Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2605505 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Boss13:

This is where planning in the PRE-ITA phase is crucial. If you are certain someone is going to give you N4m for 6 months or a year. Better get the money before you get ITA or collect the money, reject the ITA and wait for 6 months and 2 weeks to apply. Your 6 months statement will not show how the inflow came. Also, do well by crediting the account when you have money from time to time. Rather than just leaving only N4m and no transaction flow for 6 months.

Also, You can collect the money. Go get a sale invoice and receipt to show that you either sold an asset and the inflow is proceeds for the sale of the asset. If it is a car, get a receipt, change of ownership document, car documents and the narration - SALES OF CAR from whoever is giving you the money. Then you can explain how you got the huge inflow using LOE.

Alternatively, your spouse can collect the money with their account, credit you with the inflow. The problem here is that the VO afterwards may ask, via ADR, for your spouse to provide his/her statement. You can either back this up by claiming share of inheritance from a dead relative. Get a death certificate, a notarise letter of how siblings will share inheritance and narration should be - YOUR SHARE OF MUMMY'S ESTATE. Then you explain with LOE. Your siblings in the letter should sync with the siblings you have on your family/relatives section. The disadvantage here is that one of your relative is dead - this relative MUST also be indicated dead on your family/relatives section and the date of death should sync with the death certificate and possibly be current - maybe like 2014, 2015 or 2016.

There are still other ways, but your information must be flow properly no loopholes.

Thanks bro! U r da best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Chordata:

I thought the standard time was 6-8 weeks; so technically speaking, you have one more week. Others can weigh in

That remark thing takes time. Mine took like 10 weeks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Chijudy: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hi All,

After following like a ghost for a very long time, I decided to log in and connect to these wonderful set of people.

I have one quick question please. I have B.Eng from Nigeria and MSc. from UK, I intend to apply for my ECA through WES. Please do I need to evaluate the 2 certificates to be able to get the maximum points for Education?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
rikkyfred:

nice. mummjay, I will be doing mine soon, would be mind letting me use ur dollar debit card too?

I didn't use a dollar debit card, it was @iwillrejoice that mentioned she used one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
@Ehrnie Congratulations! Following you bumper to bumper cheesy

@peppers I can see you eventually got the ITA. Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tbaby2015: 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Chijudy:
Hi All,

After following like a ghost for a very long time, I decided to log in and connect to these wonderful set of people.

I have one quick question please. I have B.Eng from Nigeria and MSc. from UK, I intend to apply for my ECA through WES. Please do I need to evaluate the 2 certificates to be able to get the maximum points for Education?

Don't think u really followed like a 'ghost' with this question. cheesy

Anyways, u may choose to evaluate just d Master's to save time. Depends on d school and how easy it is to get the transcript and certificate across.
Cheers

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
LordSebastian:
So we May AORs should just put our minds to July apparently for change in status. Patiently we wait.

E fit no reach July wink cos these march people seem to be very plenty
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Chijudy: 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
I needed a direct answer to that. Don't mind dearie. JJCs like me are eager to avoid mistakes. Anyways, Thank you so much for the prompt response.

cheers

@ tbaby2015
tbaby2015:

Anyways, u may choose to evaluate just d Master's to save time. Depends on d school and how easy it is to get the transcript and certificate across.
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
tpain22:
Hi guys, Please help me, am trying to pay for my WES ECA but i cant pay with my bank card coz of the limit, Even the western union option the banks are confused about it. What is the logical means of payment from Nigeria.

Also it it wise to set up a profile on Express Entry without the verified ECA from WES?

I would advise you not to use western union, it will only delay your ECA. Go to your bank and request for a dollar debit card, you may have to open a domiciliary account. It is very easy with GTB if you already have an account with them

You cannot open an EE account without your ECA, because you will need the reference number on your report.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
40manlappy:
@Ehrnie Congratulations! Following you bumper to bumper cheesy

@peppers I can see you eventually got the ITA. Congrats

@40manlappy...thanks! what's the status of yours? What happens now after medical passed....? Passport Request...?

Lets check-in our progress here...it'll be very helpful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by justicia: 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hi All. Please I need a male copy of the PCC form. Am in Canada and I need to fill and send it to Naija for processing. Please help a brother. I need it badly. Thanks !
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
happymumtobe:

Thanks ....just checked and medical passed too.
Guess we all moving at the same pace.let's keep our update here...

@happymumtobe - that's good! Congratulations...

Sure - I'll check-in my progress from time to time. Please do same too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Boss13: 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
mabeline1:
Hello Boss13,

Please about your comment on marriage certificate we got married in 2009 but due to various relocation we couldn't find the cert but my husband swore an affidavit from igbosere court. I also have my news paper publication for change of name.

My question is I hope it won't be an issue during documentation

Thanks

quote author=Boss13 post=57119023]Please let's try as much as possible to avoid gift deed when gathering our funds. This gift deed issue is well known to Indians and the VOs know how to tackle it. The reason for this is to avoid tension whenever Nigeria applications come through - so that those who come after us can also be successful without we ruining their chances.

In India, CIC agents visit organisations to confirm if an applicant actually works there because of many fake applications. Once the trend for Gift deeds increases in Nigeria, it will begin to raise suspicion. Nigerians are not known for gift deeds. There are ways to manoeuvre POF.

A similar case to this, was the change in supervisor signing on a plain sheet of paper. It wasn't the case previously in Nigeria. Supervisors could sign on branded letterhead and include his contact details. However, CIC was getting negative confirmation from these reference letters because rather than call your supervisor, they will call your HR and HR will deny ever issuing such reference. Also, if you think CIC agents can't visit, think again. CIC agents/lawyers visit Alagbon to confirm from the criminal registry if you have any criminal case. They can run the same template too, but the problem is the delay in time to process each Nigerian application.

Also, please confirm the occupation and address on your marriage certificate, for those who are married, before you submit. Your marriage certificate should not indicate a different work occupation and your reference letter and employment letter stating a different thing. This will result to delay and if you cannot convince them - rejection. Again, if this is someone's issue and he now uses a gift deed - AHA! This person would work harder to convince them otherwise.

You don't have problem. That's what affidavit are for. We lose important documents and when we can't get it back or any alternative; affidavit then comes handy.

Attach your affidavit, explain in LOE. Don't forget your 10 year activity to sync with the relocation date stated in your LOE. Yours is even better; avoids too much scrunity especially when occupation stated in marriage certificate is not in sync with your NOC

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Chordata(m): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
tbaby2015:

Cheers

As in ehnnn.. fake ghost. This question has been asked like a thousand times.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
I can help you out at no cost.
tpain22:
Hi guys, Please help me, am trying to pay for my WES ECA but i cant pay with my bank card coz of the limit, Even the western union option the banks are confused about it. What is the logical means of payment from Nigeria.

Also it it wise to set up a profile on Express Entry without the verified ECA from WES?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kinzu(m): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Beem4cupid:
Imagine if all the info you get from here are given at a cost, how much do you think you will have spent

Apologies to everyone if I veered off topic with my post. Na market I dey sell. Stumbled upon this thread while searching for potential customers on NL. Beem4cupid, you can search my moniker on NL I give out valuable information regularly for free. Won't be a bad idea if you can help tpain22 pay the fee free of charge. I would've sent tpain22 a DM if the contact was on profile. Once again make una nor vex.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
justicia:
Hi All. Please I need a male copy of the PCC form. Am in Canada and I need to fill and send it to Naija for processing. Please help a brother. I need it badly. Thanks !

The form comes with male written on it, for females u just add "FE" PM me with your email addy, I can forward to u what was used by my hubby and I.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

There's no male or female copy of the form, na u go indicate yourself if u r male or female, PM me with your email addy, I can forward to u what was used by my hubby and I.
Hello,

Pls kindly forward mw a copy of the form too. As well as how the Nigerian PCC looks. Thank you. Renowedgbemi@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
Feygbe:

Hello,

Pls kindly forward mw a copy of the form too. As well as how the Nigerian PCC looks. Thank you. Renowedgbemi@gmail.com

Sent

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Chijudy: 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] undecided
Chordata:

As in ehnnn.. fake ghost. This question has been asked like a thousand times.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blackbuddy: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
Adiahabasi:
Pls my ppl help look into this case....a friend got ITA ystdy. Her husband had a daughter before they got married. Hasn't seen his daughter or her mum for abt 6years. The babe got married and refused him access to his daughter since she was 1.He doesn't even know their current location. He has Single wt child on his marriage cert. Pls what can they do since its not likely the ex-gf will allow the child go with them for medicals even if they get to locate them. Mbok my people help torch light this issue..

Is it that he wants to add the child to his EE application and to take the child with him to Canada or that he just wants to be on the record that he declared he has a child but she is non-accompanying? You need to be clear on what they want.

If it is that he wants to add the child to his application so he can take her to Canada, then he first has to locate the mum and reason with her failing which he has to go to family court and file for custody. There is no guarantee he will get custody especially considering the age of the child where court prefer to grant custody to mothers due to the young age. It may be better to just locate the child, begin contributing to the child upkeep and try for joint custody when she is older.

If it is that he wants to just let the VO know he has a child, he can list the details he knows, (name of mother, name of child, date of birth etc) and use a letter of explanation to explain the situation that he has a child but is not in touch with the mum who has elected to keep the child away. Don't try to bad mouth the mum, just be civil in your explanation and submit with your application. Hope these address your enquiry.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
Beem4cupid
l sent you a PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ehrnie:

@40manlappy...thanks! what's the status of yours? What happens now after medical passed....? Passport Request...?

Lets check-in our progress here...it'll be very helpful.

I am still waiting for passing of medicals.

Next for you should be background check though I learned that each application's journey may be different. The screenshots below gives an idea.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by veleta: 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Good day everyone, please on this POF issue,an applicant has 1.1m,then intends to use 2M from his Mum as gift deed to augment his POF, can he also attach his Stock's Statement of Account worth 1.2M as part his POF? He is a single applicant.
He has some plots of land he bought some years ago but the land is not registered so it's only receipts that he has and not Deed of Assignment.Won't it be difficult to sell as mere receipt won't suffice as evidence of sale.
Thanks..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Replied but bounced back
dannio:
Beem4cupid
l sent you a PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by marasucco: 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Goodday people, great one going on here.

Tried to read thru the thread for weeks but havent found an answer to my question so i decided to skip to the end and just ask.

I sent my BSC and a Diploma (Abridged Airframe & Power Plant) obtained from the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology Zaria to IQAS for the ECA. they assessed my BSC and didnt do d diploma. I sent them a mail to complain that the skool(NCAT) is like some named institutions in canada and the course must have been accredited by the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) whose head office is in Montreal, and this is was i was told;

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) assessment outcome.

Your Diploma Abridged Airframe and Powerplant was excluded from assessment as while the awarding institution meets IQAS’s recognition requirements, the specific program does not.

Should you wish to initiate a review of your assessment outcome, please send to the IQAS office a signed request either via Fax or postal mail (a simple message similar to your email will be sufficient). Please also ensure to include any supporting evidence to substantiate your request. If you are planning to send the request by Fax, please ensure you use the applicable prefix; IQAS Fax numbers is 1-780-427-2655.

Please what shld my next line of action be becos I really need the points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
40manlappy:

I am still waiting for passing of medicals.

Next for you should be background check though I learned that each application's journey may be different. The screenshots below gives an idea.

Thanks for this info brov...very helpful indeed.

If your AoR was March, I'm sure you'll be getting medicals passed soon...very soon.

Lets know how you get on....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by joyuzo(f): 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Sister calm down, they will acknowledge it. Someone used fax recently and it delivered, I don't think yours got lost. They've given u two weeks of which I doubt it would take up to that time.
thanks sis. I pray so. But I need confirm the fax number from you...the fax number I see after the fax is sent is +17804229734. Is this fine and ok. Becos I'm thinking maybe there is an error in the fax number or so. It's really quite strange with my fax?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Beem4cupid:
Replied but bounced back

Pls check again

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.