Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,038 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Feeling Pissed Off Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feeling Pissed Off Right Now (1075 Views)

What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help! / Hilarious This Bride Looks So Pissed Feeding Her Newly Wedded Husband (pictured) / See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by Pistolx(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
I met this girl online, we have been chatting for like 4 month now. we had any type of fun you can think off online in fact her nude pix full the gallery of my phone.. the problem now is that I want to meet the gal but she's declining saying she can't just meet me that we can do anithing online and make calls but I should just 4get about seeing her..she even offer to be giving me money and share me any nude pix of her I need but I refused and insisted on meeting her. the thing led to a quarrel we decided to delete ourselves.. but right now am so missing her and regretting my actions.. am thinking about calling her to apologize but my pride wount just let me... please dear nairalanders what your say o this issue
Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by dharay99: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2015

call her baq for wah?
Does it make any sense to u?
Like its all gonna end online...

Seems u not reasoning well,
Yhu can call her baq if ur
a "Player" tho.
Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by 4stylz: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Call her and bleep her, she might be a wife material
Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by resty4(m): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Next
Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by Aminat508(f): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by peeparty(m): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
cool
Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by dharay99: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
4stylz:
Call her and bleep her, she might be a wife material

yhu rilli skipped comprehension lessons
in skul....read wah d 0p posted again.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by gabinogem(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
Either she's married or a virgin or a strong lesbian afraid of the real deal. If she's married, that's a no go area. Ur words can make her open up, look for the right words to use to convince her.
Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by Tallesty1(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
You are missing her cause you are Hot right?
Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by henribj(m): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
call her back, you need to have her in your life
especially for those times your in the bathroom, her pics + thoughts of her will assist in the ministrations on your banana

1 Like

Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by goldenone(f): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Op what makes you believe its not another guy playing pranks on you; technology has made these things easier you know! Even the voice is now being edited!
Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
But y?guess she is hiding something from u!!
Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pistolx:
I met this girl online, we have been chatting for like 4 month now. we had any type of fun you can think off online in fact her nude pix full the gallery of my phone.. the problem now is that I want to meet the gal but she's declining saying she can't just meet me that we can do anithing online and make calls but I should just 4get about seeing her..she even offer to be giving me money and share me any nude pix of her I need but I refused and insisted on meeting her. the thing led to a quarrel we decided to delete ourselves.. but right now am so missing her and regretting my actions.. am thinking about calling her to apologize but my pride wount just let me... please dear nairalanders what your say o this issue
SIMPLE!! SHE IS A TRANSGENDER
Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by IamLEGEND1: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by Lawalsuleiman(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ironically the advice you need is there staring at you...Your signature reads :- "u kant wait 4 a ship at the airport" consequently you can get a girl who doesnt want to hook up with you. Its simple, move on to other girls.
Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by morethanadoll(f): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
I don't see any point in apologizing to a girl that doesn't seem very interested in more than some type of "friendship." It seems as though you want a genuine relationship and I think that yo should spare yourself some heartache and move on.
Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
"you chatting with a gay". Quote me anywhere

- I no say she don tell you say she go give you anal, if that's the case, my brother you dealing with a chronic gay .....
Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
henribj:
call her back, you need to have her in your life
especially for those times your in the bathroom, her pics + thoughts of her will assist in the ministrations on your banana

LMFAO
Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by henribj(m): 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO

wink
Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by Pistolx(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
goldenone:
Op what makes you believe its not another guy playing pranks on you; technology has made these things easier you know! Even the voice is now being edited!
I tot so at first but after doing my FBI on her I found out she's real true caller displayed her name and even pic.. even the nude pix she sent to me have her face on it
Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by Pistolx(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"you chatting with a gay". Quote me anywhere

- I no say she don tell you say she go give you anal, if that's the case, my brother you dealing with a chronic gay .....
she's not a gay DAT I know
Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by Pistolx(m): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
morethanadoll:
I don't see any point in apologizing to a girl that doesn't seem very interested in more than some type of "friendship." It seems as though you want a genuine relationship and I think that yo should spare yourself some heartache and move on.
I tink she's hiding sumtin from me..
Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by morethanadoll(f): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pistolx:
I tink she's hiding sumtin from me..
Quite possibly, another man, yes. If you really want to find out that horrible truth for sure, by all means, be my guest. I am sure that is what it is.
Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by Pistolx(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
morethanadoll:
Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by MrScript(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Op.. Na mummy water d send u unclad pix.. Go for deliverance
Re: Feeling Pissed Off Right Now by goldenone(f): 1:10am On Sep 26, 2015
Pistolx:
I tot so at first but after doing my FBI on her I found out she's real true caller displayed her name and even pic.. even the nude pix she sent to me have her face on it
Still does not make he/she real! Who sends their nudes to a complete stranger they have never met before? Prolly a psycho

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Bride Proves She's A Virgin To Pastor Father With A Doctor's Certificate / Should I Marry Her Despite The Outcry From My Family? / My Brother’s Wife Introduces My Wife To Men – Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.