Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2605714 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by flyhigh1881: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2017
Congratulations 40manlappy and drhopeful.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2017
Cheriesparkle:
Good morning house.

Plenty thanks for all your support to myself and others. Really appreciate everyone who takes out time to respond and also also go the extra mile of providing individual help to one another.

Please can someone help me with a breakdown of all the financial expense for EE application?

I am just at the beginning stage of wanting to renew my international passport next week then enrol for IELTS follow by WES evaluation for now. I need to put funds aside for the EE application and want to be proactive in getting all my documents and funds ready.
Plenty thanks in advance for your help kiss kiss kiss kiss

Price for IELTS
WES evaluation
Price for application and any other thing i need to pay for...
The best way is for you to google. Then when you reach a snag, you can then ask questions. It will help you be more informed about the process
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by czaratwork: 8:05am On Jul 18, 2017
lol, you no well. laugh wan kill me die.
Wura27:

I know the answer but I won't answer since it's addressed to Seniors and I ain't no Senior :p cheesy

#byebye

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by czaratwork: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2017
Request for your GCMS notes so you dont make the same mistake.
yokus:
Sad to post this time line
Ita- 3/3/17 march 3rd
AOR 16/6/17 Acknowledgement of receipt
UCI num assigned on or b4 11/7/17
Adr-11/7/17
Adr sent 12/7/17
Cancelled 17/7/17

It is heartbreaking
I thought that we only needed police clearance for aplace we spend 6months straight in. I did uk police report and nigeria. I am a little bit confused but it is well.
Apparently i need USA police clearance - how do i go about this cos i dont want to be discouraged, i want to go back in the pool asap

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 8:18am On Jul 18, 2017
lol!! You no serious at all.

No prob. I will be happy to answer any questions you have. Congrats once again.
Ehrnie:

Woohoo! when the elders come out to greet you, then you know you are indeed blessed! wink smiley Thanks so much sis - I truly appreciate all you help especially with my APEGA registration. You've been helpful all the way.

I will be in touch once I receive my passport back and start the registration process proper.

Many thanks & God bless you real good!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2017
Congrats boss!

40manlappy:
Guys, it's PPR!! Be right back... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2017
See PPR flying everywhere!! I am so excited for everyone.

Congratulations 40manlappy, Gquest and drhopeful.

Please use DHL instead of VFS and please ensure you complete the IM0008 form.

Wish you all the best in Canada.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kontagious(m): 8:27am On Jul 18, 2017
drhopeful:
Guys, seems there was another rain of PPRs yesterday. I just woke up to mine!!!! AOR April 26. I will be back with some questions later because I can't submit my passport immediately. For now, thank you all for the support since I started this journey.
40manlappy:
Gquest:
It's PPR cheesy
See PPRs back to back. Had goosebumps reading + hair on my body all stand join!
Congrats fellas.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Topmag: 9:02am On Jul 18, 2017
please if one gets pregnant after submitting application, do I have to inform IRCC or wait till passport is requested. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by crazyinlove: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Good morning. Please in spouse and dependent's checklist is showing (Multiple) for PCC and Travel document, but they have not traveled to any other country.

Its also showing on my section too but I specified I have traveled to other countries before.

Please is this normal.

Regards,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tollu: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2017
drhopeful 40manlappy and Gquest

*Singing* I can't explain ooo

The way I'm throwing my legs in glee ehn, it's almost as though na me me get the PPR. Big congratulations folks.

And to you oga 40, I remember your entry to this thread well well and just look at you now, look at God!
Congratulations egbon mi, God bless you and wifey. Thanks for your contributions to this thread.
Walahi, we must wash am o. Either here or in THE abroad grin

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tollu: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2017
Topmag:
please if one gets pregnant after submitting application, do I have to inform IRCC or wait till passport is requested. Thanks

Wait till your baby arrives, pregnancy isn't a change in their books.

Congratulations are in order shey abi still in planning stage?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2017
crazyinlove:
Hi Everyone,

Good morning. Please in spouse and dependent's checklist is showing (Multiple) for PCC and Travel document, but they have not traveled to any other country.

Its also showing on my section too but I specified I have traveled to other countries before.

Please is this normal.

Regards,

It's the same with everyone, upload what concerns each applicant

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Cheriesparkle: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=sweetrie post=58568776][/quote]

Price for IELTS ----- #68,000
WES evaluation ---- 233 CAD, check on the website to be sure
Price for application and any other thing i need to pay for... This is according to your family number and special situations, we all have different situations. Start reading from page 0 to understand better

Thanks for the info
Ok i am a single applicant and i need like 13,000 CAD for proof of POF.

Please do i need to pay for Medicals later?
What about payment for
Police Certificate?

What about application fee for EE or is it free? I heard its 1, 500 CAD. Dont know if its for the application or something else. ??

Pls help with info
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by crazyinlove: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

It's the same with everyone, upload what concerns each applicant

ok. Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2017
Topmag:

EE process takes 6 months, belle takes 9 months. Therefore u would most like still be pregnant when u get ur visa, no addition to family has occurred, so no need to inform cic.

Except ofcourse u want to be updating cic of every activity between u and hubby, lol

Cic me and oga just did the do
Cic I'm pregnant now
Cic my baby just kicked for the first time
Cic, I think I'm getting too fat with this preg
Hehehe!

Btw, congrats on the bundle of joy, Canadian in the making wink

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2017
Cheriesparkle:

Price for application and any other thing i need to pay for... This is according to your family number and special situations, we all have different situations. Start reading from page 0 to understand better

Thanks for the info

Please do i need to pay for Medicals later?
What about payment for
Police Certificate?

What about application fee for EE or is it free? I heard its 1, 500 CAD. Dont know if its for the application or something else. ??

Pls help with info
Thanks

Chineke God! undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by philip3(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2017
congrats to the new PPR recipients. very soon the elders will move out of this thread.
we need new seniors.
me still dey wait for eca with unilag before I dive into the pool.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kontagious(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2017
Cheriesparkle:
Good morning house.

Plenty thanks for all your support to myself and others. Really appreciate everyone who takes out time to respond and also also go the extra mile of providing individual help to one another.

Please can someone help me with a breakdown of all the financial expense for EE application?

I am just at the beginning stage of wanting to renew my international passport next week then enrol for IELTS follow by WES evaluation for now. I need to put funds aside for the EE application and want to be proactive in getting all my documents and funds ready.
Plenty thanks in advance for your help kiss kiss kiss kiss

Price for IELTS
WES evaluation
Price for application and any other thing i need to pay for...

Good Morning to you,

Sweetrie has given you the basics to start with, in addition to her post, see an overview below;
Medicals - Cost varies across hospitals and family size.
PCC (Police clearance, A.K.A Police character check) - Depends on your negotiation skills but should be in range of N5,000
Application fee - CAD550, paid by PA and spouse. Huge concession applies for children I think under 18.
RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence Fee) - CAD490, paid by PA and spouse. Not sure if kids pay this.
Elders advice Application fee and RPRF be paid together.

You have other incidental cost to consider as well, such as cost of transcript (and verification cost in some cases - that's if you're using WES). Then you have courier for sending passport in the event of PPR.

On another note, if you schooled in Nigeria, please start your ECA now as it takes time to receive the report. I started mine almost 2 months back and I have not the report as at today. Don't wait to write IELTS before you begin your ECA.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2017
40manlappy:

Woohoo! Congrats brov! This is indeed great news...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sweetrie(f): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2017
Cheriesparkle:

Thanks for the info

Please do i need to pay for Medicals later? Yes you need to pay.
What about payment for
Police Certificate? Yes you need to pay

Pls help with info
Thanks

Non-refundable processing fees ----- 550 CAD

Right of Permanent Residence fees --- 490 CAD
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2017
Gquest:
It's PPR cheesy

Congrats brov! This PPR is raining left right centre. We thank God

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AlexanderGreat(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2017
Congrats to the new Permanent Residents of Canada @drhopeful @40manlappy and @Gquest smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2017
grin

What manner of woman are you?

MummyJaygirls:

EE process takes 6 months, belle takes 9 months. Therefore u would most like still be pregnant when u get ur visa, no addition to family has occurred, so no need to inform cic.

Except ofcourse u want to be updating cic of every activity between u and hubby, lol

Cic me and oga just did the do
Cic I'm pregnant now
Cic my baby just kicked for the first time
Cic, I think I'm getting too fat with this preg
Hehehe!

Btw, congrats on the bundle of joy, Canadian in the making wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 9:27am On Jul 18, 2017
GboyegaD:

I don't think there is a need to wait. For my case, I got one but had to go to the US after then so when I got another ITA, I applied for it. I attached a letter of explanation to my PCC stating I have applied for one and the day after medical passed, I was given 2months to upload same. If she applies now, between when she gets ITA and upload the documents, the days for the FBI PCC is already counting.

My situation is similar to yours. I got the FBI PCC but I had to go back to the US. I got the ITA before reapplying for a new one, but I haven't done e-APR. I have been waiting for the FBI report for almost 8 weeks now. I wanted to submit with only proof of requesting but was advices to wait a little longer.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2017
Congrats once again to all who have received PPR...this is great news indeed! smiley

Can someone please clarify that the IM0008 form to be filled out (post PPR) is different from the "Appendix A - Update Information Chart" included in the PPR letter?

I checked the IM0008 online and downloaded it. Its a 5 paged PDF document titled "Generic Application Form for Canada" and the footer reads "IMM0008 (06-2017) E". Is this correct...? Is this the right form I should be looking at?

Please help a sister o - the finish line is in sight and I don't want to screw things up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by keni: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2017
Congrats to all those that got their PPR and bless those still in the process

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Topmag: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=MummyJaygirls post=58571155]
Thanks Mummy Jaygirls, you are indeed a comedian�

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2017
London VO requests for Update Information chart while Accra Vo requests for IM0008.

The IM0008 you downloaded is the latest version. It will however be better to complete it online as there are some drop down/list boxes to choose from (if I can still remember very well). You can then save the completed file as pdf to print later or print it immediately.

Ehrnie:
Congrats once again to all who have received PPR...this is great news indeed! smiley

Can someone please clarify that the IM0008 form to be filled out (post PPR) is different from the "Appendix A - Update Information Chart" included in the PPR letter?

I checked the IM0008 online and downloaded it. Its a 5 paged PDF document titled "Generic Application Form for Canada" and the footer reads "IMM0008 (06-2017) E". Is this correct...? Is this the right form I should be looking at?

Please help a sister o - the finish line is in sight and I don't want to screw things up cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chuckdee13(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2017
thank you very much for this clarification. it has shone a whole new light on it for me. so I will no longer nominate petroleum enginering but chemical engineering since thats what my duties are gonna state. thanks again for this response
JESUnifemi4eva:
Your education doesn't have to align with your work experience.Just ensure your job reference letter aligns with the deatils of NOC selected...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2017
40manlappy:

Finally bro. Congrats wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cheapphones: 10:12am On Jul 18, 2017
40manlappy:
I literally screamed when I saw this, someone would think it's my ppr, congratulations man you have such a good heart. All the best.
Me still waiting on lautech for eca.
Mummyjaygirls, we're expecting yours next.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.