am On May 11, 2017
caon:
elfmann,I sent u a mail,pls check ur mail.
Replied.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:07am On May 11, 2017
stockbear:

What if the certificate has not been issued as of the time of applying...Cos I intend to use transcript
What did u give d assessing body?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by meagainstdem: 7:22am On May 11, 2017
40manlappy:

Why did you have to go through this stress? I recall advising you below just like other members in an earlier post;

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/350#54980109

IMO, withdraw evaluation for the BSc and focus on the MSc. Just a suggestion anyway.

Thank you. It wasn't a case of too much money as earlier commented by a fellow forum mate. However, I had made up my mind to follow your advice before a restriction came. You know how it feels when a woman wants something desperately! My stand that only MSc will suffice fell on deaf ears as the voice kept coming that we should be on the safer side.

Now the whole thing has escalated. In my own defence too, I've told her to score 10 points all bands in our forthcoming ielts, while I manage to support with at least 7 points since she's the principal applicant.

Meanwhile, we will pay more attention and follow up her other diplomas in other to earn us more points as you rightly said. At the same time, I will write WES to disregard both ND and BSc. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by stockbear: 7:39am On May 11, 2017
elfmann:

What did u give d assessing body?

Transcript from university of lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.