Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2605595 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2017
ysmd:
Hello house please what the implication of increase in age after Ita but before Aor.

When the visa officers do their recalculation do they Base it on the round of invitation score at the point of Ita or the current score as at date of Aor?
increase in age after ITA but before AOR reduces your scores. You need to submit before your birthday if it will make your score below the cut off with which you got ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2017
Wura27:

Good morning and happy new month to you all,

I've been a silent reader, it's my first time posting... Medicals passed! AOR May 27.

A UCI has been created for me. Please is that a bad thing? And can an application still be cancelled after Medicals?

Lol - UCI isn't a bad thing (sorry I am laughing - couldn't help it). UCI means a VO has been assigned to your file and he/she has started the process.

Congrats on your meds passed!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2017
Nice one

ITABABE:
thanks May 25
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dtaminator: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2017
ITABABE:
increase in age after ITA but before AOR reduces your scores. You need to submit before your birthday if it will make your score below the cut off with which you got ITA

No, an increase in age after ITA will not lead to a score reduction. Age is exempt from reduction once ITA has been issued.

See the screenshot below from cic

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dtaminator: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2017
If you got the Ita before your birthday, you have nothing to worry about. Points will not be docked for your new age, so go ahead and put in your application.
See below screenshot from cic.gc.ca

ysmd:
Hello house please what the implication of increase in age after Ita but before Aor.

When the visa officers do their recalculation do they Base it on the round of invitation score at the point of Ita or the current score as at date of Aor?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2017
dtaminator:

No, an increase in age after ITA will not lead to a score reduction. Age is exempt from reduction once ITA has been issued.

See the screenshot below from cic
Apologies then. I don't know where I read it before. Its okay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 11:32am On Jul 01, 2017
Does anyone know the average time it takes from med passed till ppr
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by IamIye: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2017
Congratulations sis!

MummyJaygirls:
Finally medical passed. Yippieee!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by revlane: 11:42am On Jul 01, 2017
Please I received Additional Request ADR. Kindly help me check if I am leaving any gaps between.
AOR May 25
ADR June 30

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by oscarpellenchy: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2017
Hello Fam, urgent and honest responses needed here for a close friend who is a senior police officer pls . He has some years of experience on the job, is there any chance of being nominated with dat occupation? Has anybody with that same occupation been granted PR before ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Stay strong ma'am. Trusting God for u to come bck soon and better.

optionese:
Plenty good news on the thread. Congratulations.
I have a bit of sad news. So my Canada application is put on hold at the moment due to family issues beyond my control. That's the much I can share. So I won't be submitting my PPR profile.

Don't know when I will resume or resubmit my profile. I will also take a break from answering questions. Am sure there are sufficient people to answer.

I really wish everyone a successful application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
I have not encountered anyone who migrated as a police officer, but going through the NOCs, its there, NOC 4311 and NOC 0431. He can go through the two and select the one for him. The skill level for 4311 is B, and 0431 is 0, so they are both eligible for express entry.

oscarpellenchy:
Hello Fam, urgent and honest responses needed here for a close friend who is a senior police officer pls . He has some years of experience on the job, is there any chance of being nominated with dat occupation? Has anybody with that same occupation been granted PR before ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Congrats ma

MummyJaygirls:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Cecegal: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
Update people,

After 10weeks i have received feedback on my EOR for my March 25th 2017 IELTS:Scores were:LRWS:877.5,6.5 There was no way I was going to accept a 6.5 in speaking this was my second IELTS I had a 7.5 in my first speaking I wasn't even as prepared as I was for this.I was very confident that I had done well in my speaking and in being pessimistic should at least have a 7.

Imagine my shock and surprise when I received my TRF with a 6.5 in speaking I knew I had to contest that particular score now in other not to bore you further my EOR came back and my speaking was bumped from 6.5 to 8.That's more than an entire band I keep wondering what was running through the mind of the Nigerian man who examined me that day which made him conclude I deserved a 6.5,I wrote the April 8th as well and had an 8 in speaking.

You see these BC Nigeria people let's just say I leave them for God.

If you ever have any doubts regarding your results please do not hesitate to remark it might take time but it's better than never knowing still waiting on EOR for April 8th remarking Writing 6.5 as well and as I mentioned before it wasn't my best writing but let's see how it goes.

#Okbyelemmegoanupdatemyprofile

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
yetunde84:

Waoo... finally! Congratulations

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
LordSebastian:
Congrats ma

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Amakyzuu:

Finally!!! Happy for you...

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
ymummy234:

Yayyyyy at last congrats darling

Thank you kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
eddycross:
congrats mamajama

Thank you, I see u guessed it's the same person huh
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Abby2017:
Finally! Congratulations...getting closer.

Yes o finally, phew! Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
perks:
@optionese... Your worship. It is indeed sad to read ur comment abt backing down on ur application. I pray dat Wat ever d issue is will be resolved in d earliest possible time so u can get on with ur Canny dream.

@MummyJaygirls... Congrats on passing medicals. How come u paid extra $15 with IQAS for additional certificate? Cos I sent my LL.B and SSCE and only paid d normal $200.

Thanks. As per the iqas, do I know? Dem sha collect $15 for additional cert wey I assess
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
A14:

Congrats! Another step closer

Yes o, thank u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Bimpsy99:
Congrats sis

Thank u, I appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by eddycross(m): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Thank you, I see u guessed it's the same person huh

Yep. Everything synced. We are together. wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
IamIye:
Congratulations sis!

Thank u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
eddycross:

Yep. Everything synced. We are together. wink

Yes boss, Canny here we come
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
revlane:
Please I received Additional Request ADR. Kindly help me check if I am leaving any gaps between.
AOR May 25
ADR June 30
I think start date for subsequent should begin with the end date of the previous

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
Cecegal:
Update people,

After 10weeks i have received feedback on my EOR for my March 25th 2017 IELTS:Scores were:LRWS:877.5,6.5 There was no way I was going to accept a 6.5 in speaking this was my second IELTS I had a 7.5 in my first speaking I wasn't even as prepared as I was for this.I was very confident that I had done well in my speaking and in being pessimistic should at least have a 7.

Imagine my shock and surprise when I received my TRF with a 6.5 in speaking I knew I had to contest that particular score now in other not to bore you further my EOR came back and my speaking was bumped from 6.5 to 8.That's more than an entire band I keep wondering what was running through the mind of the Nigerian man who examined me that day which made him conclude I deserved a 6.5,I wrote the April 8th as well and had an 8 in speaking.

If you ever have any doubts regarding your results please do not hesitate to remark it might take time but it's better than never knowing still waiting on EOR for April 8th remarking Writing 6.5 as well and as I mentioned before it wasn't my best writing but let's see how it goes.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
revlane:
AOR May 25
ADR June 30

Don't leave gaps e.g.

2011/4 - 2011/5
2011/5 - 2011/6
2011/6 - 2011/7

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Congrats MummyJay cheesy

@optionese You have got mail Ma'am. Wish you the best!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Cecegal:
Update people,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am sure that your testimony will inspire others too.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
40manlappy:

Congrats MummyJay cheesy

@optionese You have got mail Ma'am. Wish you the best!

Thanks bro wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.