Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim (45718 Views)

My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) / "Your Husband Has Been Raping Me" - 16-Year-Old Tells Housewife In Lagos / He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by passionate88: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Awoofawo:
See as all are just commenting out having the ability to read between the line!!! O ma se o!!!

Can you folks understand that the America government is being indirect indict/finger as the sponsor of the rebels........

America with her allies are the monster that is dis-stabilizing the world for selfish gain! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
The same America that supported buhari, and helped him to be the president of Nigeria. So that means they are destabilising Nigeria through buhari.
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by damyzino(m): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
eleojo23:
I'm sorry but Islam can never rebrand its image as long followers of the religion continue to carry out evils like this.
Islam has produced the most deluded and at same time destructive set of people in the history of mankind.

It is going to be hard (in fact impossible) to convince anyone that it is a religion of peace.

am not saying that what this pple are doing is right but killing and raping of women is also part of the human race
do you remember when adulf hitler almost wiped off half of the european continent via WW2 no one dare speak of him talkless of fightining him .the act of terrorism or war will always occur every century
MAHATMA GANDHI once said without true peace is gotten from war .....what he meant was without war humanity wont learn what war feels like .
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
and thousand also turn their backs on islam daily... syrian refugees are converting to Christianity so they can live in Europe in peace.

arabianights:

yet thousands flock in daily and convert.what a religion
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by davodyguy: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2015

“He was telling us we should go back to the Prophet’s age, where we force everyone to become Muslim. Everybody should be a Muslim – either be a Muslim or die.”
This is an indictment on Prophet Mohammed that he was evil and a murderer

1 Like

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by Awoofawo(m): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
passionate88:
The same America that supported buhari, and helped him to be the president of Nigeria. So that means they are destabilising Nigeria through buhari.
Never trust america!!! If they given you 1 inch then expect to pay them back with 11 inches.......... that is all am going to say and only the wise lo ma ye, awon ope ko le understand! grin
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by tellwisdom: 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
timay:

no she was pampered.
Nigerians and foolish questions.

Did you just said Nigerians?
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by passionate88: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Awoofawo:
Never trust america!!! If they given you 1 inch then expect to pay them back with 11 inches.......... that is all am going to say and only the wise lo ma ye, awon ope ko le understand! grin
that means Jonathan was right not to trust them and buhari is foolish to trust them.
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by davodyguy: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
damyzino:

am not saying that what this pple are doing is right but killing and raping of women is also part of the human race
do you remember when adulf hitler almost wiped off half of the european continent via WW2 no one dare speak of him talkless of fightining him .the act of terrorism or war will always occur every century
MAHATMA GANDHI once said without true peace is gotten from war .....what he meant was without war humanity wont learn what war feels like .

STFU you hypocrite

Hitler didn't kill in the name of religion. IS and boko Haram are doing Thiers in the name of religion.

Get a brain

1 Like

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by Awoofawo(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Don't draw me into GEJ and PMB palaver, I no support either!! GEJ is classless and PMB na Papa Go Slow and puppet..... angry tongue
passionate88:
that means Jonathan was right not to trust them and buhari is foolish to trust them.

All depend on whether you are wise enough to see through their deceit and able to dribble with their game tactic, GEJ don't had the skill and I don't think PMB is up to game......
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by timay(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
tellwisdom:

Did you just said Nigerians?
caught in the act again asking stupid question
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by damyzino(m): 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
davodyguy:

STFU you hypocrite

Hitler didn't kill in the name of religion. IS and boko Haram are doing Thiers in the name of religion.

Get a brain

some people still claim that islam is the only problem of the world am just trying to prove them wrong ...islam is only 5% of it.

1 Like

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by tellwisdom: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
timay:

caught in the act again asking stupid question

You call that a silly question??
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by damyzino(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
davodyguy:

foolish dullard , you dey talk as if you knew the history of Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) well the holy prophet was a messenger of God and he lived and died peacefully unlike jesus who was nailed on the cross .
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by damyzino(m): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
davodyguy:

foolish dullard , you dey talk as if you knew the history of Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) well the holy prophet was a messenger of God and he lived and died peacefully unlike jesus who was nailed and turtured to death, jesus told us in the bible not to call him master yet you call him lord and wordship him more than God.
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by davodyguy: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
damyzino:

some people still claim that islam is the only problem of the world am just trying to prove them wrong ...islam is only 5% of it.
you've now accepted that your comparison is very illogical? Trying to compare Hitler with IS or boko is simply silly

1 Like

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by davodyguy: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
damyzino:

foolish dullard , you dey talk as if you knew the history of Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) well the holy prophet was a messenger of God and he lived and died peacefully unlike jesus who was nailed and turtured to death, jesus told us in the bible not to call him master yet you call him lord and wordship him more than God.
STFU

Your prophet was a murder and paedophile. Trying to compare that murderer with Jesus is an insult

1 Like

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by davodyguy: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
damyzino:

foolish dullard , you dey talk as if you knew the history of Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) well the holy prophet was a messenger of God and he lived and died peacefully unlike jesus who was nailed on the cross .
STFU

Your prophet didn't die peacefully. He died because he was poisoned for his wickedness

He died in the arms of Ayesha, the little girl he married

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by vioment: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sad indeed. If this no be higher level confra I no know wetin e fit be. I believe say this religion get some good side but the bad so much outweigh the good. And dem dey craze say everybody go belong with them. Instead of that religion, i go worship this phone religiously.

Everyday before now, dubai own na come here, we have 7 star hotel, golden bathtubs, ferrari police, etc. Even saudi, kuwait, all of them; but when Syrian refugees dey trek go europe, dem go turn deaf and dumb. Saudi go con open their stupid mouth with no intelligence, dey yarn as dem go fit build 200 mosque for Germany. Imagine! If people die for mosque, dem go blame african muslims wey carry the thing for head, shey you dey see hypocrisy. Christianity na the same thing, but the major difference na tolerance.

Nigeria, make we shun cultism for schools to enable education to prosper. I bet my last change, say if that happens, no nation fit mess with us. Let's start now. God go forever dey punish devil any day anytime.

1 Like

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by omojeesu(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
arabianights:

....................................................what can i say but that am trully sorry..................you will one day know for sure why am trully sorry

Sorry? You mean on earth, heaven or hell?

Are you threathening to kill me? You will succeed if God permits it. I will finally be with Him and forgive my killer praying that God will ensure he is saved too!

If i am wrong to believe in Jesus, i would have been a fool now and in the last day otherwise my salvation is eternally secured.

One shows / points to the way to God, the other is The Way and The Door to God. The former is uncertain of his qualification for salvation by his own confession, the other is the Saviour who qualifies ALL who comes to God! I have chosen the latter. Please, join me.

With all my heart i beg you. Come to Jesus! We love you. We truly do!! Please, believe it.

2 Likes

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
qualityovenbake:
His even a family man. Although ISIS is certainly an Islamic movement but I don't think they practise muslim.

You are going to have to tell us what they practice, when they say alahu akbar, what exactly or who exactly are they praying to? Is it to me? Open your eyes man. That religion as far as am concerned has a lot of questions to answer. They practise Old testament and commit super hedious crimes against humanity and others, maybe you haven't watched how they slaughtered 4 children who refused to change to Islam, cut and removed their heads and you say what they practice isn't Islam? What do Islam practice and what is the difference between what ISIS does and what a Muslim does? Bad name has come to live with that religion and they embraced jealousy and want dominion over other religions. I start to wonder, a religion of like Buddhism which has stayed for thousands of years, they wonna come change it overnight because of what? Isn't it madness? Islam as far as am concerned cannot and will not take over earth. Hitler tried and failed, Islam too will remain, but jealousy won't ever bring you fellows to the top. A religion that spills blood and takes a life you didn't make. No wahala make we day look

1 Like

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by jessetom(m): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
since he prayed, it is not just sex, it is "holy sex"... a "holy sin"
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by predatorX: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
the "Moon-god" and his holy prophet Muhammad S.A.W, Pigs Pee upon him grin grin grin grin grin grin

Raping since 700 A.D tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by RichieF27: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
You can not be more Islam or more Muslim than the Arabs
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]that is not the teaching and practice of Islam [/size]

1 Like

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by trapQ: 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
utter and sheer madness. you will forever support your dumb religion and remain blind. who told you Adolf Hitler did that in the name of Christianity? and who told you he was a Christian?, did you not know that Christians were the only ones killed during that time?? the world war that was fought, was it don't on the grounds of religion??
abduljabbar4:

Do you know anything about Nazism? Christianity which produced adolf hitler should cover its useless fce in shame.

Go and learn world history. The millions of innocent non combatants that were killed by christian countries during the WW1 and 2 is enough for us to know which one is better between Islam which dissociated itself from and christianity.
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by ModiKen(m): 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
tola9ja:

Hmmm....

When a muslim friend of mine told me Islam is a religion of peace, I had started believing him until I found out what the capital of Pakistan is.

undecided

1 Like

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by durella32: 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
eleojo23:
I'm sorry but Islam can never rebrand its image as long followers of the religion continue to carry out evils like this.
Islam has produced the most deluded and at same time destructive set of people in the history of mankind.

It is going to be hard (in fact impossible) to convince anyone that it is a religion of peace.
bt its d reigion with d highest number of converts across d world those ppl are nt muslims stop thinking dy are..d quran said religion is nt by compulsion..so dy dnt do wat d quran says..so den dy are nt muslims....real muslims are muslims dat hav christians as neighbours..relating with dem without using religion as a barrier...

1 Like

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by abduljabbar4(m): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
trapQ:
utter and sheer madness. you will forever support your dumb religion and remain blind. who told you Adolf Hitler did that in the name of Christianity? and who told you he was a Christian?, did you not know that Christians were the only ones killed during that time?? the world war that was fought, was it don't on the grounds of religion??
There is no dumb religion like shristianity. Most of the killers in this world are christians and yet you bastards open your mouth to talk rubbish. Besides we have dissociated ourselves from them so If you like continue seeing them as muslims we don't give a fvck about you. Who cares about ur views on Islam?
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by predatorX: 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Do you know anything about Nazism? Christianity which produced adolf hitler should cover its useless fce in shame.

Go and learn world history. The millions of innocent non combatants that were killed by christian countries during the WW1 and 2 is enough for us to know which one is better between Islam which dissociated itself from and christianity.

you need to leave the Qur'an for a sec and read history and life biographies of Leaders.

Are you categorically saying that Adolf Hitler was a Christian?? if so, I'm amazed at how limited your religion permits you to be informed.

1 Like

Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bunch of Islamic savages. Ptui!
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by loomer: 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
I been think say dem talk say BH boys no dey pray nor read quaran
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by naijaforlife: 12:01am On Sep 26, 2015
@predatorX. Please don't mind the guy jare. Adolf Hitler was not a christian. Never! Btw kindly correct me. Jesus also was either a Muslim as claimed by Muslims or a Jew as claimed by the Jews. He was definitely not a christian! At least I do not know any part in the bible where the word christian was used to describe the followers of Jesus. Someone even told me the word bible was never mentioned therein.
Re: He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim by predatorX: 12:28am On Sep 26, 2015
naijaforlife:
@predatorX. Please don't mind the guy jare. Adolf Hitler was not a christian. Never! Btw kindly correct me. Jesus also was either a Muslim as claimed by Muslims or a Jew as claimed by the Jews. He was definitely not a christian! At least I do not know any part in the bible where the word christian was used to describe the followers of Jesus. Someone even told me the word bible was never mentioned therein.

it was just a scrolls recording the events of different tribes of isra'el. Newer civilizations combined them all into a single book and that is why we have some contradicting portions where the same things can actually oppose one another.
And Jesus was not a Christian, he would not even understand what we are doing now, calling his name with so much noise and chants and rants, all in the name of worship. When he wanted to worship God he looked for a quiet place but now[b]..............[/b] smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom / Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) / Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.