Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Funny Letter Of A Husband Abroad To His Wife In Nigeria. See The Wife's Reply. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Letter Of A Husband Abroad To His Wife In Nigeria. See The Wife's Reply. (1133 Views)

Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached / When The Wife becomes the Husband. / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Letter Of A Husband Abroad To His Wife In Nigeria. See The Wife's Reply. by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
A Husband working in UK wrote to his wife in Nigeria.
Dear Amaka Darling,
I can't send you my salary this month because the global
market crisis has affected my Company's performance, so I
am sending 100 kisses.
You are my sweetheart, please understand and adjust with
this situation.
Your loving husband,
His wife replied
Thanks for the 100 kisses.
Below is the list of expenses I paid with the Kisses

1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk.

2. The electricity man, agreed not to disconnect only after 7
kisses.

3. Your landlord comes every day to take 2 or 3 kisses
instead of the monthly rent.

4. Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only,so I gave
him other items, I hope you understand.
5. Miscellaneous expenses 40 kisses.

Please don't worry about me, I still have a balance of 35
kisses and I hope I can survive the month using this balance.

Shall I plan the same for the next month?

Your Sweet Heart
Re: Funny Letter Of A Husband Abroad To His Wife In Nigeria. See The Wife's Reply. by DonTim1: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Funny Letter Of A Husband Abroad To His Wife In Nigeria. See The Wife's Reply. by agarawu23(m): 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
A beg o
Keep the remaining kiss make I go borrow money from my friend chibuka
Re: Funny Letter Of A Husband Abroad To His Wife In Nigeria. See The Wife's Reply. by henribj(m): 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
that young man above has booked the space
angry
Re: Funny Letter Of A Husband Abroad To His Wife In Nigeria. See The Wife's Reply. by ab1x: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
lol
Re: Funny Letter Of A Husband Abroad To His Wife In Nigeria. See The Wife's Reply. by ikbnice(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
The wive too owe me money o ... I dnt tink d remainin 35 kisses wil even b enuf to pay me.
Re: Funny Letter Of A Husband Abroad To His Wife In Nigeria. See The Wife's Reply. by Precious91(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
faints on behalf of the husband

1 Like

Re: Funny Letter Of A Husband Abroad To His Wife In Nigeria. See The Wife's Reply. by pet4ril(f): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Equation balance

1 Like

Re: Funny Letter Of A Husband Abroad To His Wife In Nigeria. See The Wife's Reply. by prof17(m): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Am busy!
Re: Funny Letter Of A Husband Abroad To His Wife In Nigeria. See The Wife's Reply. by jaymejate: 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
29th time i go read this joke wey no funny
Re: Funny Letter Of A Husband Abroad To His Wife In Nigeria. See The Wife's Reply. by sammoe(m): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
kiss

(1) (Reply)

I Hope Science Doesn't Fail Me. At Least Not Now / Spotted This Photo On Face Book ( A Proud Mother ) / 10 Reasons Why You Should Never Marry Or Date A Wailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.