Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally (6403 Views)

Cool Sex Positions To Keep Him Longer In Bed Naturally / Guys Read Carefully"to Preserve Your joystick,you Need To Have Regular Sex"!! / Can A Dick Be Too Big For Your Vagina? (guys, Read This Fact) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by datprincess(f): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Read The 11 Ways To Last Long In Bed
Premature ejaculation can get you down and ruin your s*x and marital life.

In our usual way, #odiongist will guide you on how to delay release and last longer in bed.
These simple tips will help you to know how to delay and prolong release, this will enable you and your partner to enjoy a healthy sex life.

The following are 11 ways on how men can delay release to last longer in bed.

1.Kegel exercise- kegel exercises can help you prolong release! Kegel are those muscle that you use for controlling urination. So, flex these muscle about 30times a day to delay ejaculation.

2.Squeeze technique- prolong ejaculation and delay it by holding the tip of the of the head of the manhood. Squeezing the manhood head can help control premature ejaculation.

3.Testes- the scrotum rises as a man reaches climax and is on the verge of ejaculation. So, delay ejaculation by pulling the scrotum away from the
body.

4.Change focus- rather than concentrating on release, concentrate on your partner's pleasure.

5.Combination of thrusts- delay release or climax by combining shallow thrusts with deep thrusts. This techniques helps prolong release and will make you last longer in bed.

6.Massage the prostate gland- when you practice delaying release, the prostate gland turns sore.
Hence its important to massage the gland t.....MORE HERE...http://www.odiongist.com/2015/05/read-11-ways-to-to-last-long-in-bed11v.html

1 Share

Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
mtcheew undecided

2 Likes

Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by henribj(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by Daffar: 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hmmm
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by younghartz(m): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
La click la bend
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by seunwen2(m): 11:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
comfortable with my two minutes

next!!!!!!
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by gab264(m): 7:02am On Sep 26, 2015
seunwen2:

next!!!!!!
hahahahahahah guy nawa ooooo.
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by PRYCE(m): 7:49am On Sep 26, 2015
Nah babe wan advice me?
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2015
U cum fast dey vex. U no come fast dey bcom dry nd sore. Begging u to release na. Wat do ladies want self
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by datprincess(f): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2015
panachuku:
U cum fast dey vex. U no come fast dey bcom dry nd sore. Begging u to release na. Wat do ladies want self
and she might not be comfortable with your 2 minutes...think about it dear
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by sinaj(f): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2015
seunwen2:

next!!!!!!

Am not! angry

Xo u berra click dat link undecided
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by datprincess(f): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2015
PRYCE:
Nah babe wan advice me?
so you dey select who go advice you huh?
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by Abayor7: 10:37am On Sep 26, 2015
sinaj:

Am not! angry

u wan make e Bleep tear ur poussie?
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by PRYCE(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2015
datprincess:
so you dey select who go advice you huh?
no now!!! But na babe wan advice me about something wey she no get? I mean Prick and scrotum and all the things you mentioned there! Abi you get?
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by tunaguy(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2015
every guy wet click did link na 2 minute dude including me ?...PS am a virgin I ejaculate when I kiss a girl cool

2 Likes

Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by ruggedtimi(m): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
romance more more, ply with the down part wit ur fingers...den ur 2mins will be like 30mins of pleasure for her.
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by seunwen2(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
sinaj:

Am not! angry

No worry when i use Tramadol na you go run sef
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by sinaj(f): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
seunwen2:

No worry when i use Tramadol na you go run sef
lol

Guyz nd tramadol sha

2 Likes

Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by jonaifame22(m): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
I love that pics tho, I love it when a gal sits on my lap and I'm holding her soft waist,the feeling is next to heaven, no matter who calls my name I ain't gonna answer.
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by datprincess(f): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
panachuku:
me go vex if u come fast o cool
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by cutesmilez(f): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
I love that pics tho, I love it when a gal sits on my lap and I'm holding her soft waist,the feeling is next to heaven, no matter who calls my name I ain't gonna answer.
lol
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by datprincess(f): 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
datprincess:
me go vex if u come fast o cool
bad geh. Ur face go good for Comeshot grin
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by datprincess(f): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
panachuku:
bad geh. Ur face go good for Comeshot grin
lol
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by datprincess(f): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
younghartz:
La click la bend
la no click la your headache
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by Pennah(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by datprincess(f): 9:47am On Sep 28, 2015
Pennah:
lipsrsealed
what? lol
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by jom28gy(m): 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
more options abeg
Re: All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally by Paseus(m): 3:18am On Sep 02, 2016
She's right coz i once practiced it nd it worked 4 me...bt then tramadol alldway

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please / What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.