Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,919 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim (45715 Views)

My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) / "Your Husband Has Been Raping Me" - 16-Year-Old Tells Housewife In Lagos / He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
this is the reason why some people hate islam... the bad news just keep pouring in.

3 Likes

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by dalass(f): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
emekatimsu:
They pray b4 they rape.
They pray b4 they kill innocent ppl.
They shout alla bu waka b4 they destroy properies.
This people sef...
But i heard the ones from yeroba are not too violent compared with there bros in the north.
We have them in East as well but education is the difference...
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by Dezzx(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
mbulela:

as if you don't know of fake pastors who pray in the morning and sleep with church members in the evening?
Or those who use 'church' offerings for personal stuff?
I don't know any fake pastor, rather I know muslims who are look for a chance to kill those who share different faith from them because their religion tell them to.

4 Likes

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by Misogynist2014(m): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
purpleribbon:
This is not Islam!!! These people are not muslims!!?
Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit -Matthew 12:33

8 Likes

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by ojuu4u(m): 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pple wl come out and celebrate for his conversion again as usual. Pple convert to islam for fleshy plesure. Whr u ar guaranty to anytin just to kip numerical increases
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by tola9ja: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
dalass:
Prove that its not!

prove it that it is
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by neocortex: 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
I blame GEJ for this , he wanted to wipe out all muslins using OSIS and Boko Haram.
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by timay(m): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
tellwisdom:
So she was raped?
no she was pampered.
Nigerians and foolish questions.

2 Likes

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by dalass(f): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
tola9ja:

prove it that it is
That story plus countless others in the north even before Boko haram prove so.. so you prove it is not!
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by klax(m): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Guys can you all see how islam is so peaceful Very very peaceful indeed. He prayed and rape, prayed and rape. This is why I said this religion is satanic no other name to call it.

Pls who is he praying to Devil I guess. Onlly God know what Abraham was facing in the hand of their four father Ishmael before he decided to send him packing out of his house only God knows because with his descendant characristic surely Ishmael was a demon in Abraham house for sure.

They are boasting oh they want the whole world to be muslim guys wait a minute if you know your prophet gave you that power why not go North Korea and drop just islamic pamphlet there, that day you will all understand that there are people more satanic than muslim, if you are bold enough go dare them. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by Awoofawo(m): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
See as all are just commenting out having the ability to read between the line!!! O ma se o!!!

Can you folks understand that the America government is being indirect indict/finger as the sponsor of the rebels........

America with her allies are the monster that is dis-stabilizing the world for selfish gain! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by Olamidebright: 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
God help us about this holy raped.
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by Sulkhanate: 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
The propaganda efforts to blackmail Islam are always dead on arrival and will always be efforts in futility. Whoever wants should continue, no matter how they try they will all fail.

1 Like

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by sani01(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Everyone is entitled to his or her own deeds in respective of your religion. So don't blame the religion but the rapist.
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by shalomm: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
purpleribbon:
This is not Islam!!! These people are not muslims!!?
No! They are not! But they are islamist, and jihadist...

1 Like

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by Dezzx(m): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=38376642][/quote] lolz... you are so pained because i state an obvious fact, i know the truth always hurts. You better give your life to the true Prince of peace Jesus Christ and be save from an outright brainwash by a blood thirsty demon -allah- and his paedophillic prophet mohamed. wink
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by arabianights: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dezzx:
shocked religion of peace indeed.

whe atrocities are performed in the name of christianity ...lets not even talk of holy crusade,did any muslim condemn christianity?

Listen,its all about an individual and not a religion.
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by arabianights: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
teeowl:
this is the reason why some people hate islam... the bad news just keep pouring in.

yet thousands flock in daily and convert.what a religion
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by omojeesu(m): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Austin4lif:
What is the difference btw ISIS and boko haram? That why I maintained that boko haram is not a product of GEJ but islam. Well, Islam is a religion of peace and Christianity is a religion of love.

Where there is no love there can be no peace. This is the fundamental doctrinal and practical difference between Christianity and Islam.

In Christianity God is Love personified, not Allah. Salvation in Christianity is based on 'for God so loved' humanity, but based on submission and service to Allah in Islam.

Christians are to love neighbours, even enemies. Not so in Islam. Non- moslims are dispensable by any means!
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by candyliicious(f): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
na wa oooo na wa oooo
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by Dezzx(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
arabianights:

whe atrocities are performed in the name of christianity ...lets not even talk of holy crusade,did any muslim condemn christianity?

you have been brainwashed already, that's why you are trying to justify such barbaric act.
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by arabianights: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dezzx:
you have been brainwashed already, that's why you are trying to justify such barbaric act.

At least i know where i will end,Do you for sure as in 100% know? My friend just enjoy and have a good life on earth
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by neocortex: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
Of course he needs to pray before performing a religious duty.
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by Lilimax(f): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
Abeg, which God did these savages prayed to before committing the heinous act? As for me, my God is of a purerer eyes to behold iniquity.
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by omojeesu(m): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
arabianights:

Not so much about individuals or religion my friend, but look and compare the founders of the two religions in relation to their words and examples.

Jesus says followers should love neighbours, even enemies; to turn the other cheek, etc. Mohammed never said so.

Jesus never waged war against people and cities. Mohammed did. The former never ordered the execution of anyone, the latter did. etc

1 Like

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by arabianights: 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
klax:
Guys can you all see how islam is so peaceful Very very peaceful indeed. He prayed and rape, prayed and rape. This is why I said this religion is satanic no other name to call it.

Pls who is he praying to Devil I guess. Onlly God know what Abraham was facing in the hand of their four father Ishmael before he decided to send him packing out of his house only God knows because with his descendant characristic surely Ishmael was a demon in Abraham house for sure.

They are boasting oh they want the whole world to be muslim guys wait a minute if you know your prophet gave you that power why not go North Korea and drop just islamic pamphlet there, that day you will all understand that there are people more satanic than muslim, if you are bold enough go dare them. Nonsense.

Please WHY NOT ESURE THAT YOU AVOID MUSLIMS AT ALL COST dONT WORK FOR THEM OR WITH THEM DONT EVEN BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.AVOID MUSLIM MECHANICS ALSO AS WELL AS CARPENTERS INFACT EVERY THING YOU DO SHOULD BE WITH CHRISTIANS.

MUSLIMS ARE EVERY WHERE INCLUDING YOUR NORTH KOREA....DONT FOOL YOUR SELF.THE ONLY PLACE WHERE YOU WONT FIND MUSLIMS IS HELL

I have dignified your existence enough,dont bother responding as am through with u

2 Likes

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by Dezzx(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
arabianights:

At least i know where i will end,Do you for sure as in 100% know? My friend just enjoy and have a good life on earth
no thanks grin 8 prefer to loose the whole world ( raping underage girls your so Call ed enjoyment) and gain eternal salvation. And that's what I wish for you my friend. wink
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by arabianights: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
omojeesu:

Not so much about individuals or religion my friend, but look and compare the founders of the two religions in relation to their words and examples.

Jesus says followers should love neighbours, even enemies; to turn the other cheek, etc. Mohammed never said so.

Jesus never waged war against people and cities. Mohammed did. The former never ordered the execution of anyone, the latter did. etc

....................................................what can i say but that am trully sorry..................you will one day know for sure why am trully sorry
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by Lilimax(f): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
arabianights:

I disagree with you. Most atrocities perpetrated by Isis are from Hadith. Afterall they claimed to be enforcing Hadith in those countries they've captured. embarassed
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by arabianights: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lilimax:
I disagree with you. Most atrocities perpetrated by Isis are from Hadith. Afterall they claimed to be enforcing Hadith in those countries they've captured. embarassed

please can we have the hadiths here ?
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lol....no one is trying to convince you. Live and let's live

eleojo23:
I'm sorry but Islam can never rebrand its image as long followers of the religion continue to carry out evils like this.
Islam has produced the most deluded and at same time destructive set of people in the history of mankind.

It is going to be hard (in fact impossible) to convince anyone that it is a religion of peace.
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by Lilimax(f): 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
arabianights:

please can we have the hadiths here ?
You shouldn't shy away from the truth. Hadith contains they way and life of Mohammed. All the atrocities he committed; killings, raping, beheading... name it. Little wonder Isis are very violent in their dealings with human ... lipsrsealed Products of religion of peace- ISLAM.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River / Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom / Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.