Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2604046 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 10:37pm On May 17, 2017
caon:
tank u so much,I haven't yet.my school is on strike at d moment.tanks again for ur concern.I noticed sometin 2day,before now wen I use d crs tool I usually wil have 440 points but I tried usin another crs tool designed to accomodate d june 6 changes n noticed ddat d score droped to 426.wat do u tink cld have caused tthis change
@elfmann,40manlappy
No idea for the drop in points. Nigerian schools just frustrating
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 10:40pm On May 17, 2017
browndoll:

@Beem4cupid I have sent them over 15 tweets,10 direct messages and more emails than I can count. And I'm a 100% sure my school has responded 3 times to Wes.i started this evaluation February 11 and up till now.they keep asking you to resend and resend and resend
They are the WORST foreign organization I have ever dealt with.useless bunch of people

LOL sorry I found this funny. For those who have not started their ECA yet, IQAS still has a better return time. For those using IQAS they don't do email or twitter so you have to call them at least once a week.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Remxyj: 10:50pm On May 17, 2017
Hello House, please help with this.......
I intend to get my proof of fund from my Aunty as a wedding gift and this will be backed up with gift deed and Loe. Here is the issue, she's based in Canada and we are confused as to weather its right for her to raise the bank draft in Canada and then scan it along side with the gift deed so I can upload. I'm confused because I reside in Nigeria. Will cic accept this? Don't wanna mess my application up.
I need urgent advice..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by gentleluv: 10:50pm On May 17, 2017
browndoll:
Congrats to all who received ITA today.
I have missed ITA twice now because of WES. my school sent my verification by email(which is the norm with ABU) and the idiots in Wes have me on "waiting for response from institution" for the past weeks. I have gone myself to Zaria to see that it was sent again but up till now....
I don't even know what to do
@browdoll please how much is verification in abu. Someone help me in sending my transcript to WES. So I want to confirm the cost for verification
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by browndoll: 10:51pm On May 17, 2017
optionese:

LOL sorry I found this funny. For those who have not started their ECA yet, IQAS still has a better return time. For those using IQAS they don't do email or twitter so you have to call them at least once a week.

@optionese if it makes you feel good,my dear laugh all you want.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by browndoll: 10:58pm On May 17, 2017
gentleluv:
@browdoll please how much is verification in abu. Someone help me in sending my transcript to WES. So I want to confirm the cost for verification

@gentleluv verification is N18,350 in ABU paid via Remita.So many fraudulent people try to collect the money in the senate building claiming they can get it done,use a trustworthy person and ask for proof of payment.make sure the verification email is signed and sent by the university exam officer herself . Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 17, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 11:40pm On May 17, 2017
miella:

I've thought about using "To whom" but I'm just concerned about the date of graduation. (I feel it must tally with what is on the statement of result/certificate).

Ok,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dammysanmi(m): 12:06am On May 18, 2017
I can relate @browndoll , PAID on February 17, WES graciously released my e-copy ECA result today May 17, 3 months after and 1 hour after the latest draw(after a lot of prayers, strongly worded emails and tweets). @40manlappy, You have been very helpful!
browndoll:

@Beem4cupid I have sent them over 15 tweets,10 direct messages and more emails than I can count. And I'm a 100% sure my school has responded 3 times to Wes.i started this evaluation February 11 and up till now.they keep asking you to resend and resend and resend
They are the WORST foreign organization I have ever dealt with.useless bunch of people

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by calalili2018: 1:40am On May 18, 2017
Hello
Please,
I know somebody that wants to do upfront medicals for Express Entry. Please what are things that are going to be tested? Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:33am On May 18, 2017
Good morning house...please I want to find out if its possible to use 2 different NOCs to make up the 3yrs work experience needed for EE and CRS?
My experience is in the banking sector, 1 year in noc 1212 and 2 years in noc 1114 and in two different banks...would this be a problem?
Please advise so I know the way forward...thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tayonani: 4:42am On May 18, 2017
Blizzle:
Yes it is necessary for your spouse to do ECA and IELTS only if you want to claim spousal CRS points

how can one know his/ or her CRS point?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tayonani: 4:45am On May 18, 2017
Pls what is d difference BTW EE and PNP? Cos I learnt EE is fast and what re d requirements?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tayonani: 4:54am On May 18, 2017
optionese:

No idea for the drop in points. Nigerian schools just frustrating
pls I need d tool to access our point, pls drop d link, pls I need d link to know my score, pls can I knw my score before writing the English test? Thnks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by emoch(m): 5:00am On May 18, 2017
optionese:

I emailed IQAS (lbr.iqas@gov.ab.ca) last week and got a reply.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by joyuzo(f): 5:17am On May 18, 2017
40manlappy:

Thanks bro smiley

cc: ajiifixing, Jumdah20
Hello Bros,pls I need confirm about our personal belongings at test venues and how we could safeguard them.Im Having My Speaking Test Today in Lagos n Other tests next Thursday. Success to All of Us Speaking today and writing next week. Gods Grace.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ambidextrause: 5:29am On May 18, 2017
Hello,

Blood and urine, chest x ray, general physical check, eyesight, height, weight, bp, hiv, syphilis and some places do hepatitis too.

calalili2018:
Hello
Please,
I know somebody that wants to do upfront medicals for Express Entry. Please what are things that are going to be tested? Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ambidextrause: 5:33am On May 18, 2017
If the next draw is less than 417 and it's even just a day before your birthday, you are fine.

dannio:
l am on 417 by next month-birthday,l will drop by 5 points.Hmmm l need some fresh insight on handling this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by joyuzo(f): 5:36am On May 18, 2017
emoch:

I emailed IQAS (lbr.iqas@gov.ab.ca) last week and got a reply.
Thanks for this email but pls can u confirm and resend as I tried and it said invalid address.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tayonani: 5:45am On May 18, 2017
joyuzo:
Thanks for this email but pls can u confirm and resend as I tried and it said invalid address.
mine went
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Michaelbay: 6:20am On May 18, 2017
elfmann:

Wrong thread.. Locate students' thread. They will answer u, bro!
i

ok thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 6:21am On May 18, 2017
tayonani:
Pls what is d difference BTW EE and PNP? Cos I learnt EE is fast and what re d requirements?

shocked

This question was just addressed on the previous page (459) by miella. Let us encourage the e-fam by not asking questions whose answers have been provided already.

Simply typing "crs calculator" inside the search tool at the top of this page would have taken you to this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 6:28am On May 18, 2017
joyuzo:
Hello Bros,pls I need confirm about our personal belongings at test venues and how we could safeguard them.Im Having My Speaking Test Today in Lagos n Other tests next Thursday. Success to All of Us Speaking today and writing next week. Gods Grace.

When I retook mine early this year, sealable polythene bags were provided by the British Council staff. This was where I kept my phones and wallet and the bags were left in their custody. For the speaking test, I left the phones and car key in custody of their staff as well; in fact, you would be required to drop everything except your passport. There were no issues at collection.

I believe similar provision should be available for you too.

@dammysanmi Welcome bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ysmd: 6:47am On May 18, 2017
[quote author=Ambidextrause post=56627192]Hello,

How is the eyesight test done. Is just to read or they do intensive test
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by gentleluv: 7:02am On May 18, 2017
browndoll:

@gentleluv verification is N18,350 in ABU paid via Remita.So many fraudulent people try to collect the money in the senate building claiming they can get it done,use a trustworthy person and ask for proof of payment.make sure the verification email is signed and sent by the university exam officer herself . Cheers
@browndoll thanks a million
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Epudome: 7:31am On May 18, 2017
Epudome:
Hello everyone! I haven't got ITA yet bt jus thinking ahead.

I've got two questions pls..

1. If i get ITA in lets say July nd my accompanying spouse's IELTS expires in August, cn i still go ahead wit my post ITA application or my spouse has to rewrite IELTS?

2. My spouse has lived in another country for more than 6months, do we need to get pcc for him frm the other country or its only the principal applicant that needs to submit pcc if he/she has lived in another country for an accumulated period of 6months?

Please!!!!!!!!!! pls respond. God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lacord5: 7:34am On May 18, 2017
Epudome:

1. Yes. Your spouse doesn't have to rewrite.

2. Yes, he needs a PCC too. (I think)??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 7:39am On May 18, 2017
For your second question, all applicants(principal, spouse or their dependent children) must provide PCC for coountries they have lived in for more than 6 months.

You can check the info in the link below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp#document_checklist

Epudome:

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.