Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers (6500 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers by babz007(m): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
These days i wonder what the world is turning into, chai the rate at which small small under age girls are arriving at puberty is very alarming. Can someone please tell me what is happening!. The other day i walked up to a beautiful lady at the filling statation at night, when i met up with her and engaged her in a conversation menh i found out the supposed lady was a child. The childish voice and the character was still there,"but if una see wetin this small girl carry for front and back chai una go fear" when i ask about are age she just said "am 16 this year" then i remembered that Ghana song that goes thus "i be 16 yrs i go dey do like dis o if u touch my tin o i go tell mummy oh" i just discharge straight,the funny part was that the girl was even willing to corverse with me. "i cum dey wonder, this girl go quick get belle oo" that was what prompted me to write this piece.These days you will see so many young mothers of 16 , 17, 18 everywhere can someone tell me what going on

2 Likes

Re: What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers by Kimkardashain(f): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
all i can say is dat the world is changing, you need to see my 12 yrs old niece, kids dis days are blessed with great beyond.
.bt Op u sef na yahoo guy, wetin carry ur eyes go where her ikebe dey?

1 Like

Re: What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers by hanassholesolo: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Too much Estrogen in the water...
Too many girls are using abortion pill and their urine is making our drinking water toxic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
That's true..I have been wondering about this also.

Naso wan 15yr old Girl write me Love letter say she like me,during my NYSC days..funny.And if u see her,u will think she is 22(back & front set like beyonce)

even till now,am experiencing such things..Girls of these days are exposed to certain things at ealy age,courtesy “social media"..Infact,is world has change.

4 Likes

Re: What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers by deafeyez: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kimkardashain:
all i can say is dat the world is changing, you need to see my 12 yrs old niece, kids dis days are blessed with great beyond.

Na ping ping pong carry him eye reach dat side
Re: What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers by ikp120(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
That's why I always ask them their age o, before I go knack a 16 years old. sad sad

1 Like

Re: What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers by habsydiamond(m): 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
the world is changing, don't be afraid if u see a day old baby walk on the same day of birth. everything is changing. in the olden days it takes seven days for name born babies to open their eyes
Re: What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers by victoronyekwelu(m): 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
omo it's a one corner something

1 Like

Re: What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers by ruggedmallaam(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2017
And their brains is not developing along with their body

5 Likes

Re: What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers by lyriclekidd(m): 8:48am On Oct 17, 2017
Kimkardashain:

so na only yahoo guys dy look yansh?? or your point exactly
Re: What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers by mukhcech(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2017
Child not bride, Pen not Penis. mumu people

2 Likes

Re: What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2017
it's evolution. whether nigerians choose to believe it or not, we are products of yrs & yrs of evolution and humans are still evolving into better physical & mental form. we started from less complex humanoid life forms, our first ancestors did not stand as straight as us, when they finally evolved to stand erect, they were not as tall as we are now. years of smart breeding, enhanced environment & food, better health care esp antenatal and immunizations is causing us to evolve healthier.

a different set of humans exist now, a baby born today & a baby born in 1820 are not the same, genes that existed in 1820 have gone through a lot of modification, mixing and evolution. resulting in humans who grow up healthier, children walk earlier than they used to, babies teeth faster, puberty comes earlier than it used to, the average human height is increasing, smarter children are being born. it's evolution. fact is fact, whether ppl choose to believe it or not.

BTW WHY IS THIS IN THE ROMANCE SECTION?

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers by livingseed: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
Yea, it's been scientifically accounted for, I believe. Something to do with hormones in food or something to do with Testosterone and Estrogen just in different proportions. One of the amazing things about the human body is that it has a tendency to want to balance itself. If you put to much of one into the system, the system will produce more of the other to mantain that balance so the end result is this odd hormone imbalance that results in earlier puberty.

4 Likes

Re: What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers by Diseye29(m): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
dnt really no are age wen i saw her in church today . i guess she was around 21 ,22 .guys if u see dis gel Ehh u will b so confuse ,she has out grown her age even her dressing ,apearans,d wey she wok is dem too matured ,so she greet me and sat closer, i started feeling sexual urge for dis babe ooo , lol , i wanted 2 shyk her but d speakers was so loud dat u can hardly hear som1,afterwards dy gev us a form to fill n in dat form d date of birth space was dere ,i was surprise wen i peep through her form . she was born in 2000. As we started giving our offering/thanks giving seed/thite , dis babe gave hers n went away wit are mum. I confirm d age(coz nw adays ladies cn reduce dere age ) frm 1 of my frd dat syd he knos her "is true dats her age ,he evn went further 2 tel me abt her family, na so all of dem dy for her family ooo ,growing like agriculture fowl we laff .Hahahaha n I went home . I no dat is not right as in she is wey too young 4 me bt should I make her my platonic frd or forget abt her ,apart frm anything serious she is vry nice
Re: What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers by Allansmith: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2018
It's the new world order.....Change has come to stay...

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend / Playing Hard To Get: Is It Really Necessary? / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.