Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? (76401 Views)

Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching / Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now / What Tv Series Are You Expecting Next Season By 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by bezimo(m): 4:31am On Sep 28, 2015
That show called empire, I began watching it yersterday, it seems to promote homosexuality. If you find that a total turn off.The show might be a wrong one to watch. Though cookie tries to make the plot interesting. I discovered the producer is gay. I'm wondering why can't a gay excecutive producer work on a show without ramming their disgusting lifestyle down the throats of its viewers. This is why I'll think twice about watching the show again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by moski5(m): 7:11am On Sep 28, 2015
Gboliwe:

Heroes is very boring to me too
I enjoyed the others though
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by JonSnow(m): 11:13am On Sep 28, 2015
coolviv:
Narcos!! !!!!

Pablo Escobar.. grin

grin grin grin im telling you bro. that guy is/was a god
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by moski5(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
soleexx:

Better Rewatch it guy! Hiro Nakamura is there @the end...preview of next season

did yu c him or hear his name mentioned
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by moski5(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Someone suggested crisis That Season is almost if not better than 24

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by moski5(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
benedictuyi:
Dere are lots of dope series ouy dere, but the best remains GAME OF THRONES.. Favourite character is Little Finger... Seems very calm but extremely dangerous

Read the book thank me l8a
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by loshybab(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
Prison break---T-bag Legend of seeker---cara Vikings---ragnar Game of thrones---tyrion lannister Iron empress (korean)----drillmaster Kyle XY---josh Strike back---damien scott Sea God (korean)--- d'father of dt weak jan bogo's'frnd 24---james heller Jumong---general hae mo su ........Among others,i love seasonal movies when i have the tym.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Booty4me: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Power cool

Fav Act is that Guy that looks and acts like Eminem

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by soleexx(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Give me ur mobile...I will send the screenshot to u on watshapp
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by freecocoa(f): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lanceslot:
I don't really see what's so enticing about Dominion... Ain't connecting with it atall.
I thought it was just me, It didn't catch my fancy at all.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by shotgun22(m): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
Greyworld:
Of the 100?
yeah. The 100
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Dannyset(m): 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
ModiKen:

Yep. Its online if you can download it.
They finished the series since June.
Can't wait for season 6.
For me, best T.V series ever!
Any site where I can download it successfully on fone or PC? Thanks!
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by abdulr747(m): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
Arrow - Felicity smoak

The blacklist - Raymond Reddington

The Flash - Berry Allan
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by ModiKen(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Dannyset:

Any site where I can download it successfully on fone or PC? Thanks!

1channelmovie.com

-fm.com/movies

Kat.cr (Torrent)

*All on PC (don't know if you could download from them via fone too).

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Greyworld: 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
shotgun22:

yeah. The 100
I am not sure any episode of season 3 is out.
But I read they are (were) shootin a 3rd season tho.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by obontami: 12:32am On Sep 29, 2015
Flips:
Ashawo thread series on Nairaland Favorite casts: akthedreamm - na baba troublemaker and warlord b0rn2.Bleep - the godfather magic minister - the boastful red benson - the man that hitted chicks mob.uch - grandpa mix.ty - the corrector warri.blood - the raz guy
hahaha funny
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
Vikings

Ragnar Lothbroth
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by informat101(f): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
Please. Somebody suggest a good season movie for me to watch.done with suit waiting for the next season.watching tyrant too much violence now I need a new one any suggestion please.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by moski5(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2015
informat101:
Please. Somebody suggest a good season movie for me to watch.done with suit waiting for the next season.watching tyrant too much violence now I need a new one any suggestion please.

check previous posts anyone that sounds interesting yu can ask d poster

Crisis, The Hundred n Scorpion r good
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2015
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by walanter(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Flips:
Ashawo thread series on Nairaland
Favorite casts:
akthedream - na baba troublemaker and warlord
b0rn2fuck - the godfather
magicminister - the boastful
redbenson - the man that hitted chicks
mobuch - grandpa
mixty - the corrector
warriblood - the raz guy
oboy hi ....see hw u dock dose mehn lol grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by shotgun22(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
Greyworld:
I am not sure any episode of season 3 is out. But I read they are (were) shootin a 3rd season tho.
ok
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by iamkingzlee(m): 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
bezimo:
That show called empire, I began watching it yersterday, it seems to promote homosexuality. If you find that a total turn off.The show might be a wrong one to watch. Though cookie tries to make the plot interesting. I discovered the producer is gay. I'm wondering why can't a gay excecutive producer work on a show without ramming their disgusting lifestyle down the throats of its viewers. This is why I'll think twice about watching the show again.
The producer is gay shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by bezimo(m): 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
iamkingzlee:
The producer is gay shocked shocked shocked

I was not surprised.Confirm by yourself
http://thereelnetwork.net/empires-gay-kiss-sent-ratings-plummeting/
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by sinizia: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tashaamania:
Epi 10 is the final episode for Season two.
Season 3 is going to be tight mehhnn.. Ghost is a changed man. Now, Lobos wants Tommy to kill Ghost. I hate this sad

I just saw your fine self viewing my battle thread. Where the hell have you been? smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Tashaamania(f): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
sinizia:

I just saw your fine self viewing my battle thread. Where the hell have you been? smiley
I got a mention there. Nice rapp.. I've been around just busy, preparing for exams.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by sinizia: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tashaamania:
I got a mention there. Nice rapp.. I've been around just busy, preparing for exams.

I had to remove the "double A" in your moniker to prevent you getting a mention.

That's good. When will be done for your exams and time don reach for me to pour you water? lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Tashaamania(f): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
sinizia:

I had to remove the "double A" in your moniker to prevent you getting a mention.

That's good. When will be done for your exams and time don reach for me to pour you water? lipsrsealed
Yeah I noticed. But dark doubled the A when giving his verdicts..so I got his.

I'd be done by november. Lol time never reach, e remain small, a year. How far you?
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by sinizia: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

Yeah I noticed. But dark doubled the A when giving his verdicts..so I got his.

I'd be done by november. Lol time never reach, e remain small, a year. How far you?

Remains a year? Thank God. By then I'll be living albeit temporarily in Enugu. Showers of blessings coming your way in the guise of dirty water. grin

I'm cool. A bit weak - had a stressful yesterday. And you nko? BTW, I saw the movie "Nkoli Nwa Nsukka", but then our bus was en route, so I couldn't get down to buy it. angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Tashaamania(f): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
sinizia:

Remains a year? Thank God. By then I'll be living albeit temporarily in Enugu. Showers of blessings coming your way in the guise of dirty water. grin

I'm cool. A bit weak - had a stressful yesterday. And you nko? BTW, I saw the movie "Nkoli Nwa Nsukka", but then our bus was en route, so I couldn't get down to buy it. angry
I know you wouldn't pour me dirty water, I know grin

Ohh that movie, you still never watch am? You can still get it in one of the local film stores around. I'm fine, got back from reading just now and preparing to goto the studio with this hot sun.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by sinizia: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

Ohh that movie, you still never watch am? You can still get it in one of the local film stores around. I'm fine, got back from reading just now and preparing to goto the studio with this hot sun.
How can I? Na all mouthing off. grin

It's cloudy and kinda cold over here, no sight of sun. The studio ish, you do it for free? If you don't, you can take an excuse and not go today.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

Tash.. You must have a real name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / CONSAT SATELITE IS REBRANDING TO PLAY TV, IN COLABORATION WITH FREE TV / Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.