Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2607917 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 10, 2017
Your statement of result is fine.
datovid:
Want to evaluate my Msc degree done in unilag..However certificate is not ready but statement of result/transcript from department is available...Would wes accept that...need urgent response..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 1:01pm On May 10, 2017
caon:
thank you very much.gettin someone with a ddorm account that uses dollar master card has been a bit difficult,aside from using a dorm account,how else can I pay for my result assessment

If you have a relative/friend in Canada, such one can make payment on your behalf using a credit card.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by raymege: 1:04pm On May 10, 2017
Na wa for WES o. I requested for my ACCA and Degree to be assessed/evaluated, I sent in copies of both degrees . However, WES sent in my report today with just my Degree assessed 3 days after recieving my Transcript from my UNI, no mention of the ACCA- they completely left it out. I should not have used WES. Corresponding with them is even an issue.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 1:16pm On May 10, 2017
meagainstdem:

I tire o. Although, the degrees are for me and my spouse. However, I asked this question here before I began the whole process, but wasn't getting some clear-cut answers. Eventually, I went ahead with all in order to be on the safer side. Now, I'm confused because I'm not even in the country to follow up things myself.

Why did you have to go through this stress? I recall advising you below just like other members in an earlier post;

Positive assessment of your MSc gives you the highest possible point assigned to the qualification, so no need to expend energy on the BSc.

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/350#54980109

IMO, withdraw evaluation for the BSc and focus on the MSc. Just a suggestion anyway.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 1:26pm On May 10, 2017
Hi all, pls while filling eAPR,the statutory questions; there are 2 questions abt having been denied visas before. They seem the same to me? Please are they? If one has ever been denied a visa, is the answer yes to both?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 10, 2017
bsaying:
Please where In Nigeria can I run my IELTS How do I reg? And how much please?
No go throwey money oh. Ur profile no go make am for CRS, ECA and ITA. U better Folo ur sis and d employer jeje. Abi them tell u make u do IELTS?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kontagious(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2017
Hello great people of this thread, wonderful insights here.

I started following the thread a couple of days back, I've read a few pages from start (and some from the end). I can say I have a fair knowledge of the process and what's needed, but I still have a couple of ECA related questions... I'd appreciate a great deal if I get concise answers to these questions.

1.) I intend using WES, so I went through the application page just to familiarize with the requirements... On the 1st page of application, do I choose Canada or CIC?

2.) Still on WES... At the recipient's address, can I use P. O. Box? Or it's advisable I use home address. I think I read somewhere where it was advised not to use P. O. Box(i can't fully recollect this though).

3.) For delivery mode, is it safe to choose standard delivery? considering there's about $80 difference from courier. That's about $160 for two persons. I don't mind the time difference considering our passports are not available at the moment.

4.) Can anyone who's had qualifications from Unilag and Lasu accessed please give guidelines on how not to be hindered by either school, I mean the verification process. (I intend having my certificate and spouse's certificate accessed, hence the two schools).

I know I'd likely find answers to these questions in previous pages but reading through over 430 pages would take some days perhaps weeks to complete.

Gurus and good people in the house should please help. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 3:34pm On May 10, 2017
Screen grab the page and post here , I know that one is for visa refusal and the other is for criminal activity.

Adiahabasi:
Hi all, pls while filling eAPR,the statutory questions; there are 2 questions abt having been denied visas before. They seem the same to me? Please are they? If one has ever been denied a visa, is the answer yes to both?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hope15: 4:02pm On May 10, 2017
Had the same concern. But I feel they are same, though one has the chance of providing details after picking 'Yes'. Copying and pasting the details again won't be stressful deal.

I won't mind better insight from gurus here though.

Adiahabasi:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by caon: 5:06pm On May 10, 2017
elfmann:

No go throwey money oh. Ur profile NP go make am for CRS, ECA and ITA. U better Folo ur sis and d employer jeje. Abi them tell u make u do IELTS?
@elfmann,dose ur offer of accessin a dor account still stands?findin some1 wit a dorm account has proven abi difficult
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 10, 2017
caon:
thank you very much.gettin someone with a ddorm account that uses dollar master card has been a bit difficult,aside from using a dorm account,how else can I pay for my result assessment
I have got it...pm me!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 10, 2017
caon:
@elfmann,dose ur offer of accessin a dor account still stands?findin some1 wit a dorm account has proven abi difficult
Yes!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 5:23pm On May 10, 2017
caon:

Why don't you open a dorm account preferably gtb or first bank. Fund it with dollars and pay yourself. You still need an account to pay your ITA

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 5:25pm On May 10, 2017
raymege:
Na wa for WES o. I requested for my ACCA and Degree to be assessed/evaluated, I sent in copies of both degrees . However, WES sent in my report today with just my Degree assessed 3 days after recieving my Transcript from my UNI, no mention of the ACCA- they completely left it out. I should not have used WES. Corresponding with them is even an issue.

Send them an e-mail and a tweet. What's your score with your degree? If it's over 440 you most likely won't need it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 5:28pm On May 10, 2017
40manlappy:

Why did you have to go through this stress? I recall advising you below just like other members in an earlier post;

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/350#54980109

IMO, withdraw evaluation for the BSc and focus on the MSc. Just a suggestion anyway.

Izz too much money grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 5:34pm On May 10, 2017
optionese:

Why don't you open a dorm account preferably gtb or first bank. Fund it with dollars and pay yourself. You still need an account to pay your ITA

Can't someone pay on one's behalf? Be it for ECA or Permanent residency fees
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chigrad: 5:37pm On May 10, 2017
Hello all. I'm new on this platform. I intend starting the PR process and would like to be the principal applicant due to my age and IELTS result. My question is, I do not have enough funds in my account,but my spouse's account has enough funds for the process. Can I use my spouse's account as POF or I should transfer the money gradually into my account and apply. Thanks for your kind response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 10, 2017
optionese:

That was what I said but if they are unable to..I full ground. Send me message, let's play around d 75cad courier fee.

That brings me to a question: Can d e-copy of IQAS evaluation report be used on e-Apr? Everyone pls!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 10, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

No crime with that option.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by caon: 6:26pm On May 10, 2017
optionese:

ok,I dnt know much abt dorm accounts,wat is d minimum amount dat can be used to open one?I need to pay for d assessment 2mao cos I took a 2 day leave ffor dis purpose.pls enlighten me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 6:26pm On May 10, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Yes someone can. Me I just don't want to hear I now pressed the wrong button and deleted your application

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 6:28pm On May 10, 2017
caon:
ok,I dnt know much abt dorm accounts,wat is d minimum amount dat can be used to open one?I need to pay for d assessment 2mao cos I took a 2 day leave ffor dis purpose.pls enlighten me

LOL at two days leave. of course someone can pay for you. I was just saying no harm opening a dorm account since you may have use for it at a latter date. For dorm accounts opening balance is 100 of whatever denomination
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 6:35pm On May 10, 2017
elfmann:

That was what I said but if they are unable to..I full ground. Send me message, let's play around d 75cad courier fee.

That brings me to a question: Can d e-copy of IQAS evaluation report be used on e-Apr? Everyone pls!
I don't know about using the softcopy. Me am going to use the original.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 6:41pm On May 10, 2017
optionese:
Screen grab the page and post here , I know that one is for visa refusal and the other is for criminal activity.

Thanks, but cant do that for privacy sake,don't want you all knowing there's a celeb here lols . Have you ever been denied a visa?
Pls anyone that has veen refused a visa before and submitted should throw more light on this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 6:42pm On May 10, 2017
optionese:

Thanks, but cant do that for privacy sake,don't want you all knowing there's a celeb here lols . Have you ever been denied a visa?
Pls anyone that has been refused a visa before and submitted should throw more light on this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 6:51pm On May 10, 2017
Adiahabasi:

Pls anyone that has been refused a visa before and submitted should throw more light on this.

LOL am sure you name won't show, but anyway I think if you have been refused visa you should say yes and fill a schedule A and upload with your documents. Go to cic website and look for that form. It's for filling visa refusal and the reasons why.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by caon: 7:15pm On May 10, 2017
optionese:

LOL at two days leave. of course someone can pay for you. I was just saying no harm opening a dorm account since you may have use for it at a latter date. For dorm accounts opening balance is 100 of whatever denomination
thank you optionese,I'd lik to ask a question,I do not tink I mite be able to creat an EE profile b4 june 6 changes,so my question goes thus,what happens if one's point is not more dan 440, r der chance of geting ITA,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 10, 2017
optionese:

I don't know about using the softcopy. Me am going to use the original.
WES says its isn't original copy but I want to know what IQAS' says. Assessing bodies elsewhere don't even send any hard copy. People with IQAS report, pls talk!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kike100: 7:30pm On May 10, 2017
Pls epp ooo my peeple,

1. Under the Personal section, asides employment (which is already in work history), i want to include only trainings. is this ok?

2. We want to use my spouse salary account ONLY as POF, is this ok? OR we transfer the lump sum to my account (principal applicant) and raise an LOE?

3. I recently found a closer NOC for my spouse which is different from the one initially filled. If i change it, would i need to raise an LOE?

4. I am currently self employed with no business account & tax slips ( i use my personal account ), my proof of employment will be my business registration documents & some job receipts right?

5. I have worked in a single organization in different departments, do i obtain separate letters for each department or 1 letter showing each department with the relevant info?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 7:33pm On May 10, 2017
caon:
thank you optionese,I'd lik to ask a question,I do not tink I mite be able to creat an EE profile b4 june 6 changes,so my question goes thus,what happens if one's point is not more dan 440, r der chance of geting ITA,

Nobody knows what CIC would do. We are all pencils in the hands of CIC. Just do your part, when you are through with ECA, start sourcing for funds and leave the rest to God. Have you done your ielts?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 7:36pm On May 10, 2017
elfmann:

WES says its isn't original copy but I want to know what IQAS' says. Assessing bodies elsewhere don't even send any hard copy. People with IQAS report, pls talk!

I used IQAS there was no instructions on which to use. The mail just said we will forward the hard copy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 10, 2017
optionese:

I used IQAS there was no instructions on which to use. The mail just said we will forward the hard copy.
Is the ecopy in PDF or sth?

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.