Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim (45676 Views)

My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) / "Your Husband Has Been Raping Me" - 16-Year-Old Tells Housewife In Lagos / He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by damyzino(m): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
gimakon:

He died peacefully, and his children, doing peace less and violent things!
Jesus died so as to make sure your sins, my sins are washed away, he used his life to pay for your sins, so that you and me won't sin again, but your brothers scream alahu akbar, and f**uck senselessness away from someone's mother, wives and sisters. Kill and behead people, drown girls for refusal of sex, kill 4 children who refused to convert to blindness in the name of religion, Bury a girl in the ground only her head up and stone her until she's dead....
You are very s***tupid to compare your blindness of a religion, comparing God with a mere mortal
Go help yourself. You don't know what you are saying. God way create you you day rate with mohammed. Anuofia

you see how foolish you are ,let me ask you something

during the time of prophet musa (moses) he did alot of miracle by the power of God by turning his staff to snake and so on .he even saved thousands of his people from the hand in of pharaoh . do you that jesus was born in human flesh not in form of an angel ,he did miracles , he was never proud because he told his people never to call him master but a friend and so many christian wordshipped jesus as a God not as prophet , it got to the extent that the real God is not recognised again , whats makes jesus so different from the other prophets ?
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by damyzino(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
davodyguy:
Mumu, the guy was poisoned and he died from the pains. True or false? I don't need to start teaching or showing you the kind of atrocities the guy committed. He even fought a battle in the holy month of Ramadan. Just don't provoke me to expose your religion
u see how foolish you are .am very sure u got got your unreliable source from your fake pastors , even jesus told us not to call him master yet you wordship him more than God ,we muslim always make use of both bible and qur'an and we ask questions from the clerics .have you ever thought of asking questions from your pastors
why do think we have so many types of xtians , dont you pple wordship the same God i usually look at those businessmen you people call pastors bcuz have seen to many pastor's children with bad infleunce most of them dont pray for their children but are capable of seeing fake prophecies . there is nothing you can say about the holy prophet because you always make up the stories out of nowhere .i have the qur'an and bible to prove mine.
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
damyzino:

you see how foolish you are ,let me ask you something

during the time of prophet musa (moses) he did alot of miracle by the power of God by turning his staff to snake and so on .he even saved thousands of his people from the hand in of pharaoh . do you that jesus was born in human flesh not in form of an angel ,he did miracles , he was never proud because he told his people never to call him master but a friend and so many christian wordshipped jesus as a God not as prophet , it got to the extent that the real God is not recognised again , whats makes jesus so different from the other prophets ?

Thunder fire you. Me and you who is foolish, your mother there.
Jesus is not a prophet, idiot. Just as abubakar Al baghdadi of ISIS is your prophet.
slowpoke like you that doesn't know what the silly f**uck he's saying.
I stop talking to you. Your level of illiteracy is far below human comprehension, nkita ara. Go with your satanic gospel.
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by damyzino(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
gimakon:

Thunder fire you. Me and you who is foolish, your mother there.
Jesus is not a prophet, idiot. Just as abubakar Al baghdadi of ISIS is your prophet.
slowpoke like you that doesn't know what the silly f**uck he's saying.
I stop talking to you. Your level of illiteracy is far below human comprehension, nkita ara. Go with your satanic gospel.

fool i just out-smart you ,just remain daft and naive till jesus come because the truth always hurt grin
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by davodyguy: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
damyzino:

u see how foolish you are .am very sure u got got your unreliable source from your fake pastors , even jesus told us not to call him master yet you wordship him more than God ,we muslim always make use of both bible and qur'an and we ask questions from the clerics .have you ever thought of asking questions from your pastors
why do think we have so many types of xtians , dont you pple wordship the same God i usually look at those businessmen you people call pastors bcuz have seen to many pastor's children with bad infleunce most of them dont pray for their children but are capable of seeing fake prophecies . there is nothing you can say about the holy prophet because you always make up the stories out of nowhere .i have the qur'an and bible to prove mine.
shut up you fool. Your prophet was poisoned to death

From Ibn Sa'd page 249:
Verily a Jewish woman presented poisoned (meat of) a she goat to the apostle of Allah. He took a piece form it, put it into his mouth, chewed it and threw it away. Then he said to the Companions: "Halt! Verily, its leg tells me that it is poisoned." Then he sent for the Jewish woman and asked her; "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "I wanted to know if you are true; in that case Allah will surely inform you, and if you are a liar I shall relieve the people of you

The highlighted text shows he's a liar

Now mumu see below how he died

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

I will teach you about your religion

Next?

1 Like

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by Pascalberry(m): 12:16am On Sep 27, 2015
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] menh. .this isis their own dan 2 much o. .even the iraq and syrian millitary forces can't do anythinq bout it?
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 27, 2015
WE no they are evil pretenders. Hypocrites and liars!
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by trapQ: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hahahaha... Advice heededm
Thanks
gimakon:

Kindly stop talking or wasting your time with that cattle rearer.
His level of islamism and illiteracy has blinded his thinking, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Kills His Wife Over Her Father’s Inheritance (photo) / Man Released From Ikoyi Prison After 7 Years For A Crime He Knew Nothing About / Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.