Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2605663 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Toy002: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hello house,

So my application was cancelled today because of police certificate. I actually submitted a wrong document initially but I realized 4days after submitting and I immediately raised a case for document replacement and I uploaded the correct one. Now I do not know whether to go ahead and raise another CSE to explain or to just go and create a new profile? What do you think? Urgent please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by revlane: 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Don't leave gaps e.g.

2011/4 - 2011/5
2011/5 - 2011/6
2011/6 - 2011/7

Thanks. Now I get it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by revlane: 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
ITABABE:
I think start date for subsequent should begin with the end date of the previous

Thanks a lot. I appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Remxyj: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Good afternoon house...
Concerning the the passport photograph requirement, is it really important for the studio to write their name and sign at the back of the photograph? And if yes.... when I'm uploading dose that mean I will scan both the front and back page and merge into a single file?
Secondly, after printing out my bank statement I realized it's too bulky and I'm still gonna merge it with the bank letter; can I make it less than 6months just to make it less Bulky?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by apyhour: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hello house, please what NOC code can someone working in credit department in a bank choose from, job functions are credit analysis, loan creation, loan documentation and availment. Kindly assist a sister plssss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Abby2017: 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Exhaust all available options online to merge and resize your entire POF document, do it in bits until you get what you need. My 6month statement was 77pages, it was tiring before I could scan and get it to 4mb but I did eventually.
Remxyj:
Good afternoon house...
Concerning the the passport photograph requirement, is it really important for the studio to write their name and sign at the back of the photograph? And if yes.... when I'm uploading dose that mean I will scan both the front and back page and merge into a single file?
Secondly, after printing out my bank statement I realized it's too bulky and I'm still gonna merge it with the bank letter; can I make it less than 6months just to make it less Bulky?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kontagious(m): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
Can someone help out with this please.
Kontagious:
Good morning house,
Can anyone who recently had WES assess LASU’s degree help with a few concerns of mine. WES has sent for verification but profile has been static for about a week, in my enquiry to see how long it takes LASU to respond, I came across claims that a N10,000 payment to LASU is required for the verification – this I read on earlier pages of this thread (the discussions were about a year ago). My question thus, is this payment still applicable? If yes, how much is it at present and how do I make the payment?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tollu: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
chinchum:
Stop worrying yourself, my highest qualification(masters) period of study as full time and work experience period were overlapping, yet my app scaled through.

Now, that's good to read! I owe you one beer in Canada!!!

MissShakara:

I don't understand your confusion. [b]That MBA is part time [/b]while you worked full time. It took you about 4yrs to complete right?

Nah, full time MBA, full time work.

MummyJaygirls:

Tol lu problem solved, congratulations

Abi o. Ese pupo. Big congrats on the medicals!

Pregnant Canada Bound ladies grin grin grin Happymumtobe and Chinnie4Jesus Na the hormones abi? Una ndo. May you guys deliver with ease, healthy baby, healthy mama and rejoicing daddy in Jesus name. XO

P.S
Came back after a 24 hour hiatus only to see about 6 unread pages. Una try o, I never even read am finish

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ysmd: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
hELLO house i noticed a part in the EE application. it called RESEARCH. how should should it be filled

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by alt3r3g0: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Toy002:
Hello house,

So my application was cancelled today because of police certificate. I actually submitted a wrong document initially but I realized 4days after submitting and I immediately raised a case for document replacement and I uploaded the correct one. Now I do not know whether to go ahead and raise another CSE to explain or to just go and create a new profile? What do you think? Urgent please.

Sorry about your case. When was your AOR? This is to see if they had a time to review your CSE before the rejection.

From cases i have seen it takes a couple of months for a case to be reopened. It may be best to recreate another profile so u can be back in next draw which may be next week.

Read a case of someone where his Aor application was three months in when he got a mail that his previous case has been reopened.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by alt3r3g0: 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Remxyj:
Good afternoon house...

I thought the studio passport with name behind was only after PPR where you will be required to send a phyical passport.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Cecegal:
Update people,

After 10weeks i have received feedback on my EOR for my March 25th 2017 IELTS:Scores were:LRWS:877.5,6.5 There was no way I was going to accept a 6.5 in speaking this was my second IELTS I had a 7.5 in my first speaking I wasn't even as prepared as I was for this.I was very confident that I had done well in my speaking and in being pessimistic should at least have a 7.

Imagine my shock and surprise when I received my TRF with a 6.5 in speaking I knew I had to contest that particular score now in other not to bore you further my EOR came back and my speaking was bumped from 6.5 to 8.That's more than an entire band I keep wondering what was running through the mind of the Nigerian man who examined me that day which made him conclude I deserved a 6.5,I wrote the April 8th as well and had an 8 in speaking.

You see these BC Nigeria people let's just say I leave them for God.

If you ever have any doubts regarding your results please do not hesitate to remark it might take time but it's better than never knowing still waiting on EOR for April 8th remarking Writing 6.5 as well and as I mentioned before it wasn't my best writing but let's see how it goes.

#Okbyelemmegoanupdatemyprofile

I don't think ur examiner is the rater but generally they suck. I tell folks to challenge all segments when not satisfied.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
thwy31:
From my own understanding, if you don't meet up with the 67 cut off mark, you couldn't have successfully enter the EE pool from which OINP HCP nominate candidates.
I stand to be corrected.
I believe that was in the past, now if u have got 400 and Ontario invitation and or nomination.. move ahead and do ur thing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by folamingo: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Remxyj:
Good afternoon house...

@alt3r3g0: you are right. @Remxy: follow the instruction for uploading the passports which says at least 35mm x 45mm...blah blah. It does not require the studio to write their name and sign at the back of the photograph at the POST ITA upload stage.

alt3r3g0:

I thought the studio passport with name behind was only after PPR where you will be required to send a phyical passport.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
Toy002:
Hello house,

Sorry about that. You can try to raise a CSE on the cancellation explaining that you had raised a CSE initially when you realized the error. Meanwhile, it's also a good idea to create a new profile immediately as a backup.

Hopefully, your application may be reopened. Try to also follow up with emails to the following addresses. Separate emails would be better especially if you don't know where your application was processed. I have also included their phone number for someone calling from overseas. All the best!

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

CIO-Sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca

+1 613-944-4000

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by irewole1: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Thanks very much for your advice, please how does one go about the remark of a thing, is it a letter, cost and all what not
Once more thanks.

quote author=40manlappy post=58015523]

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am sure that your testimony will inspire others too. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
MummyJaygirls:
Finally medical passed. Yippieee!!!

Hallelujah!!!!
D wait (for urs) was killing me tooo. Lol
After all it seemed to be done by date.

Oya lemme cross leg and wait on mine.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
irewole1:
Thanks very much for your advice, please how does one go about the remark of a thing, is it a letter, cost and all what not
Once more thanks.

quote author=40manlappy post=58015523]

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am sure that your testimony will inspire others too.

cc: Cecegal

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Saturi: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
thwy31:
From my own understanding, if you don't meet up with the 67 cut off mark, you couldn't have successfully enter the EE pool from which OINP HCP nominate candidates.
I stand to be corrected.

You are correct. I did not calculate same properly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Saturi: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Please, how can one make payment for the OINP $1500 processing fee? Can either of these banks ATM card suffice cause am aware the request is to use a credit card and as some of us don't have credit cards can the debit card suffice? How have people crossed this hurdle?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Onlineise(m): 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
MummyJaygirls:
Finally medical passed. Yippieee!!!

Let somebody shout Hallelujah!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tollu: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
ysmd:
hELLO house i noticed a part in the EE application. it called RESEARCH. how should should it be filled

Honestly. No right or wrong here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Michellleo: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by folamingo: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Get a dollar card from any bank that has the card. Buy dollars from black market and load it into your card and pay. Its very simple. I use GTB so I have domiciliary account and the Mastercard Dollar Card, no limits for online payments

Saturi:
Please, how can one make payment for the OINP $1500 processing fee? Can either of these banks ATM card suffice cause am aware the request is to use a credit card and as some of us don't have credit cards can the debit card suffice? How have people crossed this hurdle?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ehix89(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hello Fam,i have a few questions running through my head anyone with the answers should please reply;

1. Don't they recognize B.Sc in the new CRS evaluation system, if they do how much points is allotted to it.

2. Is Bank statement and employment letter compulsory documents to be submitted when one has gotten ITA or reference letter is all that is needed cause i worked in an organization as a trainee engineer for 3years prior to my B. Sc before i was fully employed and i have worked with them for an additional 3years, should i claim to have worked with them for 6years as i have my employment letter stating 3yrs but i can easily get a reference letter for my company for 6years working experience with them.

3.Those already in the pool will their CRS Score be recalculated with the new format, the new format seems to be very stringent with point as those well above 400 may find themselves miles behind 67. It seems CIC is a little bit cautious considering the influx of immigrant in 2017.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jenny3(f): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
You will need a dollar denominated card, usual ATM cards won't work
Saturi:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
So sorry about this. I would suggest you do both.. Appeal using the evidence of previous CSE raised and follow up email sent.

On the other hand, please create another profile. Pleasd what's your CRS and AOR date?

Toy002:
Hello house,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Winchman: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
ChinnyBonn:
Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie on this CIC matter and I really need some guidance. Thankful for this thread and the people on here to provide assistance.
I am 32 years old and will be the primary applicant as I am younger than my hubby.

First of all, I have sent my BSc cert to WES and my school (FUTO) has sent the academic transcripts too (after 2 months ooo shocked) but I then got a mail from WES on 16 Jun that they have sent copies of my documents to the school for verification and would place my assessement on hold till they receive a written response from the school. Huh!!! Another bout of waiting again
I don't know how this was sent to the school, whether it was an email or paper mail so now I'm waiting on the school to send the written response (wonder why this ECA is this difficult). Any FUTO graduate here that knows what I can do to hasten this, please?

Secondly, we couldn't apply for ECA with WES for my hubby because his OND certificate is lost and he only has the statement of results for HND. How do you think we can proceed with getting ECA for him? Though from the look of things and the school involved (Fed Poly OKO), we may have to go on without including him.
So will my points be significantly lower without him? Or can IQAS assess his HND alone with needing the OND results?
You have to go to FUTO to get them to respond to that verification request. WES sends the request by email and regular mail. The guys at the registrar's office at the senate building will help you check. They'd check their register for the hard copy which may not have arrived yet if WES sent it via standard mail. They'd direct you next door to check with the IT guy. He's a really nice fellow, he'd check with the date the email was sent. A potential problem here is WES has different email addresses for FUTO, my verification request wasn't found till I insisted WES sends to an alternate email (WES doesn't share the email addresses). Their director of customer service had to step in when I made a lot of noise on SM.
You'll pay 10k at one of the cash offices at the senate building for the verification. You'll take the receipt to the IT guy (at least that's what I did) who'll have a clerk send the request to Records & Statistics where it will be processed and sent back to WES via email.
I have written a detailed account of the process so others can know how to navigate it better. It appears there aren't many FUTO people on this journey so information about specifics as they apply to FUTO isn't readily available.

@Your husband's certificate issue.
You guys can evaluate only his HND. However, if he has his OND statement of result, WES will evaluate that too. You need all the CRS points you can get, there are lots of uncertainties following the June 6th changes and the recent spike in CRS cutoff.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sad to hear this optionese... You alone know best the reason why. I can only pray God resolves the situation, which I believe is more important than the Canadian PR.

Canada would always be there. I hope it all gets resolved soon.

God bless.

optionese:
Plenty good news on the thread. Congratulations.
I have a bit of sad news. So my Canada application is put on hold at the moment due to family issues beyond my control. That's the much I can share. So I won't be submitting my PPR profile.

Don't know when I will resume or resubmit my profile. I will also take a break from answering questions. Am sure there are sufficient people to answer.

I really wish everyone a successful application.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
There won't be any issues with that. As long as you can get a reference letter to back up your previous employment claim.

Jumdah20:
Greetings all,

I am getting the vibes that self employment is not welcome in Canada?

I run my own baby products and kids clothing store
I am registered as an enterprise, I have a brick and mortar store and an e commerce website.

I pay my taxes.

I have a separate business bank account.

I also have 6 yrs working experience as an accountant previously.

I just received NOI from Ontario, is it possible that any issues be raised as per current employment status, me running my company?

please elders, help me touchlight this matter.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AZeD1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
ehix89:
Hello Fam,i have a few questions running through my head anyone with the answers should please reply;

1. Don't they recognize B.Sc in the new CRS evaluation system, if they do how much points is allotted to it.

2. Is Bank statement and employment letter compulsory documents to be submitted when one has gotten ITA or reference letter is all that is needed cause i worked in an organization as a trainee engineer for 3years prior to my B. Sc before i was fully employed and i have worked with them for an additional 3years, should i claim to have worked with them for 6years as i have my employment letter stating 3yrs but i can easily get a reference letter for my company for 6years working experience with them.

3.Those already in the pool will their CRS Score be recalculated with the new format, the new format seems to be very stringent with point as those well above 400 may find themselves miles behind 67. It seems CIC is a little bit cautious considering the influx of immigrant in 2017.
3 years experience gives you the maximum number of points for experience. IN my opinion, use the 3 years after graduation.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ehix89(m): 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
AZeD1:

3 years experience gives you the maximum number of points for experience. IN my opinion, use the 3 years after graduation.
Thanks for your response bro, kindly check out the new CRS evaluation that is based on 100, it seems 6yrs gives the maximum 15points while 2-3yrs gives 13points or so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.