Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2603244 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by FirstTImeUser: 8:33am On Jun 01, 2017
FirstTImeUser:
Please I want to find out what chances dentists and veterinary doctors stand in the canada express entry. I am the dentist while my wife is a vet. I ask this question because I know that dentists and veterinary doctors require licensure examinations before they can practice in canada. Kindly enlighten me please.

Please I need enlightenment on this. Are there chances for me or my wife or both at the same time?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 8:36am On Jun 01, 2017
40manlappy:

You cannot request directly; a Canadian citizen or PR has to request for it on your behalf. I think I also read somewhere that there are some entities that can also do that for you at a fee.

Have you gotten AOR? How many days post-AOR now? Passed medicals? Don't think you should worry too much about it for now if you haven't passed medicals.

Even with medicals passed, you may just get several pages of information that has no real value to you. You can Google "GCMS notes" for more information.

Thanks for your response.

No, I am not worried about it (for now). It only crossed my mind when Dupyshoo mentioned it yesterday.

AOR was 31st March and nothing has changed since then.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Chinnie4Jesus: 9:12am On Jun 01, 2017
Ehrnie:

No, I am not worried about it (for now). It only crossed my mind when Dupyshoo mentioned it yesterday.

Wow!!! That's like 2months gone and nothing. I thought the trend was max 60days, you will see some sort of movement. Are you single? Hopefully by next week something should but if you see nothing by the end of June, I think you should request for It. Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by uptown17: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2017
oh tollu meaning you saw your RRR carrying Mr. too before you applied to IQAS for ECA?
tollu:

Don't mind those yeye people, everybody is Mr in Unilag. Anyways, no such thing as title on my IQAS or husband's WES assessment. I can't say if things will change ooo but I didn't bother my head about it.

Besides, I believe you'd need to enter correct titles when applying for the evaluation.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by oddysey(m): 10:00am On Jun 01, 2017
Good morning guys. Please I need some clarification on three issues. Kindly assist.

1. The change of name document I intend to upload for my wife for the eAPR is just the newspaper publication stating that all her original documents remain valid. Is this sufficient or does she need to swear an affidavit too? Has anyone used the change of name document without any issues? And if she needs to do the affidavit, will it raise any suspicion if she does it now? We got married in 2011.

2. Also, I read on this thread that we are to indicate the IME number for the medical test somewhere on the eAPR. I have not seen where it was asked and I have already filled out all required details pending upload of documents.

3. Lastly, there has been a lot of back and forth with respect to how long one should have the POF in the account for. In the past 2 months, there have been transfers in and out of my account (not huge lumpsum transfers) but I now have the required funds. Will this suffice to apply now or do I necessarily have to keep that money in place for 6 months?

Pleasr help clarify. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tollu: 10:01am On Jun 01, 2017
uptown17:
oh tollu meaning you saw your RRR carrying Mr. too before you applied to IQAS for ECA?

Yup
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cheapphones: 10:01am On Jun 01, 2017
tollu:

Don't mind those yeye people, everybody is Mr in Unilag. Anyways, no such thing as title on my IQAS or husband's WES assessment. I can't say if things will change ooo but I didn't bother my head about it.

Besides, I believe you'd need to enter correct titles when applying for the evaluation.

All the best.
Sometimes last week iqas was advised on here as preferrable for eca but I'm seeing some complaints recently, they even extended the timeline to 25 days on their website.
Please can someone advise on which is better BTW wes and Iqas wrt customer service and speed. I'm evaluating a Nigerian bachelors degree.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tollu: 10:07am On Jun 01, 2017
cheapphones:

Sometimes last week iqas was advised on here as preferrable for eca but I'm seeing some complaints recently, they even extended the timeline to 25 days on their website.
Please can someone advise on which is better BTW wes and Iqas wrt customer service and speed. I'm evaluating a Nigerian bachelors degree.

At the moment, their timelines are similar. However, there's no back and forth with IQAS once you send all required documents.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cheapphones: 10:17am On Jun 01, 2017
tollu:

At the moment, their timelines are similar. However, there's no back and forth with IQAS once you send all required documents.

All the best.
OK, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:20am On Jun 01, 2017
Ehrnie:

You should get an update soon, perhaps this week. I have read about applicants with AORs of March 30-April 1 who had their medicals passed this week.

Lol @bolded cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2017
oddysey:
Good morning guys. Please I need some clarification on three issues. Kindly assist.

1. The change of name document I intend to upload for my wife for the eAPR is just the newspaper publication stating that all her original documents remain valid. Is this sufficient or does she need to swear an affidavit too? Has anyone used the change of name document without any issues? And if she needs to do the affidavit, will it raise any suspicion if she does it now? We got married in 2011.

2. Also, I read on this thread that we are to indicate the IME number for the medical test somewhere on the eAPR. I have not seen where it was asked and I have already filled out all required details pending upload of documents.

3. Lastly, there has been a lot of back and forth with respect to how long one should have the POF in the account for. In the past 2 months, there have been transfers in and out of my account (not huge lumpsum transfers) but I now have the required funds. Will this suffice to apply now or do I necessarily have to keep that money in place for 6 months?

Pleasr help clarify. Thanks.
1.is her passport in her madien name? If not no need. But if yes you can get the affidavit of change of name. Doesn't matter if you got married in 2011.
On the POF. Read cic requirements on what to do and make an informed decision
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 10:44am On Jun 01, 2017
Wumiadeaj:
Please if one is married but does not want to include spouse in any way because of marital issues as one will not be travelling with spouse and also one's international passport is in married name,a woman. How does one do it such that filling single and processing the express entry visa as single will not amount to misrepresentation.

First of all you are married. If you don't want to go with your spouse know that he must do his medicals and submit police report. Then you explain during submission of documents why he cannot accompany you.

If the reason is due to a break down of marriage, you should file for a divorce

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by uptown17: 10:45am On Jun 01, 2017
thank you. on IQAS Website, they asked that we give our school the Request of Academic Records Form did you upload this form for unilag or you did not use the form at all
tollu:

Yup
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 10:45am On Jun 01, 2017
40manlappy:

You should get an update soon, perhaps this week. I have read about applicants with AORs of March 30-April 1 who had their medicals passed this week.

Lol @bolded cheesy

Thanks bro. I'll wait and see...

Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by folamingo: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2017
As you can see in the screenshot, you should be getting medicals passed soon.

Ehrnie:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2017
folamingo:
As you can see in the screenshot, you should be getting medicals passed soon.

Thanks for the reassurance. Fingers crossed I get it this week.

Many thanks....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 11:17am On Jun 01, 2017
uptown17:

thank you. on IQAS Website, they asked that we give our school the Request of Academic Records Form did you upload this form for unilag or you did not use the form at all

No need for the form, if unilag should ask tell them to process without the form. If you are not comfortable with not sending the form, just attach it when they send u a mail requesting for the form
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by oddysey(m): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2017
optionese:

1.is her passport in her madien name? If not no need. But if yes you can get the affidavit of change of name. Doesn't matter if you got married in 2011.
On the POF. Read cic requirements on what to do and make an informed decision

Thanks bro.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by grammy010: 11:35am On Jun 01, 2017
uptown17:
hello house.please who has seen his/her unilag transcript before? as request is done online i wanted to proceed with payment & generated RRR on remita with my matric number, alas it generated my name and and title as MR. i am however a female.
please
is this a deal breaker that i have to correct before proceeding with ECA or title isnt stated on transcript?

I collected mine sometimes ago and I can confirm there was nothing of such. I can link you to someone at the transcript office who can help you especially with very speedy processing.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babachi: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2017
FirstTImeUser:

Please I need enlightenment on this. Are there chances for me or my wife or both at the same time?
like my people will say na page 1 of this thread get you. you guys qualify as skilled workers though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by omesanni: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hi,

I just went to heritage bank to collect a bank letter to submit for express entry and the lady told me they'll need the address of the organization for which is requesting the letter so they can address the letter to them. I told her to just put to whom it may concern and she says the bank wouldn't accept that. I told her i don't have any address and that i'll come back tomorrow if i find out what the address is.

So my question is who do i address this letter to and can someone kindly provide me the address to use

Thanks for your anticipated assistance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AlexanderGreat(m): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
omesanni:
Hi,

I just went to heritage bank to collect a bank letter to submit for express entry and the lady told me they'll need the address of the organization for which is requesting the letter so they can address the letter to them. I told her to just put to whom it may concern and she says the bank wouldn't accept that. I told her i don't have any address and that i'll come back tomorrow if i find out what the address is.

So my question is who do i address this letter to and can someone kindly provide me the address to use

Thanks for your anticipated assistance

Central Intake Office (CIO)
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Canada.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by grammy010: 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hello fams,

Wish everyone on here a happy new month. Please help a brother out here. I want to confirm if it's possible someone gather all the other documents required for ECA by IQAS and give them to one's school so that it can all be sent along with the official transcript. Or will they have to be sent separately?

Kind advice is urgently needed pls.

God bless you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
grammy010:
Hello fams,

Wish everyone on here a happy new month. Please help a brother out here. I want to confirm if it's possible someone gather all the other documents required for ECA by IQAS and give them to one's school so that it can all be sent along with the official transcript. Or will they have to be sent separately?

Kind advice is urgently needed pls.

God bless you

I feel it will make your transcripts look fake, why don't you just do it separately, send your own, let your school send their own, the required way to avoid unnecessary delay. If they want it that way, they would have requested for transcripts to be sent by applicants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
Chinnie4Jesus:

Wow!!! That's like 2months gone and nothing. I thought the trend was max 60days, you will see some sort of movement. Are you single? Hopefully by next week something should but if you see nothing by the end of June, I think you should request for It. Cheers

Does it make a difference if I'm single or married? Just wondering...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by egariyi(f): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
vcole:
Hi everyone. @post ITA thread, anyone can create a thread. You simply moderate it and hope that people contribute meaningfully. As regards the entire eAPR process post ITA, i find it funny that anyone who has bothered to read this thread and bothered to click on dupyshoo's posts or on mine would mention that they have no post ITA info. Major problem is that we do not like to read, we want easy fixes, quick answers, etc etc etc. It amazes me that an individual who intends to make a move as serious as relocating to another country and intends to utilize funds for this process cannot read every single info available on the said process. Anyway like they say "we are all different.......personal circumstances may not allow mr x or mrs y read....yadi yadi ya"
If we all on this thread take time to drop our posts when we hit a snag and find a solution and so on, there would be loads of info. Canadavisaforum has a lotta info mostly because its populated with Asians who freely and liberally share their experiences.
Bottom line, read, learn, share.
Asking questions repeatedly over issues that have already died and been buried is quite annoying. This thread is currently over 490 pages and yet my fellow naija bro or sis will still ask "how can i register for ielts......what is the wes timeline.....i have 2 degrees, which should i evaluate......etc etc etc" Simple questions that you can ask google and it will answer you. Wes and Iqas sef have provided explanations as regards the different statuses on your evaluation, IRCC has clearly explained what degree to evaluate. CRS tool, simple q&a gives your score estimate.......like really, why can't a prospective applicant just read. Okay, okay if all this fails, what happened to using the search bar

Anyway, i don rant finish. Congrats to the latest ITA recipients. Kindly do your best to submit as soon as you can. Remember its summer and applications generally are processed for longer.
@dupyshoo, how market? @onlineise @esosa4real @40manlappy and all those that are habakkuk-ing, una wan use laugh tear my belle!!!!

Thanks Vcole. You have said it all. Let him that has ear hear what the spirit says grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by patsygirl: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pls who has information about WES.My brother paid for his credential evaluation two weeks ago through western union but till date no acknowledgement of payment. Status is still showing "waiting for payment". Despite several mails to them, no response still. He called their line, it was music till all his airtime ran out. What should we do. He cannot move to the next stage except this is sorted out. Help please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by justicia: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hi All. Please can someone point me to where i can get a blank Police Clearance form. Am in Canada and i want to fill it and send it to Naija for processing. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
justicia:
Hi All. Please can someone point me to where i can get a blank Police Clearance form. Am in Canada and i want to fill it and send it to Naija for processing. Thank you very much.

Hi -

I'm assuming you are talking about the Nigerian PCC? If so, I have a blank PDF one for "Female" (I'm again assuming you are female). I can send you a copy if you drop your email in a private message...or whichever you prefer.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by uptown17: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
oh great. thanks a lot. i need the help.. i already sent you a PM
grammy010:

I collected mine sometimes ago and I can confirm there was nothing of such. I can link you to someone at the transcript office who can help you especially with very speedy processing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ltee: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hello guys, recall I said ircc requested for my passport last Friday 26th it was not ready then, luckily I got it on Tuesday and uploaded. I got this mail from them today.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at a visa office outside Canada.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

Report important changes,
Provide documents,
Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
Enquire on an outcome to a request.

You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may.

QThank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at a visa office outside Canada.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

Report important changes,
Provide documents,
Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
Enquire on an outcome to a request.

You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.c

My question is do I send my scanned passport directly to the VO or are they saying they already have it.

Secondly, if yes, which VO is for naija.

Awaiting kind replys
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by uptown17: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
please who has Iqas Fax number. i need
obitee69:

Thanks babe. Ur d best. One bottle of Orijin for you kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.