Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Do Ladies Love Guys That Quarrel With Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Love Guys That Quarrel With Them? (1047 Views)

A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars / Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Love Guys That Quarrel With Them? by Hardeysolution(m): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2015
I was wondering what this could have meant when the friend to my gurlfriend told me she doesnt really like how i treat her. Maybe that's why she feels uncomfortable talking with me. I had to go meet her and she started the talk. She was like when will i argue with her, when will i do as i wish, when will i just get angry with her. She complains that i ask her to do as she wants. She complains that i easily give up when it comes to arguing with her. How would i go along with this kind of girl? Do ladies love guys that are not too good to them??
Fp: ishilove
Re: Do Ladies Love Guys That Quarrel With Them? by willbob(m): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2015
I am coming.
Re: Do Ladies Love Guys That Quarrel With Them? by Kingsasian(m): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2015
You just reminded me of my first ex. She complained that she hasn't seen me angry and that she has done some silly things just to make me pick up a quarrel with her. Well let us hear from the ladies.
Re: Do Ladies Love Guys That Quarrel With Them? by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 26, 2015
Your topic is a little confusing but basically here's how it goes- she feels like you're putting on a front. Everyone gets angry sometimes. It's normal. So when you're always agreeable, not only is it boring as hell, but it also says you're not keeping it 100. You're holding back. Just my 2c though.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Love Guys That Quarrel With Them? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2015
Just throw her in the waste bin and then its on to the next one undecided

#NoMoreDrama
Re: Do Ladies Love Guys That Quarrel With Them? by kimnicki(f): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
there's this sense of belonging you have when your bf scolds you.. even tho you might be like "he's not my dad" you still feel kinda good that someone cares bout you.. cuz truth be told, it's only someone who cares about you that would scold you when you do something bad so when you never get angry with her out scold her when it's obvious she did something crazy, you make her feel like a side chick like you don't why care what she does

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Love Guys That Quarrel With Them? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
The best way to kill attraction from a woman is to bore her. Ladies love drama
Re: Do Ladies Love Guys That Quarrel With Them? by olasmith10(m): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
Lol....ladies wahala heen....very dramatic set of people...

Op, ladies like action.. Aldo deh ll act as if they aren't ok with it. I once locked my gf inside d bathroom for close to an hr cos she deh do strong head...
They simply want adventure..
Re: Do Ladies Love Guys That Quarrel With Them? by jonaifame22(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
Wat kind of lady will enjoy arguing wth her boo, c'mon there are a million and one things u can do to show that u're in control, besides wat makes u think u can win an argument wth a lady huh? The very moment u start arguing wth ur gal, then u're on ur way to beating her very soon.
Re: Do Ladies Love Guys That Quarrel With Them? by pet4ril(f): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
shocked oh no
Re: Do Ladies Love Guys That Quarrel With Them? by macb(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
Yes! I spent some time with a lady who cared too much for me but I never loved her, once she even said she expected me to beat her because she comes to my crib uninvited which I warned against. I was surprised when she said that's how her ex beats her.
Gentle man no dey lay him hand on any lady o! If no be romance. tongue
Re: Do Ladies Love Guys That Quarrel With Them? by Vinshu(f): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
Boyfriend: No
Why: He is a looser and no one cares. He could be cheating on you in the back.

Husband: Yes
Why: He cares and he is a life partner, if you do sh!t, he carries the burden when it comes around. Responsible Husband! Not infidel

Father: Yes
Why: He is daddy smiley
Re: Do Ladies Love Guys That Quarrel With Them? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
Vinshu:
Boyfriend: No
Why: He is a looser and no one cares. He could be cheating on you in the back.

Husband: Yes
Why: He cares and he is a life partner, if you do sh!t, he carries the burden when it comes around. Responsible Husband! Not infidel

Father: Yes
Why: He is daddy smiley

Well said Madam, Well said grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Owambe Sturday: The Saturday Adventures Of A Lagos Girl / Really Serious: I Need A Husband, I Don’t Mind Being Second Or Third Wife / The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.